• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nba 2020

I needed a double-take at this Box Score.

Miami's Tyler Herro with 37 off the bench. Holy Crap!

Looks like Lakers Heat with all seven games in Florida......

Lakers have King James and playoff Rondo handling the ball. That is too much for the Heat.

Looks like Lakers Heat with all seven games in Florida......

Lakers have King James and playoff Rondo handling the ball. That is too much for the Heat.
I wonder if Riley wants this one more than LeBron.

Truth be told, I never expected a Butler led Heat to get this far. My money would have been lost on the Bucks.

Both these teams would have been rolled by any finals team from the 80s, the Bulls and the Kobe/Shaq, Kobe/Gasol Lakers. The quality of the NBA has decreased dramatically.

Both these teams would have been rolled by any finals team from the 80s, the Bulls and the Kobe/Shaq, Kobe/Gasol Lakers. The quality of the NBA has decreased dramatically.
Warriors from 2015 through last year would not have even made it past the first round in the David Robinson, Hakeem and Jabbar era.

I wonder if Riley wants this one more than LeBron.

Truth be told, I never expected a Butler led Heat to get this far. My money would have been lost on the Bucks.

One thing that amazes me about every team LeBron has been on is how important he is. Take him off any of his team, they completely self-destruct and can barely function. Those Cavs team he took to the Eastern Conference finals would be lottery teams without him.

LeBron gets hurt last year, the Lakers sink.

Caruso is the Goat. If not for the blm movement he would be the NBA mvp.

who on the heat is stopping AD and LeBron????

who on the heat is stopping AD and LeBron????
Heat still haven't beaten the Celts. IMO, Boston matches up better with the Lakers.

LeBron has been in the NBA Finals 9 out of the past 10 years with 3 different teams.

LeBron has been in the NBA Finals 9 out of the past 10 years with 3 different teams.
Funny is that you didn't seem to think that was all that great of an accomplishment until he became a Laker.

I am definitely converted.
Fair enough, Brother.

After seeing his performance over the past two weeks, I have to say. Healthy, rested and hungry LeBron cannot be stopped.

The people's champion spoke on the China subject:

LeBron James: Daryl Morey was 'misinformed' before sending tweet about China and Hong Kong

LeBron James is 100% correct.

This is a civil matter. There are a lot of groups taking the law into their own hands on the streets. These protesters are bringing mayhem and destruction on the street. They are breaking the law. Morey's comments were completely inappropriate for someone in his position.

The Democratic Party serves Xi Jinping and loves authoritarianism. No surprise about that.

Good luck to Miami - as a lifelong Lakers fan, from the 1960s, for the first time in my life I will be cheering against them in a finals series. Not a chance I can cheer for the whiney ass carpetbagger, formerly of the Cavs, formerly of the Heat, always all about himself. Whiney ass complains about not getting enough league MVP votes when, realistically, he's not even the MVP of the current Lakers and arguably not even in the top five of all-time Laker greats.

BTW, it's disgraceful that the NBA forced the Heat and Celtics to sit around in the bubble for four days so that the Lakers series could catch up and so that Whiney Ass didn't have to play so many games in close succession. NBA shamelessly feeding off Whiney Ass to the detriment of all other teams - what they've been doing for over a decade.

Good luck to Miami - as a lifelong Lakers fan, from the 1960s, for the first time in my life I will be cheering against them in a finals series. Not a chance I can cheer for the whiney ass carpetbagger, formerly of the Cavs, formerly of the Heat, always all about himself. Whiney ass complains about not getting enough league MVP votes when, realistically, he's not even the MVP of the current Lakers and arguably not even in the top five of all-time Laker greats.

BTW, it's disgraceful that the NBA forced the Heat and Celtics to sit around in the bubble for four days so that the Lakers series could catch up and so that Whiney Ass didn't have to play so many games in close succession. NBA shamelessly feeding off Whiney Ass to the detriment of all other teams - what they've been doing for over a decade.

LeBron James has elevated himself in Muhammad Ali/Colin Kaepernick category as a great leader on and off the court. LeBron is a true civil rights leader.

This about fighting for the lives of Elijah McClain, Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, etc..... etc.....The countless of minorities in this country have been killed by cops.

Let's give it up for KING JAMES. Meanwhile, you can go ahead and cheer for Kawhi Leonard, a guy who forced his way out of a class-act organization in the Spurs and "won" a championship with the Raptors when the other team got decimated with fluke injuries.

He then signed with the B team in Los Angeles and couldn't even get to the Western Conference finals.

Ya, he's better than LeBron.

Miami and Los Angeles are two great diverse cities.

