• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

National Mask Mandate

Say something about it.....come out against the criminal behavior....call for the rioters and looters to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law....stand up like a leader of law abiding citizens....huh?....is that so hard, huh?

Talk? That's it? You think ****ing talk makes this go away? Trump talks way more than he should, how come that hasn't fixed anything?

They just did. On national T.V. And it wouldn't hurt if more Republicans did.

Harris grew a set on national TV....wow, I bet that was a scene.

Are you suffering from reading comprehension?
That an interesting question, because ...

Instead of them acting like real leaders by speaking out against all of the rioting, looting, and civil unrest from criminals, they invent in imaginary "National Mask Mandate"....announce it on TV, then leave without taking any questions....twice now, lol. It's a joke and if people have been that far blinded...wow, God save us.
Biden already did. Did you read it?

(Fox News) Biden condemns riots over George Floyd death, calls for end to 'needless destruction'

Talk? That's it? You think ****ing talk makes this go away? Trump talks way more than he should, how come that hasn't fixed anything?

Go away.....just saying where are the democrats on speaking out against the rioters and looters....crickets. President Trump is one of a few who speak publically out against those lowlife rioters and looters. By saying nothing, they have helped them.....traitorous.

What are Biden, Harris, any democrat or you doing about the criminals ransacking our cities across America?.....answer is...nothing, just ignore it and let it keep going, let it boil till November. We all know what is going on here....are you all stupid or something?

They would rather see our cities burn and bring us to the bring of civil and racial war than lose in November. Democrats believe this chaos, destruction, burning, looting and general lawlessness (in the name of "racial inequality" and "systemic racism", naturally) is benefitting them, because their brand is division.

Mask laws have been inconsistent.
Not that much. What's consist is people ignoring them. What's Biden gonna do different? Send in unidentified stormtroopers to snatch non-mask wearers up in unmarked vehicles?

They would rather see our cities burn and bring us to the bring of civil and racial war than lose in November. Democrats believe this chaos, destruction, burning, looting and general lawlessness (in the name of "racial inequality" and "systemic racism", naturally) is benefitting them, because their brand is division.

Yeap, while the democratic lead House is on vacation, many Americans will be evicted from their homes, because of political gamesmanship. Sometimes it is hard to believe what I am seeing from our politicians....it's a real damn shame.

Lol, dated March 31st.....it is now August 14th....the senseless riots have been ongoing for 2 1/2 months. The guy is in the spotlight, but not much if any speak since then....or maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see it from anyone on the left.
With all respect, I don't think today is your day - redbeer.

You attempted to put another poster's reading comprehension in doubt, yet you totally mis-comprehended my article's byline. It was published May 31st, just days after the Floyd incident. Not March 31st, as you claim. There were no Floyd protests in March, redbeer, because the incident occurred May 25th.

Trump is way ahead on Biden on letting the states mandate masks.....Biden wants to federally mandate it.

Not what I read. Said he wanted governors to mandate it. No federal mask cops.

One of the first things the dynamic duo announce in their strange partnership is the call for a "national mask mandate". With all the riots, looting, ransacking of our cities, along with the lefts call to defund police, this is what the democrats come up with?....lol, really?

How about someone from the left stand up and grow a set.....speak out against these lowlife criminals, support having them arrested, put in jail, and NOT released like these leftist liberal judges have been doing....are you all against law and order?....answer.

How does Biden and Harris think they are going to federally police this mandate??....maybe a new force called "Mask Troopers". For all you leftist nutjobs out there in lala land, I am not against wearing a mask during this pandemic, but this should be left up to the states and not the federal government....hello!....lol, and these are your best you got, lol.

Are you comparing the rioting in about 3 US cities to 170,000 dead of CV and a viral crisis that we're not even close to ending?

Wow. Yeah...masks are a good start and a strong contributor to the rest of the recommendations to slow the infection of CV19 in the US. And it's something that everyone can do.

But ok, you feel a handful of riots are worse. Your decision of course.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Werd.

