• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street Movem

Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

If sticking your head in the sand makes you feel better about your perspective, so be it.
KKK Leader David Duke ENDORSES the TEA PARTY - YouTube

KKK leader endorses the Tea Party. If the premise in the OP stands, the Tea Party is just as incriminated.
I was responding to the foolish statement the Tea Party has stood shoulder to shoulder with an assortment of scumbags. That is a lie. Duke's endorsement of the TP was rejected by the TP movement.

I agree with notion a party can't be held responsible for the lunatics that may claim they support the party. For example, NAMBLA supporting BO doesn't mean he is a pedophile.

Re: Nazi Party & Communist Party Both Throw Their Support Behind Occupy Wall Street M

Small government and few regulations is not the definition of right wing ideology, especially in the historical and global context. Historically, the European right wing was backed by tradition and the church. It was concerned with traditionalism, nationalism, societal hierarchies and the rejection of any attempts to remove these principles. Hitler hated communism because the communists were internationalists and were driven by the desire to smash these principals.

You're confusing the Right Wing of 1930's Europe with the Right Wing of 21st Century America. They are two different things.

Fire and water would be more accurate metaphors. Fascism is diametrically opposed to communism. Communists advocate class warfare, fascists advocate class collaboration. Communists advocate equality, fascists advocate hierarchy and superiority. Communists want to abolish private property, fascists want to protect private property. Communists are internationalists and fascists adhere to national identity.

LOL...how did you dream all that up? One of your profs tell you all that bull hockey?

"Facists advocate class collaboration"...that's funny!

The reason Hitler targetted the Jews, was because they held most of the wealth in Germany at the time. Hitler took class warfare to all new heights.

Cantor flips-flops and now empathizes with OWS in which he just recently called a mob. Now the House majority leader is siding with the Nazis and Communists. Republicans can't determine what side they want to belong on.

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) said repeatedly Sunday that Republicans agree that too few people control too much wealth in America. "We know in this country right now that there is a complaint about folks at the top end of the income scales, that they make too much and too many don't make enough," Cantor said during an appearance on Fox News Sunday, toning down his earlier criticism of the Occupy Wall Street protests. "We need to encourage folks at the top of the income scale to actually put their money their work to create more jobs so we can see a closing of the gap," he added. [1] Oct. 16 (Bloomberg) -- House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, who described anti-Wall Street demonstrators as "growing mobs" earlier this month, said today the increasing frustration in the U.S. is warranted.
Cantor Sees Growing, Warranted Frustration After 'Mobs' Remark. - NewsFeed Researcher - cantor, republicans, republican, plan, house, comments, jobs, job, committee, obama, posts, leader

It is sad that so many Republicans are making this a left-right issue when it is not. However, they are addicted to creating enemies where there are none and just opposing the left for the sake of opposing them rather than out of principle.

Last edited:

Europe had a different left-right system. They never experienced freedom in the sense that we had it when our Founders created our nation. Our right is small government, low spending, low taxes, more individual freedom - a few steps above anarchism. Europe's right is fascism - massive government, very little freedom. The more left you go in our system, the bigger government gets. The farther right you go, the less powerful government is.

It's overly simplistic to conceive of right and left in America as right = small government and left = big government. The right wing, in this country, has historically been, both then and now, a whole lot more than just small-government-minded libertarians.

You're confusing the Right Wing of 1930's Europe with the Right Wing of 21st Century America. They are two different things.

LOL...how did you dream all that up? One of your profs tell you all that bull hockey?

The reason Hitler targetted the Jews, was because they held most of the wealth in Germany at the time. Hitler took class warfare to all new heights.

How then do you account for the persecution of middle-class and poor Jews? Hitler targeted Jews because they were Jewish, and because of the populist support he knew he would get for scapegoating Jews as part of his anti-Semitic campaign. It wasn't just "He killed Jews because they were wealthy."

This is soooo pathetic....
I guess now all OWS protestors are crazy Nazi/Communists (dont know how you can be both of those sense they are totally contradicting ideology's) who are antisemitic now.... ]

First you guys labeled them as democrats... Then hippies... Then anti capitalists... Now they are nazi/communist who hate jews...

Good job guys...:clap:

:roll:
Pathetic...

