• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

National Debt Up $3 Trillion on Obama's Watch

Wow.. you'll go a -long- way to avoid holding The Obama responsible.
after 8 years of The Shrub, Obama has a hard row to hoe....I have doubts that McCain would have done any better.

I can only thing of ONE candidate during the primaries who MIGHT have had the guts to put the USA on an austerity program. It is coming, cuts will be made, people will complain.

Bush took 8 years Obama has only been there 2 years. At this rate Obama will do more debt in 4 years than Bush did in 8 years fighting 2 wars.

Bush needs to get ALL the blame for Iraq, even the long term care of veterans......

after 8 years of The Shrub, Obama has a hard row to hoe....I have doubts that McCain would have done any better.

I can only thing of ONE candidate during the primaries who MIGHT have had the guts to put the USA on an austerity program. It is coming, cuts will be made, people will complain.

I think that is true. Tax hikes are coming as well. But no one wants to be the one who does that. It will be ugly.

I think that is true. Tax hikes are coming as well. But no one wants to be the one who does that. It will be ugly.

Ugly.

Jesus, people will be going through the streeta, shooting people up because they're "communists" (newest word for liberal)

The French citizens are really pissed about austerity measures tht have been proposed....wonder how our poor riffraff will respond? I also wonder how our rich riffraff will respond....:2razz:

The French citizens are really pissed about austerity measures tht have been proposed....wonder how our poor riffraff will respond? I also wonder how our rich riffraff will respond....:2razz:

We may see one day. We just may see. ;)

Ugly.

Jesus, people will be going through the streeta, shooting people up because they're "communists" (newest word for liberal)

Well, all those firearms have to be used for something.

To hear some tell it, Republicans have already ended anything resembling services to the poor riffraff, so how would they know the difference?

To hear some tell it, Republicans have already ended anything resembling services to the poor riffraff, so how would they know the difference?

Once the "poor" lose enough income to have to give up cable TV, internet, cell phones, etc. they will have more time on thier hands to protest against the govt. And the rich will have strokes at having to go from 35% to 39% tax rate....

Back
Top Bottom