• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nation’s oldest military veteran dead at 112

Bum

I survived. Suck it, Schrodinger.
Dungeon Master
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Last edited:
I love his one statement
And he offered this wry advice for living a long life: "Keep living, don’t die.”
lol

I can't imagine living to 100 and then add another 12 years on to it. That is just incredible. I guess I need to start smoking cigars as he smoked 12 a day.

Richard-Overton[1].jpg

Rest in peace.

Til the Green.

I love his one statement lol

I can't imagine living to 100 and then add another 12 years on to it. That is just incredible. I guess I need to start smoking cigars as he smoked 12 a day.

View attachment 67246826

If I am not mistaken, George Burns lived to be 100, and was also a stogie smoker.....

Thank you, sir, for your selfless service to this country. Your duty is served, your tour is complete. Rest in peace in the knowledge that you kept us all safe.

Back
Top Bottom