• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Navalny Broke YouTube record "investigation into decadent billion-dollar 'czar Putin Babylon palace"

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Navalny Broke YouTube record "investigation into decadent billion-dollar 'czar Putin Babylon palace"

you can use subtitles function , one for sure Pootin became a typicality oriental khan without any contact with reality and lives of his Muscovite slaves who live on 200$ per M.

@

Putin's palace. History of world's largest bribe

Why should we care?

How many palaces does Jeff Bezos now have?

Why should we care?

Jeff Bezos created his fortune by himself , the boss of crime cartel ozero - KGB Putin is robbing Muscovites (Americans, Europeans, etc) in order to have many palaces

Vladimir Putin Is Richer Than Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates ...
fortune.com › 2017/07/29 › vladimir-putin-russia-jeff-...

Jul 29, 2017 — The Trump-Russia controversy might hinge on Putin's staggering ... as the wealthiest person in the world, according to Bloomberg's tracker.

Jeff Bezos created his fortune by himself , the boss of crime cartel ozero - KGB Putin is robbing Muscovites (Americans, Europeans, etc) in order to have many palaces

Jul 29, 2017 — The Trump-Russia controversy might hinge on Putin's staggering ... as the wealthiest person in the world, according to Bloomberg's tracker.

Bezos did not create his fortune by himself. As just one example, the government subsidizes his shipping by about $6 billion per year, also giving him a $6 billion government funded edge over competition, plus having the government literally outlaw now over a million of his competitors in the USA and Europe.

It is true that Bezos, Gates and the other plutocrats have to share their total rule over the USA's government and thus share the wealth of their rein by collectively doing so.

Why should any American care about Putin's wealth?

View attachment 446046
1611184432246-png.446046

Bezos did not create his fortune by himself. As just one example, the government subsidizes his shipping by about $6 billion per year, also giving him a $6 billion government funded edge over competition, plus having the government literally outlaw now over a million of his competitors in the USA and Europe.

It is true that Bezos, Gates and the other plutocrats have to share their total rule over the USA's government and thus share the wealth of their rein by collectively doing so.

Why should any American care about Putin's wealth?
Bezos is a businessman, putin is the worst (nowadays ) killer- thug out there, if you don't see the deference, i feel sorry for you
Dozens of Russian deaths cast suspicion on President ...
www.usatoday.com › story › news › world › 2017/05/02

May 2, 2017 — On Feb 6, Trump defended Putin when Bill O'Reilly, then of Fox News, called Putin a killer. "There are a lot of killers," Trump replied. "Do you ...

Here are 10 critics of Vladimir Putin who died violently or in ...
www.washingtonpost.com › worldviews › 2017/03/23

Mar 23, 2017 — Boris Berezovsky, 2013 His falling out with Putin led to his self-exile in the United Kingdom, where he vowed to bring down the president. He also accused the Kremlin of orchestrating the killing of Alexander Litvinenko, a former intelligence officer and whistleblower poisoned to death in 2009.

Trump must be sooo jealous.

Putin's crib reminds me of former Ukraine president, Viktor Yanukovych tax funded palace of corruption.

Who wins for the most corrupt decadent, ostentatious luxurious abode?

Putin's crib reminds me of former Ukraine president, Viktor Yanukovych tax funded palace of corruption.

yes, thats why Yanukovych got asylum in Putinstan, what is Putin gonna do , once he off his throne ? maybe even tomorrow

63,990,759 views " Putin's palace. History of world's largest bribe "

Why should we care?

Electric car batteries with 5 minute charging times have just been produced on a standard production line.

competition

anti-putin protests online

colonies

sanctions !!

BOkA8k1kNtRHNZb8vB6mIjAAP5986FsdIB-BOhPeT7k9Bjgn0FFmngGegwyO0YDhpxNAEQ9LRKfdSL0=s1136-nd

sanctions !!

BOkA8k1kNtRHNZb8vB6mIjAAP5986FsdIB-BOhPeT7k9Bjgn0FFmngGegwyO0YDhpxNAEQ9LRKfdSL0=s1136-nd

It's getting televised on MSM now....briefly. But it looks like more police than protesters.

I think the US is going to put more sanctions on Russia....not that it will do any good.

It's getting televised on MSM now....briefly. But it looks like more police than protesters.

I think the US is going to put more sanctions on Russia....not that it will do any good.
BBC News (World)

@BBCWorld

·
1h

Russian police detain more than 2,000 people during nationwide protests in support of jailed opposition leader Alexei Navalny, monitors say https://bbc.in/2Y7qZhz

more:

The Associated Press

@AP

·
3h

Protests erupted in over 60 Russian cities to demand the release of opposition leader Alexei Navalny, the Kremlin's most prominent foe. Russian police arrested more than 850 protesters, some on the streets in temperatures in the minus-50s.

•Jan 19, 2021

•Jan 19, 2021

•Jan 19, 2021

•Jan 19, 2021

*wage slavery, you're thinking of wage slavery.

Putin's personal wealth is an issue for russians, and russians alone, to decide if legitimate. As someone who knows many russian migrants, bribery is lot more culturally accepted. So if the russian people don't mind such exploitation, i don't see why I should care.

Back
Top Bottom