• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

nazi, antifa or neither as neighbor?

cabse5

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Which do you prefer as neighbor? Nazi, antifa, or neither? This poll seems to be more realistic than just the two choices offered in a previous poll.

lol. The other poll was asking preference, if you have to choose one. That was not an accident.

It was to show (I'm guessing) that those favoring Trump's response, would be too chicken to admit that antifa would probably be more acceptable as neighbors than a Nazi.
You went one step further, rather than answer, you felt the need to create a poll that doesn't even pose that difficult dilemma at all.

I'd prefer antifa or neither as a neighbor, definitely not a nazi. Nazism is an actual ideology and it's abhorrent. Antifa is an extremely vague and generic term people on the left and right use to superimpose their own beliefs onto. At heart all true Americans are anti-fascists.

I'll go with antifa as a first choice, neither as second, **** naziklanners.

To contribute, I'd choose neither. People caught up in such causes aren't the types I'd want as neighbors.

Back
Top Bottom