• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NATO Nations Can Send Jets To Ukraine; Ban On Imports Of Russian Oil Being Discussed: Live Updates

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
This is a very good new development.

The Ukrainians can protect their skies much better with jets.

I support cutting off oil imports from russia but I converted to a hybrid car in 2001 and haven't bought a regular gas car since so the price of gas doesn't take a big bite out of my budget. Plus I'm willing to pay more for gas if it means defeating putin so that Ukrainians can go back home and live in peace.

I support cutting off oil imports from russia but I converted to a hybrid car in 2001 and haven't bought a regular gas car since so the price of gas doesn't take a big bite out of my budget. Plus I'm willing to pay more for gas if it means defeating putin so that Ukrainians can go back home and live in peace.

U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken said Sunday.​

So...the US has spoken, eh?

NATO countries have permission to fly planes over Ukraine if they want, but the US doesn't have permission, yet, to sanction Russian oil.

Jesus Christ!! Can't ANYONE just make their own decisions anymore?

NATO countries have permission to fly planes over Ukraine if they want, but the US doesn't have permission, yet, to sanction Russian oil.

Decisions are being made, probably by the hour and you're telling us they are not checking with you first?

sit down. let the adults do their thing.

I too am willing to pay higher prices for fuel if it helps stop putin and I don't have an electric or hybrid vehicle Nato or no nato, what putin is doing is wrong in every way, How do we the people of the world accept behavior such as this when we all can see with our own eyes it's morally wrong and many people are going to die and/or suffer for one man's actions.

Back
Top Bottom