• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

National mask mandates.

Why don't you start with a comment as it's your thread?

So sad when someone does this kind of thing.

I believe his comment was encapsulated in his link.

Let's put this to bed right now. This thread is a rundown of the countries with mask mandates and their infections transmissions.

Thread by @CovidSenseBloke: Let's put this to bed right now. This thread is a rundown of the countries with mask mandates and their infections transmissions. Venezuela.…

comments?

The presence of laws (or executive mandates) mean very little if they are not rigorously enforced. For example: Mexico has very strict "gun control" laws, yet very poor (nearly non-existent?) enforcement of them. The US simply has too few federal LEOs to make a national mask mandate enforceable.

how would we know and why must we click on a link to hear from a third party

perhaps you and he are unfamiliar with how a message board in meant to work?

Let's put this to bed right now. This thread is a rundown of the countries with mask mandates and their infections transmissions.

Thread by @CovidSenseBloke: Let's put this to bed right now. This thread is a rundown of the countries with mask mandates and their infections transmissions. Venezuela.…

comments?

Yes!

How come we still don’t have a national testing regime in place akin to the one Trump uses in the WH to keep himself safe and operational during a pandemic? It seems at this point the only conclusion we can draw from it is that when he told Woodward that the disease was 5x deadlier than the flu, and that it affected much more than old people, since all of that runs counter to both his behavior and words to us publicly, it’s fair to say that the sitting potus committed genocide.

-Aunt Antifa, Everywhere -_-

How come we still don’t have a national testing regime in place akin to the one Trump uses in the WH to keep himself safe and operational during a pandemic?

For the same reason we don't have a national mask mandate: The Federal Government doesn't have that power.

Seriously...do you REALLY want the federal government to violate the Constitution?

Personally, I think a poster of an OP should give their own opinion FIRST - not just post a link. If the OPer doesn't think the topic and link is worthwhile enough for him to even comment on, why should anyone bother with it?

It's like those who post a new thread with "watch this 2 hour video" - with no comment about it whatsoever. If it isn't worth enough for the person who posted it spend 1 minute to comment on it, it's not worth my time to watch it.

Yes!

How come we still don’t have a national testing regime in place akin to the one Trump uses in the WH to keep himself safe and operational during a pandemic? It seems at this point the only conclusion we can draw from it is that when he told Woodward that the disease was 5x deadlier than the flu, and that it affected much more than old people, since all of that runs counter to both his behavior and words to us publicly, it’s fair to say that the sitting potus committed genocide.

-Aunt Antifa, Everywhere -_-

You mean Dr. Fauci saying covid-19 is less dangerous than the flu, don't you?

For the same reason we don't have a national mask mandate: The Federal Government doesn't have that power.

Seriously...do you REALLY want the federal government to violate the Constitution?

Trump does, he held a rally in violation of a state’s edict for his own political campaign. He did this because he’s potus, which is an abuse of power.

Back to testing: the federal government has the resources to support any state that would wish to implement. Why has Trump not made those resources available to states to implement?*

*If your response includes “How do we know they haven’t” you are dismissed by me for the rest of this thread. See your sig.

You mean Dr. Fauci saying covid-19 is less dangerous than the flu, don't you?

No, I mean when Donald Trump told Bob Woodward that covid was 5x deadlier than the flu, and airborn. And it affects more than old folks. And then told us it was the flu. And then he held 17 rallies. Last night indoors. In violation of state health guidelines local officials put in place to protect their citizens, same elected officials ya’ll tell us have the right and responsibility to protect their states cause federalism.

Take your weak ass Breitbart whataboutisms that couldn’t find water if they fell out of a ****in’ boat and workshop this **** a little longer. Or keep revealing how much you DON’T know about our constitution and basic civics.

No, I mean when Donald Trump told Bob Woodward that covid was 5x deadlier than the flu, and airborn. And it affects more than old folks. And then told us it was the flu. And then he held 17 rallies. Last night indoors. In violation of state health guidelines local officials put in place to protect their citizens, same elected officials ya’ll tell us have the right and responsibility to protect their states cause federalism.

Take your weak ass Breitbart whataboutisms that couldn’t find water if they fell out of a ****in’ boat and workshop this **** a little longer. Or keep revealing how much you DON’T know about our constitution and basic civics.

Are you sure you got Xi Jinping's words correctly?

