• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nba 2020

Your NBA champs rented a player who took a shit on his previous employer before taking one on the city of Toronto. Lol...and you whine about LeBron "carpetbagging."
Wrong again. I would have thought you'd be smart enough to quit while you're behind,, but you still spew nonsense arrogantly.

Raptors didn't "rent" a player - their President/GM, a guy many of the NBA's franchises have been trying to sign, decided that his team didn't have what it needed to succeed and so he first fired his head coach who was just named NBA Coach of the Year, and then he "traded" his best player for San Antonio's best player, a player whom San Antonio knew wasn't going to play for them. Ujiri, many times the man Whiney Ass LeBron will ever be, made the ballsy move in the hope he could get a championship and he did.

I wouldn't argue with you if you claimed Leonard was a carpetbagger for leaving Toronto for the Clippers and bringing another star player with him, but that has zero to do with Toronto and how they did business.

You really should educate yourself before you post nonsense that just embarrasses you.

Total bull shit - Whiney Ass LeBron a civil rights leader - total delusion. Whiney ass had his opportunity to be a civil rights leader a couple of times in the past couple of years, first when he was in China and gave the communist government a pass on civil rights abuse because to call them out would have cost Whiney ass dollars in his pocket. Secondly, during the bubble, when he was trying to get all other teams to end the season and when they wouldn't follow his self-absorbed action what did he do? Instead of being a true civil rights leader and leaving the bubble to make his point, he stayed in the bubble and continued to play because he wasn't going to get any credit for leaving. Only a bloody idiot would claim LeBron James is a civil rights leader - he's a self-absorbed opportunist who does absolutely nothing that isn't first and foremost in his own self interest.

Mr. LeBron James to you opened a school, he created housing for those students attending that school in Ohio.

He has started a non-profit group to stop voter suppression.

Whatever you just spewed sounds like distorted right-wing talking points taken straight from Foxnews:

LeBron's "fighting" for "rights" doesn't extend much further than wearing bumper sticker t-shirts. For someone who's "hated" he sure has a priviledged life.

He is definitely a ho, tho. He a ring ho. But he's a LA ring ho now.

BEST FIT:

Clippers - Ty Lue
76'ers - Mike D'Antoni
Pacers - Becky Hammon
Rockets - Sam Cassell
Pelicans - Doc Rivers

BEST FIT:

Clippers - Ty Lue
76'ers - Mike D'Antoni
Pacers - Becky Hammon
Rockets - Sam Cassell
Pelicans - Doc Rivers
Clips would still be playing if Ty was on the bench...IMO, of course.

LeBron's "fighting" for "rights" doesn't extend much further than wearing bumper sticker t-shirts. For someone who's "hated" he sure has a priviledged life.

He is definitely a ho, tho. He a ring ho. But he's a LA ring ho now.
I always try to compare him to Mike, since I saw well over 500 games played by each player. Obviously, they are both great. But, IMO, LBJ is the stronger individual player.

Mike: He had Scottie, by far one of the best defenders to ever play the game and no slouch on offense, either. Rodman, one of the greatest rebounders. Grant before him. Ron Harper as the two-guard. Sharp shooters like Kerr, Pax and that guy whose wife tried to set him on fire.

Lebron: Sure, he had Wade for a while, but that was a hobbled D' Wade at best, who never played any defense. Chris Bosch? lol...he couldn.t hold Dennis Rodman's jock. Kyrie was peak when they teamed up in C-town. But, what has he done for anyone lately other than single-handedly kill the Celtics last year? lol...Lebron did have a fat Shaq for a year.

I always try to compare him to Mike, since I saw well over 500 games played by each player. Obviously, they are both great. But, IMO, LBJ is the stronger individual player.

Mike: He had Scottie, by far one of the best defenders to ever play the game and no slouch on offense, either. Rodman, one of the greatest rebounders. Grant before him. Ron Harper as the two-guard. Sharp shooters like Kerr, Pax and that guy whose wife tried to set him on fire.

Lebron: Sure, he had Wade for a while, but that was a hobbled D' Wade at best, who never played any defense. Chris Bosch? lol...he couldn.t hold Dennis Rodman's jock. Kyrie was peak when they teamed up in C-town. But, what has he done for anyone lately other than single-handedly kill the Celtics last year? lol...Lebron did have a fat Shaq for a year.

LeBron didn't have Phil Jackson either. People have to remember LeBron is the top player, the coach on the court, and the GM. Every transaction has LeBron's signature on it. Bringing in Kevin Love, firing David Blatt, hiring Tyronn Lue, etc...

LeBron has a bit of a visionary ability to build a team and evaluate talent.

Jordan, on the other hand, has a lack of vision in building teams and evaluating talent. Jerry Krause saved Jordan's butt with the Oakley trade.

LeBron didn't have Phil Jackson either. People have to remember LeBron is the top player, the coach on the court, and the GM. Every transaction has LeBron's signature on it. Bringing in Kevin Love, firing David Blatt, hiring Tyronn Lue, etc...

LeBron has a bit of a visionary ability to build a team and evaluate talent.

Jordan, on the other hand, has a lack of vision in building teams and evaluating talent. Jerry Krause saved Jordan's butt with the Oakley trade.
Crumbs dumped Doug Collins for Phil too. Also, I believe Krause made the deal that brought Scottie to the Windy City via trade with Seattle. Add to that the super team he built with Rodman, Kukoc and Harper, three players Michael did not want, IIRC, and you can't fault Jerry for anything except sending Michael packing. Not that MJ had many more years left on those knees anyway.

