• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NATO Intercepts Russian Warships After Kremlin Warns U.S. Over Troops in Poland

Grand Jury called to rule on the presence of explosives in the World Trade Centre on 11 September 2001

The current A-G, S. Berman, was in the past a partner of Rudy Giuliani for two years. Mr Guiliani was the Mayor of New York at the time of the 9/11 attacks. Mr Giuliani called his citizens to evacuate the twin towers (WTC1 and WTC2), on the grounds that they could collapse as a consequence of the impact of the two planes (one plane against each of the two buildings). As it happens, these towers had been built to withstand far more violent shocks.

The Grand Jury hearing should take place in 2019. This will be the first time, eighteen years after the crime, that the US civil court (and not a military court) will make a decision on any aspect of a 11 September attacks.

Not an unbiased source. Quite the contrary.

Are you saying U.S. troops in Germany is a military bulwark or Germany's own military? Because Germany itself isn't a bulwark against Russia at all. They are wanting to get in bed with Russia, economically, which puts them at a disadvantage.

Tell me about it.

I oppose the Nord Stream 2 pipeline from Russia to Germany for reasons that are geoeconomic and geostrategic. If Russia does its usual to use economics as a weapon of tyranny and dictatorship it will expose itself to Germany and all of Europe as the evil force that it is. It is also true however if Russia stopped its gas supplies to Europe as a weapon it would lose $1bn a day which it obviously cannot afford to do.

Militarily Germany as with virtually everyone else recognizes the US as the superior power in the world presently and into the future. Nations support the USA militarily from bases to Berlin's commitment of its troops to the ME and also Afghanistan.

Militarily against the US and Nato, Russia goes nowhere while in geoeconomic terms it's playing Germany for a sucker born every minute. Hence US powerful sanctions I support against the Gazprom pipeline that violates EU laws, rules, regs, regulators in Germany and Poland and USA national security and global stability.

A bipartisan Congress and the State department are at this point waging a total economic war against Germany's participation in the Gazprom pipeline. US troops remain in Germany and Berlin opposes Trump's withdrawal of some troops from Germany which puts the onus on the idiot moron Trump.

Tony Rooke at the Magistrates' Court - BBC TV license - YouTube

This is anUK court case where the BBC admitted they had prior knowledge of the twin towers just falling down prior to them falling down, a criminal offence...... but now it's put up, or shut the f**k up! I dislike hypocrisy, either come back with constructive argument or join yon German Zionist Hebrew or what ever he wants to call himself but he put himself in the position he now finds himself. In the sewer he belongs.

Same advocacy source you tried to pawn off as above.

Find something from The Economist.

Question oooh side kick of German friend of Zion, was it incorrect, was it found that Iraq, WMDs were lies, the Kuwaiti babies in incubators thrown on the ground and bayoneted lies, did it find .... what's the point. As well as farting against thunder attempting to get you to fight for Americans murdered, and justice as far away for them now as it was on 9/11.
How your proud of yourselves, I know exactly what you both are, but, then, so do you! It's now a worm creeping through your body, no life will you have, no peace either. Karma.

Not at all, it's your fault!
With out a doubt, procrastination lack of honour and pride. Immorality, thinking it's someone else's problem, nope it's your problem, and you are the problem, no backbone.

Ooh yes you can get angry, when told the truth, you have the same ability to think as anyone else but fear keeps every single one of you in your little box.

The current A-G, S. Berman, was in the past a partner of Rudy Giuliani for two years. Mr Guiliani was the Mayor of New York at the time of the 9/11 attacks. Mr Giuliani called his citizens to evacuate the twin towers (WTC1 and WTC2), on the grounds that they could collapse as a consequence of the impact of the two planes (one plane against each of the two buildings). As it happens, these towers had been built to withstand far more violent shocks.

The Grand Jury hearing should take place in 2019. This will be the first time, eighteen years after the crime, that the US civil court (and not a military court) will make a decision on any aspect of a 11 September attacks.
Grand Jury called to rule on the presence of explosives in the World Trade Centre on 11 September 2001
You live in a dictatorship, your flag is the American military flag of America! Not the civilian flag!
A military court was used to hide 9/11 perhaps after 19 years you will have some moral rectitude back bone to get Justice for Americans killed, but I haven't a doubt, worms come out of the woodwork to ridicule both me and the link! By deceit make war! Why cause they are thick!

I’m Australian

Question oooh side kick of German friend of Zion, was it incorrect, was it found that Iraq, WMDs were lies, the Kuwaiti babies in incubators thrown on the ground and bayoneted lies, did it find .... what's the point. As well as farting against thunder attempting to get you to fight for Americans murdered, and justice as far away for them now as it was on 9/11.
How your proud of yourselves, I know exactly what you both are, but, then, so do you! It's now a worm creeping through your body, no life will you have, no peace either. Karma.

Big talk by a man whose people got their asses kicked by the English of all people.

Big talk by a man whose people got their asses kicked by the English of all people.

Why did the airplane that supposedly crashed at Shanksville vaporize so that nothing remained, not bodies, not luggage, not metal, - nothing - for the first time in aviation history? However, we are told that even though the plane vaporized at Shanksville, a hand-written note from a hijacker was found..