Link to your messages condemning the mass protests in violation of masks and social distancing rules. You can't because you don't believe even one of your own words. Just posting what you are ordered to post by your masters.

Personally, I think a poster of an OP should give their own opinion FIRST - not just post a link. If the OPer doesn't think the topic and link is worthwhile enough for him to even comment on, why should anyone bother with it?

It's like those who post a new thread with "watch this 2 hour video" - with no comment about it whatsoever. If it isn't worth enough for the person who posted it spend 1 minute to comment on it, it's not worth my time to watch it.

Perhaps you didn't see the OP's comment...before he posted the link.

"Let's put this to bed right now. This thread is a rundown of the countries with mask mandates and their infections transmissions."

That was the OP expressing his opinion. (and then supporting it with the link)

Are you sure you got Xi Jinping's words correctly?

Link to your messages condemning the mass protests in violation of masks and social distancing rules. You can't because you don't believe even one of your own words. Just posting what you are ordered to post by your masters.

Let me check to see if *I* got Xi Jingping’s words correctly, Hold the line, please...

“Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:

"I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!“

15 times Trump praised China as coronavirus was spreading across the globe - POLITICO

Your Xi sponsored propaganda won’t work. You can’t convince Americans that federalism means the president invades a state and ignores the measures that state puts in place to protect its citizenry.

Exactly.

Express your opinion than if you like attach a link to support it.

I won't engage with lazy thread starters who can't even speak for themselves.

Trump does, he held a rally in violation of a state’s edict for his own political campaign. He did this because he’s potus, which is an abuse of power.

Where, in the constitution, does it say that Trump can't hold a rally?

Back to testing: the federal government has the resources to support any state that would wish to implement. Why has Trump not made those resources available to states to implement?

So...now you've gone back to pretending not to know things.

The Trump administration will send most of its newly purchased 150 million rapid COVID-19 tests to U.S. states for schools and critical services, a White House official said on Tuesday, as New York City pushed back reopening classrooms in a deal with union leaders.

Trump administration sending rapid COVID tests to states, CDC bars evictions | Reuters

The White House announced a deal Thursday with Abbott Laboratories to produce 150 million rapid coronavirus tests that will allow users to obtain results in 15 minutes from a small card.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...3c4eba-e8ab-11ea-970a-64c73a1c2392_story.html

Where, in the constitution, does it say that Trump can't hold a rally?

So...now you've gone back to pretending not to know things.

The same constitution that gives states the power to protect their citizens. The same constitution that you and every other con cites as why all covid deaths are Andrew Cuomo’s fault.

You’re just full of **** and want to vote for the racist who has been super effective at wiping out swaths of poc with his plague. You don’t care about any of it. Your dumb message board whataboutisms where you both argue for and against federalism at the drop a hat proves how full of **** you are.

Find a new angle or begone.

The same constitution that gives states the power to protect their citizens. The same constitution that you and every other con cites as why all covid deaths are Andrew Cuomo’s fault.

You’re just full of **** and want to vote for the racist who has been super effective at wiping out swaths of poc with his plague. You don’t care about any of it. Your dumb message board whataboutisms where you both argue for and against federalism at the drop a hat proves how full of **** you are.

Find a new angle or begone.

LOL!!

You get slapped upside the head with facts, so it's back to "RACIST!"

When you talk about whataboutism, look in the mirror, darling.

LOL!!

You get slapped upside the head with facts, so it's back to "RACIST!"

When you talk about whataboutism, look in the mirror, darling.

“Show me in the constitution where states have rights”

“Andrew Cuomo killed all Covid patients, the rest are made up by librul medias”

“Trump can’t prevent a preventable disease, but show me in the constitution where he can’t let Roger Stone molest your daughter for the price of a pineapple. IT DOESNT SAY THAT DOES IT LIBTARD”

Boring af.

“Show me in the constitution where states have rights”

“Andrew Cuomo killed all Covid patients, the rest are made up by librul medias”

“Trump can’t prevent a preventable disease, but show me in the constitution where he can’t let Roger Stone molest your daughter for the price of a pineapple. IT DOESNT SAY THAT DOES IT LIBTARD”

Boring af.

Who are you quoting?

Who are you quoting?

“We need verfied sources before we believe any of this is true.”

“We don’t care what he said on tape, the fact is what he meant was...”

Zzzzzz

Back
Top Bottom