• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Navy Pride and the word "liberal"

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I've had it with you and YOUR KIND. All you do is partisan bitch. Politics, the world and the board would be much better without this kind of bullshit input.

Want proof? Here we go, here's the lack of wisdom known as Navy Pride. Let us know when you have an original thought, OR.. HEY, how about this. Actual proof to back-up any of these blanket statements:

Every liberals are in control taxes go up and money is poured down a great hole like welfare and the public school system.............

Most people in congress except for some liberals for political reasons want to win the war in Iraq that the president and our troops are committed to doing.......

Liberals want the federal government to be in every aspect of our life from cradle to grave.

Actually whats making him happy are you liberals making it easier for him to get another plan into action. Not to metion the leaders of the democratic party comparing the president to a nazi and our...

I just wish liberals would wake up and smell the roses....

(How do you feel about liberals?) I feel sorry for them..........

Neither can I but you liberals are always saying abortions are ok because nobody wants to adopt newborns

Thank God Liberals like you are not in charge

Again you Liberals are always whinning about first amendments rights until someone has a difference of...

Unlike liberals like you young lady I don't patronize them to make myself feel all warmy and good

This is what you liberals just fail to understand.

What I find ironic on this issue is Gays and Liberals say if we disagree with them on the marriage issue then we are being intolerant yet when their argument runs dry the first ones to call names...

It is going to be a tough pill to swallow for you liberals when a democracy stands up in Iraq and your going to

Moyers, unlike most liberals makes no bones that he champions the left...

Yeah we already discussed that torture most liberals like to apply like weight rooms, colored and cable TV and playboy magazines for life or until some liberal judge thinks the scum is released and

Get with the program liberals..........This is not a poll about whether punishment should be the death penalty or life in prison......

Listen to the liberals here bash them........Just more proof there is no room in the democratic party for a conservative or a moderate

It would probably be civil for a little while but when the liberals and Bush haters starting putting down our troops all hell would break...

Liberals don't care about the millions of Cambodians and Vietnamese that were slaughtered after we left

I don't know about that..Some of those chimps are samrter then a lot of liberals.........

The militant gays and liberals use the equal protection clause of the 14th amendment to justify their right to be married.....

Well truth be told the libs are aiding the enemy, every chance they get

I am talking about what might happen if we were to cut and run in Iraq like liberals want us to do

Don't you know Liberals blame every thing on President Bush be it 9/11/01 or hurricane Katrina but not for a second will they give him credit for this country not having another terrorist attack in...

Its and undenialble fact that the base of the democratic party is controlled by the far left............There is no other way to explain the nominations of liberals like Gore and Kerry as your...

I am not saying all liberals feel that way but a hell of a lot of them do......They hate this president so much that anything is alright to discrdit him...........

Not at all, hell I have a lot of disagreements with Bush.........It not only the hollywood weirdos that were going to move...After the elections there were all kind of inquiries from liberals about...

aps, you liberals depend to much on polls, especially when they favor your position........:

sn't it ironic though becasue when someone has a difference of opinion on the issure the liberals like you start with the

All that proves is liberals like to give away their money like they did making Michael Moore rich

Why do Liberals hate our military.....

............I knew you liberals would back a scumbag like Wilson over a military man, a

How quickly you liberals forget about 9/11/01 and the biggest natural disaster this country has ever seen......These things cost money......

I'm guessing that Howard Dean has "partisan politics" tattooed on his scrotum. The man is probably one of the most subjective and extreme liberals that were ever to exist

The left wing media and the liberals would love for you to believe that 90% is the problem my friend but the American people don't buy it..........

I know you Liberals blame the USA for that but as usual you are wrong.......

Gore like most Liberals believe that the war against Terrorism in a police action..........

Liberals and democrats have never seen a giveaway program they did not like as long as it is the taxpayers money...

You are drinking the left wing koolaid my friend.........

No wonder Liberals keep losing elections when they have people like you supporting them

Liberals don't give the people back their...

but you Liberals choose to look the other...

Because the organization you Liberals love so much, the UN said we were only to run Saddam back into Iraq in 1991.......

Liberals in this forum start trashy threads all the time slamming the president with lies amd insults

I know you liberals can't handle the truth when you see it.............

And the posts go on and on. Please, shut up.

Sounds like the same anti-Bush, anti-neo-con, anti-conservative, anti-Republican, anti-religious, anti-war, etc, etc, etc, that I read everyday, and in every thread. If just being sick of it, and telling someone to shut up worked, trust me, I would have tried it long ago!;)

I wish I had a dollah for every time NP used the word liberal. I'd cure cancer.

Originally posted by mixedmedia:
I wish I had a dollah for every time NP used the word liberal. I'd cure cancer.
You know I was going to find a cure for cancer the other night, but I got tired.

Billo_Really said:
You know I was going to find a cure for cancer the other night, but I got tired.