At least we arent treated like complete cretins by our government, see there is always a silver lining!

Tell me about it.

I oppose the Nord Stream 2 pipeline from Russia to Germany for reasons that are geoeconomic and geostrategic. If Russia does its usual to use economics as a weapon of tyranny and dictatorship it will expose itself to Germany and all of Europe as the evil force that it is. It is also true however if Russia stopped its gas supplies to Europe as a weapon it would lose $1bn a day which it obviously cannot afford to do.

Small disagreement on this part, if I'm understanding you correctly. I think economic ties helps the oppressive regimes more that hurts/limits them. For example, we have China and Saudi Arabia, two of the most oppressive regimes on the planet but we basically kiss their hind ends while they do what they do.

A Grand Jury was requested.... And?

The FBI found no evidence of explosives. They looked.

The 9/11 Commission and the FBI investigation both confirmed Al Qaeda was at fault. That is what the evidence shows. There was no need for Gitmo confessions.

..........and then there is the Warren Commission........

No dog in this fight, just sayin’

Tony Rooke at the Magistrates' Court - BBC TV license - YouTube

This is anUK court case where the BBC admitted they had prior knowledge of the twin towers just falling down prior to them falling down, a criminal offence...... but now it's put up, or shut the f**k up! I dislike hypocrisy, either come back with constructive argument or join yon German Zionist Hebrew or what ever he wants to call himself but he put himself in the position he now finds himself. In the sewer he belongs.

Tony Rooke's Court hearing on not paying his TV license at the Magistrates' Court in Horsham, 25

Followed by a whole lot of accusation.... Zero EVIDENCE.

More prattling.

Why did the airplane that supposedly crashed at Shanksville vaporize so that nothing remained, not bodies, not luggage, not metal, - nothing - for the first time in aviation history? However, we are told that even though the plane vaporized at Shanksville, a hand-written note from a hijacker was found..

At least we arent treated like complete cretins by our government, see there is always a silver lining!

Time to first lie. First sentence.

Human remains, debris, engines, structural debris and personal effects were extracted from the Shanksville site.

Please lie less.

crater2.jpg

Who other than Oswald fired the killing shots?

I don’t have the answer to that and neither did the released portions of the Warren Report.

You have to be in hog heaven; you got some CT working........

Why did the airplane that supposedly crashed at Shanksville vaporize so that nothing remained, not bodies, not luggage, not metal, - nothing - for the first time in aviation history? However, we are told that even though the plane vaporized at Shanks[

It has happened before. IIRC something like roughly 1,000 American pilots and aircrew were reduced to unrecoverable, unrecognizable debris when their aircraft impacted the ground during the Vietnam War.

This is the first time since the Cold War Nato warships have intercepted Russian warships under Nato operational command which included the Nato countries ships joining up and running up the Nato flag on each country's participating Naval ships.

8/19/20

NATO Intercepts Russian Warships After Kremlin Warns U.S. Over Troops in Poland

Nine Russian warships forced back by the Royal Navy after ‘heightened activity’ in waters close to the UK

By allies including Portugal, Canada, Germany, Norway and Denmark

Russia Kicks Off Biggest-Ever War Games Since Fall Of Soviet Union

US and Canada are activating a Cold War powerful radar station in Greenland that was closed after the collapse of the Russian Soviet Union. Indeed, since Putin returned to the Russian presidency in 2012 with a "New Russia" agenda the dayze of hope and cooperation are over.

So now Putin is beefing against the Defender Europe 2020 exercise that began in April and continues through the summer in which 37,000 Nato troops led by 20,000 American Army and Marines are crossing initially from Germany into Poland, but not only.

The large post Cold War exercises include 20,000 pieces of US military equipment, 7,000 of which has been brought across the Atlantic, and 13,000 pieces more taken from propositioned stocks. The US forces and equipment are also deploying through Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany, from where they move eastward through Germany into Poland and the Czech Republic, and then continue northeastwards into the Baltic states of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. US forces include three armored brigades, an artillery brigade, support units and Air Force and Marine Corps units.

It is NATO... not Nato.

Small disagreement on this part, if I'm understanding you correctly. I think economic ties helps the oppressive regimes more that hurts/limits them. For example, we have China and Saudi Arabia, two of the most oppressive regimes on the planet but we basically kiss their hind ends while they do what they do.

Indeed and while SA is what it is I give 'em a pass because of the petrodollar. China needs to be taken behind the woodshed which is what Trump is doing and what Biden will do except Biden and the Democrats are not driven by it the way Trump is driven by whatever it may be that's in his hair. The Chinese are absolutely hopeless so they need to be taken down although they always manage to go bust on their own, every time.

It is NATO... not Nato.

You're as profound as the other two guyz are thx.

If it weren't for you in New Zealand, another guy in Australia, and one character of German ancestry while another is from the highlands this thread would be going nowhere.

Oh wait....

So now we know what Nowhere looks like.

You're as profound as the other two guyz are thx.

If it weren't for you in New Zealand, another guy in Australia, and one character of German ancestry while another is from the highlands this thread would be going nowhere.

Oh wait....

So now we know what Nowhere looks like.

Nowhere is somewhere... deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom