• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Native American Nathan Phillips Has Criminal Background

I have no respect for Mr. Stolen Valor so I don't see why I shouldn't know the whole picture, especially in light of the fact that so much of the tainted anti-Trump MSM painted him as the "innocent."

I don't mean this in the spirit of my other thread we just exchanged on. I'm gonna let this go. We see each other's points of view and disagree. Nothing wrong with that.

But, but, but... it's a GROKRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't mean this in the spirit of my other thread we just exchanged on. I'm gonna let this go. We see each other's points of view and disagree. Nothing wrong with that.

I was gleaning Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire's take on this a few minutes ago. I usually agree with what he has to say. This piece was not written by him but by a woman named Ashe Schowe... After she summarized her column by saying,
I don’t think the Right should adopt the Left’s tactics of digging up irrelevant dirt on people to prove they’re the villain. Phillips already looked bad after lying and smearing the students in multiple left-wing outlets. Reporting on what he did as a young man seems petty and an advocation for condemning people for life for what they did when they were young.

Isn’t that what the media just tried to do to the Covington kids based on a false narrative?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/42598/schow-nathan-phillips-criminal-record-irrelevant-ashe-schow

I think my mind has been changed ;)

Thank you too for making me think more about this... :peace

I was gleaning Ben Shapiro's Daily Wire's take on this a few minutes ago. I usually agree with what he has to say. This piece was not written by him but by a woman named Ashe Schowe... After she summarized her column by saying,
https://www.dailywire.com/news/42598/schow-nathan-phillips-criminal-record-irrelevant-ashe-schow

I think my mind has been changed ;)

Thank you too for making me think more about this... :peace

Not gonna lie, I wish my pointing out the same had been enough, but they did phrase it well. Nice to find common ground. I think we also agree on his latest behavior being disgusting too, though.

Would you say this if the guy's name was Donald J. Trump?
If the Donald J. Trump you’re referring to is not a public official, yes.

* BTW, dumb question on your part.

'Dances with refrigerators' is a crisis actor

he has a troubled past

and he's a liar

The 'gotcha' style of reporting is practiced by liberal reporters, not conservatives. The media also tried to hurt Elon Musk's reputation, by trying to make a big deal out of the time he took one single hit off of a blunt, during his interview with Joe Rogan. They're a bunch of bitches.

How quick the Right forgets how they treated David Hogg after his classmates were shot up. I seem to recall Fox digging deep on that kid, and reporting every little morsal to its gun hugging audience.

For your reading pleasure how the RW media savaged a teen:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...d-hogg-attacks-rightwing-constitutions-hoaxes

Last edited:
How quick the Right forgets how they treated David Hogg after his classmates were shot up. I seem to recall Fox digging deep on that kid, and reporting every little morsal to its gun hugging audience.

For your reading pleasure how the RW media savaged a teen:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...d-hogg-attacks-rightwing-constitutions-hoaxes

David Hogg used his experience in surviving a gun crime to advocate for a movement whose long-term goal is to ban guns, which are currently legal. The left loves him for this. The strategy behind this is simple- use a tragedy to push for tighter restrictions on guns.

But what happens when an illegal immigrant murders 4 vulnerable Americans in their homes, and someone draws attention to it? Here's what happens;

https://www.debatepolitics.com/bias...-your-attention-diverted-maga-kids-story.html

"You don’t care about the victims ..", said one poster.

The next poster wrote, "It's always good that people get to die so you can make a post about their deaths."

Another said, "1 psychotic individual doesn't change my opinion of a group as a whole".

These people are complaining that spotlighting the real world affects of something which is already illegal is offensive, and wrong. So why wouldn't some Americans react negatively towards someone like Hogg, who seeks to use a tragedy to make guns illegal?
------------

I read your article, and wasn't surprised in the least to read Jason Wilson's name at the top of the page. He's consistently the one writer at the Guardian who I disagree with most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom