• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

National Press Club: UFO Incursions at Nuclear Bases Confirmed

creativedreams

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
This seems to coincide with the U.N. appointing some type of official greeter...

NATIONAL PRESS CLUB: UFO INCURSIONS AT NUCLEAR BASES CONFIRMED

120 U.S. MILITARY (RETIRED) CONFIRM MISSILE ACTIVATIONS BY UFO’S

September 27, 2010 Washington DC (National Press Club) Broad confirmations of 60 years of UFO interaction with both America’s and Russia’s nuclear forces are confirmed by reliable sources, particularly Air Force personnel who witnessed, not only sightings but much more, missile activations.

ScreenHunter_40-Sep.-28-12.332.gif

Breaking news! UFOs and Nuclear Sites; National Press Club 27-Sep-2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkeWfi_JCmA&feature=player_embedded

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/09/28/national-press-club-ufo-incursions-at-nuclear-bases-confirmed/

Last edited:
This was on ABC News this morning but thread got moved and I got an infraction for it....

Anyways here is more on it...

Last edited:
This was on ABC News this morning but thread got moved and I got an infraction for it....

That's because aliens, regardless of the source is 'conspiracy theory'.... think about that, tomorrow, front page of the news "aliens visit whitehouse" there will be a dozen people getting infractions for the 'conspiracy theory'...

Most will probably debunk this calling the guy a liar or is out of context (for the whole 2+ hours)... doesn't matter.

I would ask more seriously, has anyone considered the potential that this is human technology?? (assuming these people aren't making stuff up)

That's because aliens, regardless of the source is 'conspiracy theory'.... think about that, tomorrow, front page of the news "aliens visit whitehouse" there will be a dozen people getting infractions for the 'conspiracy theory'...

Most will probably debunk this calling the guy a liar or is out of context (for the whole 2+ hours)... doesn't matter.

I would ask more seriously, has anyone considered the potential that this is human technology?? (assuming these people aren't making stuff up)

A lot of the UFO reports out of Groom Lake and the rest of Area 51 were the SR-71's, F-117's and more recently the Aurora project aircraft. Just because the aircraft isn't identifiable doesn't mean it's an Alien spacecraft.

Back
Top Bottom