• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

National Security

Logician Man

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Which of the following two is the bigger threat to.U.S. National Security,and why ? Building the Wall, or Russia ? Make your case...

Which of the following two is the bigger threat to.U.S. National Security,and why ? Building the Wall, or Russia ? Make your case...

Struggling to see how a wall will threaten US security...so I'll say Russia.

Particularly since Trump is Putin's puppet.

Struggling to see how a wall will threaten US security...so I'll say Russia.

Particularly since Trump is Putin's puppet.

LOL....I realized I left out the word 'Not' too late to edit.

Russia's not a threat, Trump said our intelligence agencies need to "go back to school", and that they are naive. Trump just lifted some sanctions to help them out, he wouldn't do that if they were posturing or actively engaged in attacks against the U.S. political system. Heck, Trump has opposed all sanctions to date, even the ones his own party pushed through in a veto proof majority in Congress, he knows best. I mean, they got a hold of the documents from Mueller in the Concord case to help their client, they just "accidentally" composed phony, anti-Mueller packaged/cherry-picked versions, and tried to shop it to the U.S. press, but that was all just a big misunderstanding I'm sure.

Look, Trump asked Putin directly a few times...we can't confirm it because no Americans were allowed in, or if one was, their notes were taken, but Trump said Putin was serious when he said he didn't interfere.
Trump was working a big Trump Tower Moscow deal while running for office, they are cool...Putin and Trump...no worries comrade.
Russia said they got this Syria thing...we wouldn't just leave if they weren't trustworthy, come on. Heck, Russia is so benign Trump keeps talking about leaving NATO...imagine that, one of the largest investments in U.S. allies and money and alliances, one of the most successful boons to our national security for decades and decades, Putin says we don't need it...and Trump's thinking the same. These guys aren't idiots, they know what they are doing, and Russia is not a concern.

(obvious sarcasm)

Last edited:
Russia's not a threat, Trump said our intelligence agencies need to "go back to school", and that they are naive. Trump just lifted some sanctions to help them out, he wouldn't do that if they were posturing or actively engaged in attacks against the U.S. political system. Heck, Trump has opposed all sanctions to date, even the ones his own party pushed through in a veto proof majority in Congress, he knows best. I mean, they got a hold of the documents from Mueller in the Concord case to help their client, they just "accidentally" composed phony, anti-Mueller packaged/cherry-picked versions, and tried to shop it to the U.S. press, but that was all just a big misunderstanding I'm sure.

Look, Trump asked Putin directly a few times...

In what universe ?

Seriously, Putin would love to destroy US power across the globe.

In what universe ?Seriously, Putin would love to destroy US power across the globe.
Obvious sarcasm...but in what Universe? In America. 30% of our voting population supports Trump and Putin's alliance of anti-Americanism. Aside from the Concord even which is breaking now, that's all real stuff. I'm sure there are hundreds more examples...the Russian diplomats partying it up in the Oval office with no U.S. press right after the election, all the back-channels to Russia and the denial of it, the Helsinki performance, it's a list 2 years in the making, with news nearly every day.

Trumps has pushed all that crazy, and his anti-American, U.S. collaborators have helped push that narrative. We have Americans that would love to destroy U.S. power across the globe, that's even more alarming.

If you are asking if unfettered illegal immigration has a bigger adverse effect on our society versus what a third world nation with oil and nuclear weapons. I will pick unfettered illegal immigration.

Actually think that China is a true threat and that Obama's BFF in Iran is a wannabe threat.

If you are asking if unfettered illegal immigration has a bigger adverse effect on our society versus what a third world nation with oil and nuclear weapons. I will pick unfettered illegal immigration.

Actually think that China is a true threat and that Obama's BFF in Iran is a wannabe threat.

How many nuclear warheads does this 'third world nation' have ? Have you seen the pic of this 'third world's new ICBM flying directly over Florida, which Trump never even mentioned ? I wonder why POTUS was silent on that pic of a Russian ICBM flying over the heart of Florida ?

If you are asking if unfettered illegal immigration has a bigger adverse effect on our society.

Since the U.S. doesn't experience unfettered illegal immigration, what are you talking about? Trump's fantasy land? I'd say that sort of crazy talk is the bigger threat. The greatest threats are from within, no doubt.

You neglected to add the Presidency of Donald Trump

Back
Top Bottom