LeBron was at his best in Miami

Getting ring #4 with the Lakers is probably his most impressive championship given that he is fighting against the people in this country who truly hate this country.

Wow, dude. It’s just a ****ing game.

LeBron James has elevated himself in Muhammad Ali/Colin Kaepernick category as a great leader on and off the court. LeBron is a true civil rights leader.

This about fighting for the lives of Elijah McClain, Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, etc..... etc.....The countless of minorities in this country have been killed by cops.

Let's give it up for KING JAMES. Meanwhile, you can go ahead and cheer for Kawhi Leonard, a guy who forced his way out of a class-act organization in the Spurs and "won" a championship with the Raptors when the other team got decimated with fluke injuries.

He then signed with the B team in Los Angeles and couldn't even get to the Western Conference finals.

Ya, he's better than LeBron.

Total bull shit - Whiney Ass LeBron a civil rights leader - total delusion. Whiney ass had his opportunity to be a civil rights leader a couple of times in the past couple of years, first when he was in China and gave the communist government a pass on civil rights abuse because to call them out would have cost Whiney ass dollars in his pocket. Secondly, during the bubble, when he was trying to get all other teams to end the season and when they wouldn't follow his self-absorbed action what did he do? Instead of being a true civil rights leader and leaving the bubble to make his point, he stayed in the bubble and continued to play because he wasn't going to get any credit for leaving. Only a bloody idiot would claim LeBron James is a civil rights leader - he's a self-absorbed opportunist who does absolutely nothing that isn't first and foremost in his own self interest.

Miami and Los Angeles are two great diverse cities.

LeBron was at his best in Miami

Getting ring #4 with the Lakers is probably his most impressive championship given that he is fighting against the people in this country who truly hate this country.
LOL - funny guy - 8 times to the finals and he leads his team to 3 wins - some greatest player of all time. Not even close. And rather than build teams and make them great, he flits around the country looking for opportunities to exploit for his own benefit. What was Jordan? 6 for 6? And Whiney ass whines about not getting personal MVP votes. A true leader of men wouldn't have even commented on the MVP ballot. But not Whiney ass - it's all about Whiney ass, nothing more, nothing less. And Davis is the true MVP of the Lakers this year - last year, Whiney ass took the Lakers exactly nowhere - this year, with Davis, much improved.

LOL - funny guy - 8 times to the finals and he leads his team to 3 wins - some greatest player of all time. Not even close. And rather than build teams and make them great, he flits around the country looking for opportunities to exploit for his own benefit. What was Jordan? 6 for 6? And Whiney ass whines about not getting personal MVP votes. A true leader of men wouldn't have even commented on the MVP ballot. But not Whiney ass - it's all about Whiney ass, nothing more, nothing less. And Davis is the true MVP of the Lakers this year - last year, Whiney ass took the Lakers exactly nowhere - this year, with Davis, much improved.
10 trips to the finals. It's an amazing achievement, But, I can understand why some bitter fella in a cold climate with garbage teams to root for might hate that shit.

10 trips to the finals. It's an amazing achievement, But, I can understand why some bitter fella in a cold climate with garbage teams to root for might hate that shit.
Who's bitter? Just because I'm not a Whiney ass sycophant, I must be bitter? Cold climate? Do you have any idea where Toronto is and what it's climate is like? As for garbage teams, we have a recent NBA championship from an expansion team, two World Series championships from an expansion team, a MLS championship, etc. While we don't have an NFL team and our NHL team is a perennial disappointment, we are acknowledged by many as one of the best fan bases in all of North America. Even your sainted LeBron James commented favorably on our fans.

Some of us, present company excepted, aren't jock sniffers who gain some form of self importance by kissing athlete ass. I call it as I see it - Whiney Ass LeBron isn't even remotely close to being a civil rights leader.

Who's bitter? Just because I'm not a Whiney ass sycophant, I must be bitter? Cold climate? Do you have any idea where Toronto is and what it's climate is like? As for garbage teams, we have a recent NBA championship from an expansion team, two World Series championships from an expansion team, a MLS championship, etc. While we don't have an NFL team and our NHL team is a perennial disappointment, we are acknowledged by many as one of the best fan bases in all of North America. Even your sainted LeBron James commented favorably on our fans.

Some of us, present company excepted, aren't jock sniffers who gain some form of self importance by kissing athlete ass. I call it as I see it - Whiney Ass LeBron isn't even remotely close to being a civil rights leader.
Your NBA champs rented a player who took a shit on his previous employer before taking one on the city of Toronto. Lol...and you whine about LeBron "carpetbagging."

Back
Top Bottom