• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

National Straight Pride Coalition refused permit to march

I'm not proud about being straight; I've never even thought of my orientation, really.

Why would you want to have Straight Pride march?

Because no one cares about their sexual orientation 'cept for gays. Maybe gays should hold a parade to show they can walk, too?

Because no one cares about their sexual orientation 'cept for gays. Maybe gays should hold a parade to show they can walk, too?

Except, of course, when we want to marry and adopt kids.

Except, of course, when we want to marry and adopt kids.

I should be able to be gay, too, so I can French kiss my female wife (I'm not female) in a gay pride parade.

french kiss whoever you want my friend

I'd rather it be done in private. Why does every gay in the gay pride parade think they can French kiss (and worse) along the parade route?

I'd rather it be done in private. Why does every gay in the gay pride parade think they can French kiss (and worse) along the parade route?

Why do straight people think they can french kiss in front of other people?

This guy is hilarious. Humans invented homosexuality as an inherent trait! .

Yes, dispute the assertion if you can.

Oh, and you can find it in nature too.

Nope, animals engage in homosexual behavior but return to heterosexual behavior to breed. Because they are not inherently homosexual. That is a human invention.
Roy and Silo at the NY zoo were celebrated as homosexual penguins. Not because they had ever engaged in sexual relations with each other but because they both used the same nest together. Silo is now breeding with a female and sharing her nest. Yes a human invention applied to animals where it does not exist.

Last edited:
A full 10% of all whites live in poverty. The rate is higher among blacks and Hispanics, but to claim "if you are white, you are at the front of the line ... economically" is just ignorant.

There are lots of poor whites. They started out with a lot of advantages because of their colour, but they pissed it all away.

They started out with a lot of advantages because of their colour,

Then why did Liz Warren try to hide the fact that she's white? If white people have all the advantages, why did she claim to be non-white?

There are lots of poor whites. They started out with a lot of advantages because of their colour, but they pissed it all away.

So how do they maintain their position "at the front of the line ... economically" after having pissed it all away?

Nope, animals engage in homosexual behavior but return to heterosexual behavior to breed. Because they are not inherently homosexual. That is a human invention.
Roy and Silo at the NY zoo were celebrated as homosexual penguins. Not because they had ever engaged in sexual relations with each other but because they both used the same nest together. Silo is now breeding with a female and sharing her nest. Yes a human invention applied to animals where it does not exist.

Or frequently people point to Hawaiian Albatrose to support the assertion that homosexuality exist in animals because female pairs will frequently stay together for life, returning to the same nesting grounds each year to hatch their eggs. They overllook the minor details that A) The two females never have sex with each other, and B)they or at least one of them do engage in sex every year with the male that fertilizes their eggs. Even the scientist who was studying these behaviors said
"“‘Lesbian’ is a human term,'” she told the writer Jon Mooalem, who wrote a wonderful feature about same-sex animal couples for the New York Times Magazine in 2010. “The study is about albatross. The study is not about humans.”
Same-Sex Mothers: Letting Albatrosses Be Albatrosses

Yes, dispute the assertion if you can.

You just stated that homosexuality exists in nature. How did humans invent it as an 'inherent trait'? Anywho, here we go:

Are there gay animals in nature? Homosexuality in the animal world

In the animal kingdom there are many examples of homosexuality that completely dismantle the theories that associate these practices with a purely cognitive trait of human beings. In fact, in some species, homosexuality represents an evolutionary advantage.

Lol, I can smell the hours of JBP on you.

Sent from the Matrioshka in the WH Christmas tree.

Last edited:
You just stated that homosexuality exists in nature.

No I didnt. Precisely the opposite. In response to the claim that homosexuality exists in nature I replied
"Nope, animals engage in homosexual behavior but return to heterosexual behavior to breed. Because they are not inherently homosexual. That is a human invention." But you cannot comprehend what I write.
And yuur source merely labels "sexual behaviour between same-sex individuals" as homosexuality. Their first example is male geese who form a pair bond BUT CONTINUE TO BREED with females. The never have sex with the same sex and always do with the opposites sex, but also probably rub beaks just like a mating pair and so they call this homosexuality. Yeah, the kind ofHomosexuality that never involves sex with the same sex and does include sex with the opposites is commonly found in nature. But thats not homosexuality as defined in the human species entails.

Last edited:
How come only men show up to the straight pride events?

How come only men show up to the straight pride events?

Is that true?

Still think it's awesome that free speech was quashed because money.

Back
Top Bottom