• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nathan & the Kid

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I believe both sides hit the lottery on this. Not only has Nathan Phillips become a household name, soon to be elevated to the Shawn King level of activist grifters. But, now Tucker and the Grifter in Chief have given the Kid an elevated platform from which to promote his little hate school in Covington, KY.

Omaha Tribal elder at center of uproar over tensions at National Mall

Trump slams media over portrayal of confrontation between Catholic students and tribal elder

Lost in the weeds are the Black Hebrew Israelites who started this whole mess. Which, when I think about it, is probably where they belong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

The kid is only in the public eye because the left lied and put him there. Hate school? Really?

The kid is only in the public eye because the left lied and put him there. Hate school? Really?

When you're dealing with a hard core lefty the default position is that everyone that doesn't agree with them is a "hater". There's also a kind of race by lefties to see which of them can move farthest to the left, ideologically. Basically, that means that they constantly find more and more "haters" as they move farther and farther left.

The Catholic school is closed today and the school still condemns the kids snotty attitude towards Native American/Veteran Nathan Phillips.

The kid's family has reportedly hired a PR firm. Doubling down just like their hero Trumpov.

Ah yes Trump the uniter strikes again... lol...lol

Anyway why are the people on the right ridiculing the American Indians peacefully protesting but praising the kids peacefully protesting?

That's right, the MAGA hats... Only Trumpsters are allowed to protest now, anyone else are seen as traitors in Trump's and his minions eyes.

Many seem to call speech which they dislike (hate to hear?) as being "hate speech". MAGA hats are deemed racist becuse they are sometimes (occasionally?) worn by avowed racists - why belts, boots, jeans or other ball caps are not deemed racist (since they are, obviously, also sometimes worn by racists) is, of course, never explained.

Anyway why are the people on the right ridiculing the American Indians peacefully protesting but praising the kids peacefully protesting?

~snipped the nonsense~

I don't think anyone but the most incoherently biased can say that a person deliberately moving forward to bang a drum and holler in the face of a child is engaging in "peaceful protesting".

btw, when this event took place, those children were not protesting anything. They were standing around waiting for a bus. The March they took part in was over.

The Catholic school is closed today and the school still condemns the kids snotty attitude towards Native American/Veteran Nathan Phillips.

The kid's family has reportedly hired a PR firm. Doubling down just like their hero Trumpov.

The Indian need only have stayed away. He initiated the encounter as has been amply shown. The kids did nothing to him whatever. The school should be supporting their students in their behavior as the Indian was looking to provoke an incident.

The Indian need only have stayed away. He initiated the encounter as has been amply shown. The kids did nothing to him whatever. The school should be supporting their students in their behavior as the Indian was looking to provoke an incident.

"The Indian"? :roll:

I know Phillips has tried to explain his actions as trying to "diffuse a situation". I think he would have been better served by getting in the face of those black guys who were hurtling insults and hateful speech at the children.

Of course, if he had done that, those black guys would have probably kicked his ass.

I don't think anyone but the most incoherently biased can say that a person deliberately moving forward to bang a drum and holler in the face of a child is engaging in "peaceful protesting".

btw, when this event took place, those children were not protesting anything. They were standing around waiting for a bus. The March they took part in was over.

I guess the Right likes their elites when the elites are white and anti-abortion. :lol:

I believe both sides hit the lottery on this. Not only has Nathan Phillips become a household name, soon to be elevated to the Shawn King level of activist grifters. But, now Tucker and the Grifter in Chief have given the Kid an elevated platform from which to promote his little hate school in Covington, KY.

Omaha Tribal elder at center of uproar over tensions at National Mall

Trump slams media over portrayal of confrontation between Catholic students and tribal elder

Lost in the weeds are the Black Hebrew Israelites who started this whole mess. Which, when I think about it, is probably where they belong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

Personally I think they should all go back to the dark corners from whence they came. The kids will grow up and be heroes with the local catholic school girls. Phillips now has a new following. In the grand scheme of this country's problems, this is all nothing and everyone's 15 minutes are over.

Don't we have some sort of national emergency at the border? Hell, a week ago you'd think we were about to be infiltrated by the world's worst people. The focus isn't on that anymore? It mustn't have been much of an emergency or crisis.

At least the Stormy Daniels 15 minutes of fame included good sex stories. Nobody cares about a bunch of douchey kids and an elderly man with a drum.

No, it's an appropriate term accepted by American Indians. Maybe the PC police didn't tell you. More likely, they just don't care.

I wouldn't know who the PC police are. Are they the people screaming because some old Native American guy beat his drum?

Personally I think they should all go back to the dark corners from whence they came. The kids will grow up and be heroes with the local catholic school girls. Phillips now has a new following. In the grand scheme of this country's problems, this is all nothing and everyone's 15 minutes are over.

Don't we have some sort of national emergency at the border? Hell, a week ago you'd think we were about to be infiltrated by the world's worst people. The focus isn't on that anymore? It mustn't have been much of an emergency or crisis.

At least the Stormy Daniels 15 minutes of fame included good sex stories. Nobody cares about a bunch of douchey kids and an elderly man with a drum.

The lying left cared about it immensely when they thought they could attack the kids.

Ah yes Trump the uniter strikes again... lol...lol

That's right, the MAGA hats... Only Trumpsters are allowed to protest now, anyone else are seen as traitors in Trump's and his minions eyes.

This image should go over well when selling the school to other rich bigots.

CC-in-Blackface-.jpg

There are good people on both sides!

Racist ****ing "Lord of the Flies" school

Back
Top Bottom