• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nba 2020

They don't play to your agenda.

Isn't it your agenda, since it is your side that whines about athletes kneeling and holding hands?

Yeah, your post is nothing more than a nonsensical Right Wing talking point anyway, a rant ignorant of history or perspective.

BTW, I see your team lost. Bummer, Ay?

Yes, my team lost and it's irrelevant to the fact you're still wrong.

Yes, my team lost and it's irrelevant to the fact you're still wrong.

I know the history that you seem to be in denial over. Denial is a Right Wing thing. :shrug:

I know the history that you seem to be in denial over. Denial is a Right Wing thing. :shrug:

I know all about history. I also know that you don't support the future of black people by ignoring black on black murder that is so prevalent in the US nor do you support the future of black people by rioting and burning down black owned businesses in black dominated neighbourhoods. Kind of why Detroit has been a disaster the past 40 or 50 years and isn't likely to come back any time soon. Dozens of black people, many innocent bystanders, murdered by black people in Chicago pretty much every weekend, yet no protests or movements in support of them - they, apparently, are black lives that don't matter. Only black lives that matter, apparently, are those who die when they foolishly and sometimes violently resist being arrested.

But you keep pumping that losing cause - kind of like that narrative that Joe Biden is a healing force for all that ails America. Laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

I know all about history. I also know that you don't support the future of black people by ignoring black on black murder that is so prevalent in the US nor do you support the future of black people by rioting and burning down black owned businesses in black dominated neighbourhoods. Kind of why Detroit has been a disaster the past 40 or 50 years and isn't likely to come back any time soon. Dozens of black people, many innocent bystanders, murdered by black people in Chicago pretty much every weekend, yet no protests or movements in support of them - they, apparently, are black lives that don't matter. Only black lives that matter, apparently, are those who die when they foolishly and sometimes violently resist being arrested.

But you keep pumping that losing cause - kind of like that narrative that Joe Biden is a healing force for all that ails America. Laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

If you knew history, you would not deny that white cops have been killing black people for hundreds of years. So, shooting them in the back is nothing new. But, of course, racists always blame the victim in those cases.

If you knew history, you would not deny that white cops have been killing black people for hundreds of years. So, shooting them in the back is nothing new. But, of course, racists always blame the victim in those cases.

You should go up to a white cop and tell him how you feel. Maybe he will give you a gummy worm to placate you. :mod

You should go up to a white cop and tell him how you feel. Maybe he will give you a gummy worm to placate you. :mod
Pray tell, what on earth do you mean?

are the mods going to do anything about this?

It looks like the Lakers earned the right to lose to the Clippers.

The Lakers just dominated a great Rockets team with two Hall of Famers.

Clippers are going into game 6 against a green Denver Nuggets team.

LeBron is our basketball messiah that will lead the Lakers into greatness.

How typical - anyone who doesn't fully agree with you must be a racist.

I'm guessing you fully agree that the two cops, in the Compton neighbourhood of Los Angeles - well known white neighbourhood, right - had it coming when some cop hater like you, and those you encourage, walked up to them sitting in their police car and filled it with bullets last night. Fortunately, they didn't die, so far. But then, that didn't please the Black Lives Matters types, like you, who stood outside the hospital where the cops were in surgery, chanting that they hoped the cops would die. These are the types of upstanding citizens you side with and promote.

I'll be waiting to see BLM types, like you, out protesting this senseless attempt at murder - looking forward to Lebron James out telling these people how precious life is and how they should condemn this act of violence against innocent police officers.

The Lakers just dominated a great Rockets team with two Hall of Famers.

Clippers are going into game 6 against a green Denver Nuggets team.

LeBron is our basketball messiah that will lead the Lakers into greatness.

Rockets don’t play defense

How typical - anyone who doesn't fully agree with you must be a racist.

I'm guessing you fully agree that the two cops, in the Compton neighbourhood of Los Angeles - well known white neighbourhood, right - had it coming when some cop hater like you, and those you encourage, walked up to them sitting in their police car and filled it with bullets last night. Fortunately, they didn't die, so far. But then, that didn't please the Black Lives Matters types, like you, who stood outside the hospital where the cops were in surgery, chanting that they hoped the cops would die. These are the types of upstanding citizens you side with and promote.

I'll be waiting to see BLM types, like you, out protesting this senseless attempt at murder - looking forward to Lebron James out telling these people how precious life is and how they should condemn this act of violence against innocent police officers.

Cops getting shot has nothing to do with BLM, nor does it excuse white cops shooting black men in the back.

Cops getting shot has nothing to do with BLM, nor does it excuse white cops shooting black men in the back.

So, you're going to pretend that some white guy went into Compton and shot two cops and it was a bunch of white people chanting "I hope they die" outside of the hospital where they were being treated for life threatening injuries?

You're exactly what's wrong with things in America right now - no balance, no sense of reality, just hatred for anyone not carrying your water.

So, you're going to pretend that some white guy went into Compton and shot two cops and it was a bunch of white people chanting "I hope they die" outside of the hospital where they were being treated for life threatening injuries?

You're exactly what's wrong with things in America right now - no balance, no sense of reality, just hatred for anyone not carrying your water.

Irony

Rockets don’t play defense

The Rockets are actually a top 5 defensive team in the NBA.

The Messiah LeBron James has this team ready with his disciple Rondo at his side!

The Rockets are actually a top 5 defensive team in the NBA.

The Messiah LeBron James has this team ready with his disciple Rondo at his side!

Harden and Westbrook both waved at Bron when he went in for that dunk. They are not a good defensive team.

Are you sure the Clippers are even going to get to the Western Conference Finals and not choke like they always do???

Are you sure the Clippers are even going to get to the Western Conference Finals and not choke like they always do???

The curse.

Irony would be Miami stealing LeBron's title.

Early analysis of tonight's early game: the Heat look damned good. Surprise of the year, IMO.

Early analysis of tonight's early game: the Heat look damned good. Surprise of the year, IMO.

lol...I swear. Within five minutes of me writing that post, Boston came on to score about a dozen unanswered points. Nice lead Celts now, mid-4th.

I wonder if the Clips can blow a twenty point lead tonight....

Overtime

:popcorn:

The Clippers need a big run.

The Joker can do it all. 11 assists, 19 boards for a big man. Imagine if him and Luka were teammates.

Back
Top Bottom