• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nation's Historians Warn The Past Is Expanding At Alarming rate

shrubnose

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Painting a stark portrait of a phenomenon that appears to be irreversible, a report published Thursday by the American Historical Association has found that the past is currently expanding at an alarming rate.

Learn more about this shocking news here: Nation

It appears that the Obama administration is doing nothing to reverse this trend.

Painting a stark portrait of a phenomenon that appears to be irreversible, a report published Thursday by the American Historical Association has found that the past is currently expanding at an alarming rate.

It appears that the Obama administration is doing nothing to reverse this trend.
One day at a time!:mrgreen:

I blame the history channel.

Before cable the past only expanded at whatever rate Spock allowed it to on that "In Search Of" show.

We've known this since Roman times, it's a global conspiracy to keep it hidden.

It's why Bobby Kennedy was executed by his alien half brother

Not only that, this liberal administration is spending our future at over 1400 minutes a day!

Holy Crap!

You mean every second that goes by the past get bigger? WTH!

We should get the UN involved. Perhaps they could put together a multi-nation group of experts to study the problem and devise solutions. In the mean time, before it's too late, we should fund research into the causes, and pass legislation that curtails any waste of the present, since it will only serve to expand the past as time goes by.

Thanks Shrub, I've had my thoughts about you in the past, but in the present, they are in the past, which is growing as I type. :thumbs:

Holy Crap!

We should get the UN involved. Perhaps they could put together a multi-nation group of experts to study the problem and devise solutions. In the mean time, before it's too late, we should fund research into the causes, and pass legislation that curtails any waste of the present, since it will only serve to expand the past as time goes by.

Thanks Shrub, I've had my thoughts about you in the past,
but in the present, they are in the past, which is growing as I type.
:thumbs:

Oh noes, the future is slipping past the present and turning time inside out. Soon we will be in the past reading about the future as it happens.

Oh noes, the future is slipping past the present and turning time inside out. Soon we will be in the past.

I can't believe nobody noticed before now. If we don't react right now, the chance to do so will be in the past before we know it. And that is just going to add fuel to the ever growing fire.

Holy Crap!

Thanks Shrub, I've had my thoughts about you in the past, but in the present, they are in the past, which is growing as I type. :thumbs:

Someone needs to be invaded....a nice non nuke wipe out to stop the growth of their history, removing it from the overall pool to slow the growth. A country with a large population and a lot of future...

Hot dam, mon, mine has been expanding for over 70 years and it's a wonderful thing, compared to the personal alternative.

I think military action is needed now! Should we let this "past" steal our precious moments right from under our noses? With a swift and aggressive action, we can ensure this "past" is nothing but a footnote in the annals of history.

First "income inequality" and now this, the rapid expansion of "the past".

Democrats caused this. They must be stopped.

Holy Crap!

Indeed. Shrub should be commended for highlighting this threat. If we don't take action, the universe may soon become a broad expanse of medium, with all life extinguished.

I'll admit, I don't know what the solution is, but we'd better try higher taxes, just to be sure.

I guess Annie was right Tomrrow is only a day away. The problem is that it never gets here because it is always today.

Indeed. Shrub should be commended for highlighting this threat. If we don't take action, the universe may soon become a broad expanse of medium, with all life extinguished.

I'll admit, I don't know what the solution is, but we'd better try higher taxes, just to be sure.

Maybe he should be made the past Czar.

I guess Annie was right Tomrrow is only a day away. The problem is that it never gets here because it is always today.

My head hurts.

Moderator's Warning:
Satire thread moved to more appropriate location

And it appears the past has rapidly expanded on DP since I was away.

Back
Top Bottom