• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Nature Couldn't Have Created It"

.....they are incomplete.........................................because you guys are trying to fit your ideas into something it doesn't belong to. 🤷

If you do elephants like the chart given in my article - elephant chart seems consistent and complete.
They've ADAPTED and evolved. But.................they're still elephants.

Perhaps..............................their purpose was done.
Part of design?

When much of Earth’s landmass was covered by huge shallow seas, God created large dinosaurs.
Thanks to the shallow seas, these large dinosaurs could take advantage of the shallow seas to support their huge body masses that otherwise would have been impossible to sustain.
The existence of a huge, diverse, and enduring population of dinosaurs during past eras when much of Earth’s continental landmass was covered by huge shallow seas significantly contributed to Earth’s present store of
biodeposits.
Examples of such biodeposits include limestone, marble, coal, oil, and natural gas.

Dinosaurs, therefore, are expressions of God’s love and generosity.
It is thanks in part to God’s creation of dinosaurs that humans possess more than 76 quadrillion tons of biodeposits that we can use to develop the civilization and technology to take the good news of salvation through Jesus Christ to billions of humans within just a few millennia.

How life blossomed after the dinosaurs died

Imagine the devastating impact they'll have on people and other life forms, had they not gone extinct.
You said it.
"They've ADAPTED and evolved."

You said it.
I think he meant transmogrify. I actually have no problem with the word "evolve," unless it is being applied as a transition from one kind of living thing into another (usually regarded as more sophisticated/intelligent...

I think he meant transmogrify. I actually have no problem with the word "evolve," unless it is being applied as a transition from one kind of living thing into another (usually regarded as more sophisticated/intelligent...
And what happened to cause this gal
1685569350573.jpeg
to become this one?
images

It didn't. The one at the top was likely a form of gorilla, or wishful imagination with clay...
Uhhh, gorillas are primates. Primates are hominids. Humans are hominids. Humans are primates.

Uhhh, gorillas are primates. Primates are hominids. Humans are hominids. Humans are primates.
So, why do gorillas still exist? Obviously, man is at the top of the heap and gorillas are little more than zoo/circus attractions. Are Neanderthals still wondering around --- if not, why gorillas?

But you're forgetting that science is just a conspiracy against Christianity, God, Jesus, and the Bible. ;)
I wonder why they don't just embrace the 'See how awesome god is, he made everything and then allowed it to evolve to best fit the planet he created.'

So, why do gorillas still exist? Obviously, man is at the top of the heap and gorillas are little more than zoo/circus attractions. Are Neanderthals still wondering around --- if not, why gorillas?
Gorillas still exist because they haven't intruded on the existence of more highly evolved primates. Neanderthals did, and homo sapiens wiped them out. As we expand our needs, the gorillas are on a path to follow them.

But you're forgetting that science is just a conspiracy against Christianity, God, Jesus, and the Bible. ;)
I have actually heard someone once say evolution is "a worldwide conspiracy by godless scientists." There is just no logical reasoning with such a level of delusion evident in evolution/science deniers.

Gorillas still exist because they haven't intruded on the existence of more highly evolved primates. Neanderthals did, and homo sapiens wiped them out. As we expand our needs, the gorillas are on a path to follow them.
Gorillas were eating all the bananas.
I wonder why they don't just embrace the 'See how awesome god is, he made everything and then allowed it to evolve to best fit the planet he created.'
GOD created man in HIS OWN image uniquely. Why would anyone want a gorilla for an ancestor?

Gorillas were eating all the bananas.

GOD created man in HIS OWN image uniquely. Why would anyone want a gorilla for an ancestor?
"Please mock my idiotic post, so I can feel christlike."

You said it.

And I've said it before: macro-evlolutionists tend to conflate the term evolution with MACRO-evolution.
Like above.
Loo - how blatant is that?

They want to hide behind the term "evolution" ...................................................which isn't the issue.
The center of controversy is over the claim that species evolved into a different kind of specie.

Why do they want to confuse the issue?
Plain and simple:
Because they can't defend their stance on MACRO-evolution.

Macro-evolution has become such an embarrassment to them.................that when they go toe-to-toe with a creationist, macro-evolution is outright proven to be a fast................................ sinking ship. 😁

How is that a logical response to anything at all in this thread????
It's as logical or as illogical as anything evolutionists have concocted. So, why would smart "apes" die out while monkeys, gorillas, and chimps (who cannot build, or create fire or farm, or even go hunting are still surviving?

So drowning all the little babies and toddlers, plus all the animals and birds and plants of the world during "the flood" wasn't sinful???
There is absolutely nothing wrong with tearing down a house you built alone. As for your nonsense about babies and toddlers, you haven't even proven that there were any, or if they existed that they were not headed for hell if allowed to grow up. And as for animals, they are animals. As for plants, they are plants. Most obviously, for GOD to have allowed creation to continue as it was, would have spelt disaster for EVERYTHING on the planet. Some or nothing --- some is better.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with tearing down a house you built alone. As for your nonsense about babies and toddlers, you haven't even proven that there were any, or if they existed that they were not headed for hell if allowed to grow up. And as for animals, they are animals. As for plants, they are plants. Most obviously, for GOD to have allowed creation to continue as it was, would have spelt disaster for EVERYTHING on the planet. Some or nothing --- some is better.
I gotta hand it to you dude....you're freakin' hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom