• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nba 2020

Congrats to the Heat for finding a way to adjust to and overcome their injuries and make this a series.

Congrats to the Heat for coming in second.

LeBron the King James was just way too much. The Heat gave it all they could give and it was not enough.

Congrats to the Heat for coming in second.

LeBron the King James was just way too much. The Heat gave it all they could give and it was not enough.
lol...the current slobbering over James is funny considering all the hate you sent his way while he played for the Cavs.

Anyway, back to LBJ. Yeah, that dude can ball.

The Lakers have won a title EVERY decade since the 70s. LeBron keeps that tradition alive for 2020-2030.

My criticism of LeBron was due to being associated with an inept franchise like the Cavs. When LeBron was with the Heat for 4 years, the Cavs had the #1 overall pick 3 times out of 4 in the draft.

How are they still bad with all that good luck and talent?

Draft Kyrie Irving: Good
Trade him to the Celtics for Thomas: bad

Draft Dion Waiters and Anthony Bennette: Terrible

Draft: Andrew Wiggings: Bad

The Lakers have won a title EVERY decade since the 70s. LeBron keeps that tradition alive for 2020-2030.

My criticism of LeBron was due to being associated with an inept franchise like the Cavs. When LeBron was with the Heat for 4 years, the Cavs had the #1 overall pick 3 times out of 4 in the draft.

How are they still bad with all that good luck and talent?

Draft Kyrie Irving: Good
Trade him to the Celtics for Thomas: bad

Draft Dion Waiters and Anthony Bennette: Terrible

Draft: Andrew Wiggings: Bad
I don't give a **** about the Cavs. My point while touting the skills of LBJ back then was exactly that--the "King" took a sorry-ass franchise like Cleveland to four straight finals, pretty much despite his surroundings.

I don't give a **** about the Cavs. My point while touting the skills of LBJ back then was exactly that--the "King" took a sorry-ass franchise like Cleveland to four straight finals, pretty much despite his surroundings.

But the problem is people like you, the Jordan fanatics claim LeBron had a lot of talent in Cleveland and he was a choker.

But the problem is people like you, the Jordan fanatics claim LeBron had a lot of talent in Cleveland and he was a choker.
huh?

I never claimed LeBrn had talent around him in Cleveland. It's Jordan who was surrounded by talent. LeBron carried scruffs and a selfish point guard to the promise land, even if said selfish point guard scored the series winning three.

Bron gettin' the chip tonight.

The Heat eke out a win in game 5! Tough game! 7 lead changes in the last 3 minutes.

Lakers lead the series 3 to 2. Next game scheduled for Sunday.

The Heat eke out a win in game 5! Tough game! 7 lead changes in the last 3 minutes.

Lakers lead the series 3 to 2. Next game scheduled for Sunday.
It ain't over 'til it's over.

Lakes have everything under control. If they lose I will end everything.
They aren't going to lose, but thanks for the offer.

Embarrassing loss. The Lakers are weak. The Heat is weaker. Its a sad state of affairs.

Embarrassing loss. The Lakers are weak. The Heat is weaker. Its a sad state of affairs.
Softest era in NBA history...worse even than when it was 10 white guys standing no taller than 6 feet. I miss the 80's version of smash mouth basketball.

LA being LA

Congrats LeBron!

We did it for Kobe Bryant!!!

Mamba Mentality.

Also, kill whitey. NBA needs some changes.

Mamba Mentality.

Also, kill whitey. NBA needs some changes.
Asterisk title, for sure. But it is a ring.

Now, win three, Lebron.

Asterisk title, for sure. But it is a ring.

Now, win three, Lebron.

LeBron has 4 titles. He has already surpassed Jordan as the GOAT 3 years ago.

Triple double LeBron!

LeBron has 4 titles. He has already surpassed Jordan as the GOAT 3 years ago.

Triple double LeBron!
You must have missed the news. Michael has 6. And, none of them came in a partial season.

This is an asterisk title, at best. Some people are calling it a tourney win--that is the few that actually watched.

You must have missed the news. Michael has 6. And, none of them came in a partial season.

This is an asterisk title, at best. Some people are calling it a tourney win--that is the few that actually watched.

I love how LOSERS say this is an asterisk season.

After the Yankees lost to the Rays I heard some idiot saying this season did not count because Yankee fans by booing, hold the Yankees player accountable and thus, make them play better. Without the fans, the Yankee players don't try as hard.

STUPID!

EVERY TEAM had to deal with the shortened season! The Clippers choked. They can only blame themselves.

If anything the shortened season HURT a team like the Lakers because they played an entire playoff on a neutral site - this gives a distinct advantage to teams like the Miami Heat!

The Lakers came to the bubble a very prepared team, extremely focused. You didn't see the Lakers sneak into Magic City to get chicken wings in a strip club.

Alex Caruso missed his sister's wedding to stay with his team. The Lakers 100% deserved this and there will be no asterisk.

I love how LOSERS say this is an asterisk season.

After the Yankees lost to the Rays I heard some idiot saying this season did not count because Yankee fans by booing, hold the Yankees player accountable and thus, make them play better. Without the fans, the Yankee players don't try as hard.

STUPID!

EVERY TEAM had to deal with the shortened season! The Clippers choked. They can only blame themselves.

If anything the shortened season HURT a team like the Lakers because they played an entire playoff on a neutral site - this gives a distinct advantage to teams like the Miami Heat!

The Lakers came to the bubble a very prepared team, extremely focused. You didn't see the Lakers sneak into Magic City to get chicken wings in a strip club.

Alex Caruso missed his sister's wedding to stay with his team. The Lakers 100% deserved this and there will be no asterisk.
Asterisk: short season, goofy bubble games, instead of traveling to competing cities. No fans. Of course, this title is tainted.

The proof that no one cares is the lack of participation in this thread. It's basically just you and the op, me.

Back
Top Bottom