It's overly simplistic to conceive of right and left in America as right = small government and left = big government. The right wing, in this country, has historically been, both then and now, a whole lot more than just small-government-minded libertarians.

Of course, but never big government Fascists.

Are anarchists (not anarcho-capitalists) also advocates of massive government, or are they not far-left?

Anarchists would be the farthest right possible.

The right hasn't been for limited government since Coolidge. Modern day Republicans live in denial and are responsible for some of the largest increases in government, regulation, and debt.

Sure they have a historical past of limited government, but that past is now approaching a century.

Josie said:
Anarchists would be the farthest right possible

That depends on the anarchist school of thought. There is a left and right wing paradigm in anarchy. Not all anarchists are Rothbaridain anarchists.

Last edited:

It's not just the 1930s, fascism is still alive and well in 21st century Europe. I pointed out the difference in my post:

Small government and few regulations is not the definition of right wing ideology, especially in the historical and global context.

However, if we're going to pretend that these words are meaningless, and that left is right, right is left, up is down etc when applied to America, this isn't going to be a fruitful discussion.

They're the historical characteristics of each ideology. You're free to make up any definition of these words that you want to, but it's no way to conduct an intelligent debate.

They certainly didn't want to abolish class based society. They fully intended to protect class hierarchies.

This was racial warfare, not class warfare. Hitler didn't target only rich jews and he didn't target rich Aryans.

Last edited:

Again, not so simple. There are left anarchists (progressive anarchists, anarcho-syndicalists) and right anarchists (anarcho-capitalists). If we're going to use a typical 2-dimensional political quiz to visualize where anarchists really are, most of them would be "down" rather than left or right.

Wow. So Emma Goldman, Rosa Luxemburg, Noam Chomsky, Bakunin and Kropotkin must have been some far right extremists, huh? You don't know what you're talking about.

Oh yeah! Things are looking good for the entertainers! :rofl

This just gets better and better.

The Westboro Baptist Church supports banning gay marriage. So in other words it doesnt mean anything if a crazy group of people support your position.

This is soooo pathetic....
I guess now all OWS protestors are crazy Nazi/Communists (dont know how you can be both of those sense they are totally contradicting ideology's) who are antisemitic now.... ]

First you guys labeled them as democrats... Then hippies... Then anti capitalists... Now they are nazi/communist who hate jews...

Good job guys...:clap:

:roll:
Pathetic...

You disparage groups of people you don't agree with or don't like on this forum. So it's OK you to do it but not others?

Now that's pathetic...

Again, not so simple. There are left anarchists (progressive anarchists, anarcho-syndicalists) and right anarchists (anarcho-capitalists). If we're going to use a typical 2-dimensional political quiz to visualize where anarchists really are, most of them would be "down" rather than left or right.

the linear paradigm is worthless because fascism and stalinism are essentially slightly different strains of the same disease. And your are right-bakunin anarcho-syndicalism approaches anarchy from the communist collective while some uber libertarians approach anarchism from the true right (total freedom and only so much government as to prevent crime and invasion)

Wow. So Emma Goldman, Rosa Luxemburg, Noam Chomsky, Bakunin and Kropotkin must have been some far right extremists, huh? You don't know what you're talking about.

they try to reach anarchism by going through a stage of total collectivism.

Μολὼν λαβέ;1059877629 said:
You disparage groups of people you don't agree with or don't like on this forum.
I do?
Really i do?

So it's OK you to do it but not others?
When have i ever done anything such as?

Now that's pathetic...
I really dont see what you are trying to say...

they try to reach anarchism by going through a stage of total collectivism.

They actually try to reach communism through libertarian means, rather than authoritarian means.

Do you have anything to say about this, or no?

It scare us because he is a communist... And communist=bad :shock:

It is very disturbing to see ISOLATED incidents of anti-Semitism at OWS events. I was there last night and saw none.

But I tell you this, If I EVER see any anti-Semitism at one of these events, there will be consequences.

It is very disturbing to see ISOLATED incidents of anti-Semitism at OWS events. I was there last night and saw none.

But I tell you this, If I EVER see any anti-Semitism at one of these events, there will be consequences.

I didn't see any at my local occupation either. :shrug:

I didn't see any at my local occupation either. :shrug:

Same here... None was seen... Just a Ron Paul supporter that was the cause of most of the "ruckus"

Back
Top Bottom