• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NBA 2021

He will end up ringless. There is a reason why LeBron left Cleveland, Kevin Garnett left Minnesota, Shaq left Orlando, etc...
Some people prefer not to take the easy route. Others, not so much.

I have no idea why any sane person would want to live in a hell hole like Milwaukee.
Good beer, cheese and access to the lake. I think it had strong Polish roots at one time—or maybe German, which explains the thing with the beer.

Plus, it’s not Chicago.

Dear goodness James Harden has gained a lot of weight:

The NBA is about good storylines. Look at a good movie or soap opera, the NBA needs good stories. Giannis staying in Milwaukee is not a good story.

Giannis, he needed to see the BIGGER PICTURE. Imagine him in Dallas, Miami, San Francisco, or Los Angeles!

Look at Kareem Abdul-Jabbar after he left Milwaukee, or Shaq after he left Orlando.

The Bucks roster is not championship caliber. He will regret this decision dearly.

The NBA is about good storylines. Look at a good movie or soap opera, the NBA needs good stories. Giannis staying in Milwaukee is not a good story.

Giannis, he needed to see the BIGGER PICTURE. Imagine him in Dallas, Miami, San Francisco, or Los Angeles!

Look at Kareem Abdul-Jabbar after he left Milwaukee, or Shaq after he left Orlando.

The Bucks roster is not championship caliber. He will regret this decision dearly.
I’d love to have seen him Miami, an international city that would have jacked up his marketing ability. But, this is better for the league.

Dear goodness James Harden has gained a lot of weight:
He always has looked a bit unkempt, more like a spectator than a superstar.

The Rockets-Thunder game has been postponed due to the Rockets not having enough players.

People have to understand the NBA will be the new "king" passing over the NFL and MLB in the next decade.

The NBA is ahead of MLB and NFL progressively. The NBA actually talks and embraces social issues. NFL and MLB are like old boy networks. They are stuck in a 90s paradigm.

The NBA has embraced the internet the best. The NBA has over 4 million Twitter followers, that's 3 million more than MLB (LOL) and more than the NFL, which is shocking given how many more players are in the NFL.

Most importantly, the NBA does the best job of marketing its stars and embraces social media. MLB is terrible. NFL only markets quarterbacks...

People have to understand the NBA will be the new "king" passing over the NFL and MLB in the next decade.

The NBA is ahead of MLB and NFL progressively. The NBA actually talks and embraces social issues. NFL and MLB are like old boy networks. They are stuck in a 90s paradigm.

The NBA has embraced the internet the best. The NBA has over 4 million Twitter followers, that's 3 million more than MLB (LOL) and more than the NFL, which is shocking given how many more players are in the NFL.

Most importantly, the NBA does the best job of marketing its stars and embraces social media. MLB is terrible. NFL only markets quarterbacks...
MLB is dead.

NFL has serious CTE issues that they are still trying to bury, but it has cost them a lot of fans. Besides, the games are now boring.

NBA has a defense problem during the regular season. They need to overcome that.

Hockey is king...in Canada.

Chuck and Durant blow away the Celts.

66 points between them.

Halftime score:

Mavericks 77
Clippers 27

50 point lead

Wow.

Player rest day

Leonard didn't play but the rest did. I guess this just shows how flawed the Clippers roster is.

If I were a Clippers fan, I would be nervous about relying on Paul George during the playoffs.

Leonard didn't play but the rest did. I guess this just shows how flawed the Clippers roster is.

If I were a Clippers fan, I would be nervous about relying on Paul George during the playoffs.
It’s probably going to be Brooklyn this year, if KD and Chuck stay healthy. Lakers, if LeBron’s wheels stay on. And, I guess the Bucks might make some noise. I doubt the Clippers get mentioned much.

Indiana Pacers 3-0.
Cleveland is 2-0, obviously it is way early. But, yeah, I do expect Indy to make a splash, at least until they face the Bucks and Nets.

Bucks beat Heat by 50!

...Ok, 47. But, still. Holy Crap!

He was a solid executive. His only move I didn't like was trading Antonio Davis, my favorite Pacer ATT, to draft Jonathan Bender, who was turned into a bust by injuries. Oh well, still a fine executive overall.
AP Photo/AJ Mast, File
17h
Longtime Pacers executive Walsh decides to retire
Longtime Indiana Pacers executive Donnie Walsh, the architect of the franchise's turnaround, announced his retirement on Wednesday.

Is Durant sick of Kyrie Irving yet?

Irving was already ruled out of his fourth straight game Tuesday night against Denver, and sources say that at a minimum, he is expected to miss Wednesday's game against New York and Saturday's against Orlando. His absence has been attributed to personal reasons.

Is Durant sick of Kyrie Irving yet?

Kyrie Irving hasn’t been playing for the Brooklyn Nets over the past week. It now turns out he may not be watching them either.

Irving, who hasn’t appeared in a game for the Nets since Jan. 5 due to “personal reasons” spent part of his Tuesday night on a Zoom call with volunteers and supporters for the campaign of Manhattan district attorney candidate Tahanie Aboushi, according to a screengrab tweeted out by the candidate.

At the same time, Irving’s team was playing the Denver Nuggets.

Here’s what Kyrie Irving is up to now
Also on the call was former New York gubernatorial candidate and actress Cynthia Nixon. Irving was apparently on the call as “Kai Irving.”

Does he even care about basketball anymore?

Back
Top Bottom