• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NATO Great massage to Moscow and putins imperial dreams. US B52 bombers fly over all 30 NATO nations

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
NATO Great massage to Moscow and putins imperial dreams. US B52 bombers fly over all 30 NATO nations in a single day. I say - put more pressure on Nigeria in snow primitive economy

NATO Great massage to Moscow and putins imperial dreams. US B52 bombers fly over all 30 NATO nations in a single day. I say - put more pressure on Nigeria in snow primitive economy

I am sure Putin enjoys a great massage

As for a B52 flying over 30 NATO countries, that is a message meant more for NATO than Russia

No the message is very much meant for NATO, as in "we still protect you", which with the Trump administration has been questioned, for reason. Trump isn't interesting in preserving the alliance.

question is, that Ozero/KGB(Putin) has no Trump ? a tape ?

question is, that Ozero/KGB(Putin) has no Trump ? a tape ?

Who knows if the tape exists, and knowing Trumpists it wouldn't hurt him if it did. It would just be "fake news" and at the same time "proof that Trump is an absoulte Chad", because that makes sense. I don't think the tape is used by Putin to blackmail Trump, because I don't think Trump need to be blackmailed. Trump likes dictators like Putin, Kim Jing Un, Xi, MBS and so on, and happily takes their side when he can (he is thankfully restrained by the rest of his government and the Republicans in Congress that doesn't like this side of Trump for obvious reason).

Back
Top Bottom