I've grown to like LA LeBron. Seeing him lose last year was good enough for me. Time to bring home 3 straight rings. If he can pull that off, it will be impossible to not call the man GOAT.

Game 1 tonight

Heat have to be heavy dogs. It will be interesting to see if they can steal a game early on.

The Lakers are weak. I wouldn't overestimate them.

Game 1 tonight

Heat have to be heavy dogs. It will be interesting to see if they can steal a game early on.

The Lakers are weak. I wouldn't overestimate them.
Five good men should be able to take them down. And, although I have seen Lebron take over many a series, I have yet to see him go one on five and win in the finals.

Game 1 tonight

Heat get blown out and suffer two injuries.

It is over.

Five good men should be able to take them down. And, although I have seen Lebron take over many a series, I have yet to see him go one on five and win in the finals.

LeBron has played 10 finals. In 8 of those finals, the opposing team has 3 hall of fame players. In 6 of those finals the opposing team had 4 hall of fame players.

LeBron has played 10 finals. In 8 of those finals, the opposing team has 3 hall of fame players. In 6 of those finals the opposing team had 4 hall of fame players.
That's why taking over in the finals has eluded him. The teams are too good to own by himself.

Miami caught a few bad breaks yesterday with injuries. I hope the series is not 4 games, with 20-point blowouts. That would be disappointing.

Lol @ the Heat.

Heat get blown out and suffer two injuries.

It is over.
Awww - what a shame - citing your expert opinion of last years final, any Lakers win this year, and thus any LeBron win this year, will be illegitimate because of the Miami injuries. Poor Whiney Ass - even if his team wins, he'll still only have 3 legitimate championships.

Doc Rivers signed with the 76'ers.

Probably their best move. He's a players coach that will help build the culture over there. If he can't fix Ben Simmons and make Joel Embiid play more consistently, I am not sure anyone can.

The Clippers are a mess. Steve Ballmer is out of control. He traded the team's future for Paul George and he and Kawhi can leave after next year! That team has no leadership!

He could end up being like a Jerry Jones type owner.

Awww - what a shame - citing your expert opinion of last years final, any Lakers win this year, and thus any LeBron win this year, will be illegitimate because of the Miami injuries. Poor Whiney Ass - even if his team wins, he'll still only have 3 legitimate championships.

LeBron's 4th championship isn't legitimate yet 2nd championship is?

LOL! You remind me of those hypocrite Republicans refusing to hear Merrick Garland on the basis of it being an election year. Now they are rank hypocrites with Barrett.

Kawhi Leonard is one of the biggest choke artists in the NBA.

No way LeBron allows the Nuggets to win a series being down 3-1.

LeBron is a leader, the best player of this generation. When he comes to a team they become instant contenders.

Good for him. But he's a loser.

Doc Rivers signed with the 76'ers.

Probably their best move. He's a players coach that will help build the culture over there. If he can't fix Ben Simmons and make Joel Embiid play more consistently, I am not sure anyone can.

The Clippers are a mess. Steve Ballmer is out of control. He traded the team's future for Paul George and he and Kawhi can leave after next year! That team has no leadership!

He could end up being like a Jerry Jones type owner.

LeBron's 4th championship isn't legitimate yet 2nd championship is?

LOL! You remind me of those hypocrite Republicans refusing to hear Merrick Garland on the basis of it being an election year. Now they are rank hypocrites with Barrett.
The only hypocrite here is the guy who claimed the Raptors' championship was illegitimate because of Warrior injuries last year but won't say it about Whiney Ass' if he wins this year.

Every Whiney Ass championship is manufactured in some way - without Laker MVP Anthony Davis this year, Whiney Ass probably misses the playoffs again.

Besides, by far the biggest hypocrite in this scenario is Whiney Ass himself who shouldn't even be in the final because if he had any integrity at all he would have left the bubble weeks ago when he tried to get everyone else to end the NBA season to support Black Lives Matter. But no, Whiney Ass isn't a leader and has zero integrity, so he tucked tail and kept on playing, Black Lives Matter be damned.

Crazy Kyrie with one of the dumbest comments of the year:

"I felt like I was the best option on every team I've played for down the stretch. This is the first time in my career where I can look down and be like, 'That mother----- can make that shot too."

Irving is an immensely talented scorer and a No. 1 overall draft pick, so his confidence isn't unfounded. But he's also essentially saying he had yet to trust a teammate to take the last shot in a game before teaming up with Durant in Brooklyn.

LeBron carried his team against the Warriors. He not only led his team in points that series but assists and rebounds. Kyrie makes one big shot in game 7 and people want to anoint him a great player?

Kyrie is delusional and believes the world is flat. He was lucky to play with the GOAT - LBJ.

Kyrie has been a .333 winner without LeBron.

Crazy Kyrie with one of the dumbest comments of the year:

LeBron carried his team against the Warriors. He not only led his team in points that series but assists and rebounds. Kyrie makes one big shot in game 7 and people want to anoint him a great player?

Kyrie is delusional and believes the world is flat. He was lucky to play with the GOAT - LBJ.

Kyrie has been a .333 winner without LeBron.

Congrats to the Heat for finding a way to adjust to and overcome their injuries and make this a series.

Back
Top Bottom