• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NATO/US Reporting - Belarus may very soon join Putin's invasion of Ukraine

Should NATO stop Belarus's military in Belarus from invading Ukraine?

• Total voters

ouch

Air Muscle
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
I'm coming at this in a different light now. As long as Putin and a Putin loving country goes untouched to slaughter a free country, Ukraine, then there's no stopping further aggression in the future. I was willing to begrudgingly accept that a nuclear backed ex-KBG prick may destroy Ukraine while not laying a Western military finger on Russia - to avoid nuclear war. But, if Belarus is expected to pile on Ukraine with its military, I'm leaning towards NATO air bombing Belarus military targets in Belarus day one of such a Belarus invasion into Ukraine. I'm sure there will be some to cry foul about NATO trying to stop Belarus joining the slaughter of Ukrainians as none of their business, but I say lets cry foul about what's taking place in Ukraine and do what can be done to prevent other bastard countries from piling on.

It is increasingly "likely" that Belarus will enter the conflict, a NATO military official said on Monday. "(Russian President Vladimir) Putin needs support. Anything would help," the official explained.

A Belarusian opposition source said that Belarusian combat units are ready to go into Ukraine as soon as in the next few days, with thousands of forces prepared to deploy. In this source's view, this would have less of an impact militarily than it will geopolitically, given the implications of another country joining the war.

A senior NATO intelligence official said separately that the alliance assesses that the Belarusian government "is preparing the environment to justify a Belarusian offensive against Ukraine."

The proper ansewer is no.

How many times must I say this, 🇺🇦 Ukraine is not in NATO.

This should be black and white to everyone.

No. But no reason Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland can't put offensive forces on the Belarus border.

NO.

Maybe it will result in that Putin, Jr., being overthrown.

I'm coming at this in a different light now. As long as Putin and a Putin loving country goes untouched to slaughter a free country, Ukraine, then there's no stopping further aggression in the future. I was willing to begrudgingly accept that a nuclear backed ex-KBG prick may destroy Ukraine while not laying a Western military finger on Russia - to avoid nuclear war. But, if Belarus is expected to pile on Ukraine with its military, I'm leaning towards NATO air bombing Belarus military targets in Belarus day one of such a Belarus invasion into Ukraine. I'm sure there will be some to cry foul about NATO trying to stop Belarus joining the slaughter of Ukrainians as none of their business, but I say lets cry foul about what's taking place in Ukraine and do what can be done to prevent other bastard countries from piling on.

It is increasingly "likely" that Belarus will enter the conflict, a NATO military official said on Monday. "(Russian President Vladimir) Putin needs support. Anything would help," the official explained.

A Belarusian opposition source said that Belarusian combat units are ready to go into Ukraine as soon as in the next few days, with thousands of forces prepared to deploy. In this source's view, this would have less of an impact militarily than it will geopolitically, given the implications of another country joining the war.

A senior NATO intelligence official said separately that the alliance assesses that the Belarusian government "is preparing the environment to justify a Belarusian offensive against Ukraine."
1648010251772.png

Putzin's Belarusian boyfriend must like the idea of crippling economic sanctions.
frankly, I dont think so, the absolute majority Belarusians are not just against this war but against Muscovy in general , for the the first time from 50s . pootler turned everyone against Moscow

IMG_20220304_195432.jpg

In Moscow "reinforcements" = "cannon fodder". What Loo is really afraid of: the second Belarusian troops with Kalinouski brigades cross the broder into Ukraine they turn around to liberate Belarus .

In Moscow "reinforcements" = "cannon fodder". What Loo is really afraid of: the second Belarusian troops with Kalinouski brigades cross the broder into Ukraine they turn around to liberate Belarus .

Good to know that there's Belarusian Rebels fighting the P-Russians in Ukraine. However, as noted in the op, NATO/US is highly concerned about Putin influenced Belarusian troops invading Ukraine. Along with a real concern that Putin will possibly send nuclear arms into Belarus. Who knows what unknown arms still exists in Belarus.

Here's what my old tired military lizard brain is telling me. At some point in the future during my lifetime, there was always going to be somebody with nukes to be the first to use them on those who were whipping their ass. I'm sort of surprised that we've made it to year 2022 without that happening - yet. We're looking at a very resilient Ukraine that's embarrassing
Putin even though the P-Russians are bombing the dog sh*t out of some areas of Ukraine. That and who knows how many Ukrainians are staring and mostly without proper shelter. Yet, they still fight back after almost a month of Putin's invasion. My lizard brain simply tells me that Putin is all in - win or bust and in both scenarios, that bastard is willing to use nuclear weapons. imo. He'll convince anyone that'll buy into his lies, to also invade. So, based on the fact that no matter what, Putin will pull that nuke trigger. That's why I've become one who supports NATO taking out Belarus military targets the moment they begin their invasion of Ukraine. Since Putin will continue his march in Europe, it's time to close that door shut. imo. Sanctions are good and do keep applying them, but the more foothold the P-Russians get in Ukraine and Belarus, the harder it will be to exterminate the vermin. Apparently, I've run out of patience. :)

That's why I've become one who supports NATO taking out Belarus military targets the moment they begin their invasion of Ukraine.
Not NATO but Poland, Lithuania, and Latvia with a generous supply of arms from the west. Let's not give up NATO's advantage as a defensive alliance. Belarus will be reluctant to leave their rear and flank exposed.

Last edited:
Let's see.... The Russians had a morale problem in large part because they were being told to lay down their lives for the glory of Putin.

But now the Belarusian soldiers are going to be told to lay down their lives for the glory of the guy who kisses Putin's ass??

Yeah... I'm sure they're going to be some high-quality cannon fodder there. Be brave Belarusians! Fight to the last Ukrainian bullet! The Great Leader demands your sacrifice to enhance his grovelling!

Putzin's Belarusian boyfriend must like the idea of crippling economic sanctions.

The proper ansewer is no.

How many times must I say this, 🇺🇦 Ukraine is not in NATO.

This should be black and white to everyone.

No. But no reason Latvia, Lithuania, and Poland can't put offensive forces on the Belarus border.
the answer is No, Chatham House ONLY 3% Belarusians support "Belarus join Putin's invasion of Ukraine" Loo is a pro - Moscow strap but no an idiot

i have a link if you need it

Ukraine is not a free country, the president has banned all opposition parties and nationalized the press.

the answer is No, Chatham House ONLY 3% Belarusians support "Belarus join Putin's invasion of Ukraine" Loo is a pro - Moscow strap but no an idiot

i have a link if you need it
Are Belorussians also asiatic?

Back
Top Bottom