I'm very glad you got tired, that would be kind of scary.

Originally posted by alphieb:
I'm very glad you got tired, that would be kind of scary.
Actually, just as I got started on it, I got interrupted by a rerun of Baywatch!

Billo_Really said:
Actually, just as I got started on it, I got interrupted by a rerun of Baywatch!

Pre Pamela, or after?:lol:

LOL, too funny.

As far as I'm concerned, NP does not offer ANYTHING of value to this board. People who blow facts out of their ass irritate me.

Originally posted by Middleground:
LOL, too funny.

As far as I'm concerned, NP does not offer ANYTHING of value to this board. People who blow facts out of their ass irritate me.
That's not true. He can always serve as a bad example.

Don't forget about this....:roll:

I can't take the dude seriously when he uses that smiley after nearly every one of his posts....it's like he doesn't even take himself seriously.

Billo_Really said:
That's not true. He can always serve as a bad example.

LOL...............very true my liberal frend.................I guess we could add spelling and sentense sttructure to the bad exampel list.................after all the poor fella was taut by a friggin liberal..................:roll:

Oooh, and let's not forget the "Slick Willie" comments.......:lamo

Well, I think we all know that I love Navy Pride. I guess it's because I see a little of myself in him (and I love myself ;)). I have negative thoughts about conservatives and republicans, and every now and then, I want to state those negative thoughts on a message board because if I do it to people's faces in real life, my siblings would be angry with me, my cousins would be angry with me, my co-workers would be angry with me, and some of my friends would be angry with me. :lol:

Stace said:
Oooh, and let's not forget the "Slick Willie" comments.......:lamo

Oh, and............................you can take that to the bank.....................I din't know bullshit was worth anything...............................:roll:

aps said:
Well, I think we all know that I love Navy Pride. I guess it's because I see a little of myself in him (and I love myself ;)). I have negative thoughts about conservatives and republicans, and every now and then, I want to state those negative thoughts on a message board because if I do it to people's faces in real life, my siblings would be angry with me, my cousins would be angry with me, my co-workers would be angry with me, and some of my friends would be angry with me. :lol:

****Come on APS, vent all that pent up anger you have with conservatives and Republicans for keeping this economy booming, and for keeping your liberal ass safe from further terrorist attacks. Tell everyone here what exactly it is that you're upset over--the fact that Dems/Libs are out of power, without a chance of regaining that power anytime soon. HeHeHe!

Originally posted by ptsdkid
****Come on APS, vent all that pent up anger you have with conservatives and Republicans for keeping this economy booming, and for keeping your liberal ass safe from further terrorist attacks. Tell everyone here what exactly it is that you're upset over--the fact that Dems/Libs are out of power, without a chance of regaining that power anytime soon. HeHeHe!
Republicans are dead in the water. They had their shot and the blew it! They ain't got nothin' to say anybody wants to hear anymore. Katrina was the last nail in the coffin. Get used to it jackoff.

I asked him twice in a discussion what it was with those ......................... things but he never answered. asshat

I guess its just.............................dramatic pause.

One period is sufficient, thank you.

The funny thing is that all you have do to is disagree with Bush to be labeled a liberal by NP. He'd probably tell Pat Buchanan he was a liberal...

Originally posted by scottyz:
The funny thing is that all you have do to is disagree with Bush to be labeled a liberal by NP. He'd probably tell Pat Buchanan he was a liberal...
Don't you think you might have just crossed the line there?

One thing that I always found odd about NP, was that he has posted before that he is anti-gay rights, though his username to me sounds like he's suggesting he's a gay sailor or something, at least thats what it seems like.

NP is about as smart as this guy:

Attachments

• definition-of-stupidity.jpg
    definition-of-stupidity.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 18
Comrade Brian said:
One thing that I always found odd about NP, was that he has posted before that he is anti-gay rights, though his username to me sounds like he's suggesting he's a gay sailor or something, at least thats what it seems like.

NP is about as smart as this guy:

I brought that up to him before, he called me gay. What a great comeback!

Anyone who can defend the president's freezing for 7 minutes when told America is under attack is a partisan hack!

Originally posted by independent_thinker2002
Anyone who can defend the president's freezing for 7 minutes when told America is under attack is a partisan hack!
I know what ya mean...

bushpetgoatchapter29je.jpg

Wow you left wing whacko liberals (aps excluded) are having a great time huh? I really feel honored that you have given me my own thread.........Its pretty obvious that you bunch of losers have no life.....Your here 24/7.........I have and excuse I am retired.........

I really get a kick out of you left wing whacko Liberals.........Conservatives and Republicans are wiping the floor with you losers and you don't even know it.......

We control the Presidency, the Congress, most governorships and very soon the SCOTUS..........

You losers have 2 choices...you can stay pissed or get over it..............

I feel better now.........:lol: ;) :roll: :2wave:

Back
Top Bottom