The simple fact, a true leader will not be hiding in a basement, will not hide from questions from the press, and will not pick a woman who just a couple of months ago called him a racist and rapist. It's a joke, as ole Joe is only doing what he is told by his superiors, the DNC....totally crazy.

We've had mass laws for months. Someone needs to wake up Joe and tell him. Our problem is not the lack of laws it's the blatant violation of existing laws.

Except for protesting, rioting and looting....it's okay to get in huge crowds for weeks on end, set up encampments, poop and pee everywhere, attack police, destroy public and private property.....this is all okay with the left.

Biden and Harris are concerned about protecting American lives while Trump is trying to remove shower nozzle flow rate restrictions.

Which one do you think is more important?

:applaud :applaud

In about 3 cities? No. Do you watch he news? Do you understand the concept of super spreaders?

Are you comparing the rioting in about 3 US cities to 170,000 dead of CV and a viral crisis that we're not even close to ending?

Wow. Yeah...masks are a good start and a strong contributor to the rest of the recommendations to slow the infection of CV19 in the US. And it's something that everyone can do.

But ok, you feel a handful of riots are worse. Your decision of course.

That has already been done by President Trump.....what is Joe, a copycat or what?

What’s the problem with Joe endorsing a good idea, especially given Trump’s ambivalence about masks?

The simple fact, a true leader will not be hiding in a basement, will not hide from questions from the press, and will not pick a woman who just a couple of months ago called him a racist and rapist. It's a joke, as ole Joe is only doing what he is told by his superiors, the DNC....totally crazy.

A true leader strategizes so that he can win...and THEN comes out and does his job. :mrgreen:

If your opponent wants to lose the election all on his own...why stop him?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Yeap, while the democratic lead House is on vacation, many Americans will be evicted from their homes, because of political gamesmanship. Sometimes it is hard to believe what I am seeing from our politicians....it's a real damn shame.
You'd have no idea these clowns work for US!

In about 3 cities? No. Do you watch he news? Do you understand the concept of super spreaders?

Sorry. How many cities? And please source.

(I'm also talking about right now...since that's what the OP is doing...discussing the timing of the Biden/Harris recommendation and rioting.)

With all respect, I don't think today is your day - redbeer.

You attempted to put another poster's reading comprehension in doubt, yet you totally mis-comprehended my article's byline. It was published May 31st, just days after the Floyd incident. Not March 31st, as you claim. There were no Floyd protests in March, redbeer, because the incident occurred May 25th.

Oh well, typo error.....it's still been two and half months....what has Joe and Harris been saying recently about the unrest across the country?.....I am not hearing or seeing anything as President Trump is saying and doing, in fact the left has been turning down help and actually blaming Trump for the problem, lol.....it's always Trump's fault with the left,,,what's up with that, anyway?

What’s the problem with Joe endorsing a good idea, especially given Trump’s ambivalence about masks?

No kidding. The Donald has completely dropped the ball there. See: dead Herman Cain. (Of course I do believe people have to take some responsibility for their own actions...if you are stupid enough to believe The Donald on anything with much other outside verification, well...:shrug:)

But still...even Dr Fauci and others continue to say how we could have kept the epidemic in check and our numbers would be dropping now if we had all been more invested in wearing masks. And as a supposed leader, The Donald waffled on that and barely even made the effort.

Not what I read. Said he wanted governors to mandate it. No federal mask cops.

Trump has already for months letting the states handle any mask mandates.....Joe needs to get out of the basement.

Trump has already for months letting the states handle any mask mandates.....Joe needs to get out of the basement.

The Donald doesnt have the power to force governors to do so. He however, could have strongly recommended national compliance. Um...where did that happen? He endorsed masks for about 5 minutes and then threw it all away 4th of July in SD and in Tulsa.

As a real leader, Biden would strongly recommend...and perhaps even provide incentives...for all state governors to strengthen their laws on masks.

Again, what’s wrong with endorsing a good idea, especially given Trump’s ambivalence about masks and the disease.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom