• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nathan Phillips demands students punishement

1. Phillips turned himself into a liar. No one else has the power to do that.

2. You are right, however, about the BHI. I notice the left and MSM doesn't talk much about them, either.

Since we agree that the BHI was by far the most atrocious actor, why do you think Phillips decided to take their side, lying about the boys by claiming in fact that the BHI were the victims of the "beastly" boys, and people he chose to defend, rather than honestly describing their actions?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

You have no proof he took the side of BHI, other than your accusations that he is lying... But really, you have no ability to be fair, when you think he comes from the perspective that he should have a right to harass the kid and beat drums in his face, because of the boy's race, and the native people's history of persecution. You also have no proof of that, but that's how you think.

When you come from that angle, you really aren't capable of having a conversation on the matter.

Trump's campaign was ugly. I mean, you might be a republican and have voted that way your whole life, but the party has changed and Trump's leadership deserves criticism. If you can't see the hate Trumpers are showing themselves to have in this thread and in rallies (chanting to lock people up etc) then that's on you, but I really think you should be able to admit Trump is divisive and brings out anger in people.

Oh, Trump definitely is divisive. Thank goodness, though, that we have the media trying to be fair and to unite us all. And what a blessing too that it's so easy to see that "Trumpers" are haters and that everybody else is a victim.

Fake as hell dude. The far trolls tried to do the same thing with Obama and failed miserably. So I'm not entertaining that crap anymore.

The same video is also on the Snopes site. They don't say it is fake. But since you saw some other fake video at some other time and some other place and with exactly zero relevance to this one...well then this one is proven fake.

Whatever dude. Maybe it is fake. Maybe it's all fake. Including the videos that show your claim that the entire class of students were wearing MAGA hats is a lie.

You have no proof he took the side of BHI, other than your accusations that he is lying...

The only evidence I have are his own words and actions. You know who else "accuses" Phillips of moving in to side with BHI against the boys? Phillips, when he was trying to paint the BHI as the victims .

Nor is it "my accusation" that he lied. It's that he chose to say things that were factually untrue. :)

But really, you have no ability to be fair, when you think he comes from the perspective that he should have a right to harass the kid and beat drums in his face, because of the boy's race, and the native people's history of persecution.

:shrug: it's quite possible he does. It would certainly fit his actions, with the boys, with the media, and when he later attempted to disrupt a Church at prayer.

You also have no proof of that,

Only supporting evidence, including his own words.

When you come from that angle, you really aren't capable of having a conversation on the matter.

So, when Phillips claimed that his DD214 showed that he served in theater during Vietnam, and that he recieved an honorable discharge, were those honest statements?

Oh, Trump definitely is divisive. Thank goodness, though, that we have the media trying to be fair and to unite us all. And what a blessing too that it's so easy to see that "Trumpers" are haters and that everybody else is a victim.

1. The right wing media isn't fair and spreads fake news. I just wrote a whole post condemning the entire media, and the media isn't trying to be fair.
They are trying to protect their own interest in the corrupt system that divides us.

2. I know that Trumpers feel persecuted and hated, all in one. But just because I don't support Trump and think his policies particularly targeted me and other's in America, I don't hate everybody who voted for him. I think decent conservatives need to separate themselves from Trump and the craziness instead of playing victim and projecting strawmen on every else.

The only evidence I have are his own words and actions. You know who else "accuses" Phillips of moving in to side with BHI against the boys? Phillips, when he was trying to paint the BHI as the victims .

Nor is it "my accusation" that he lied. It's that he chose to say things that were factually untrue. :)

:shrug: it's quite possible he does. It would certainly fit his actions, with the boys, with the media, and when he later attempted to disrupt a Church at prayer.

Only supporting evidence, including his own words.

So, when Phillips claimed that his DD214 showed that he served in theater during Vietnam, and that he recieved an honorable discharge, were those honest statements?

I have watched all the same videos as you, and I am not angered nor feel personally threatened by what I saw. Somebody could very well attack and smear the kids as equally as you attack and smear Mr Phillips, so again, I think your position is unreasonable. I really don't feel a need to entertain your POV, because you're dug in. I see the situation differently. I believe both sides are equally forgivable, and you condemn me as wrong... and you paint me has having a "minority identity." You also, apparently think it's wrong and feel threatened by the fact that minorities see things differently than many non minorities, and most of them do. It's just a fact, not a threat IMO. I am not calling you wrong. I am not attacking your identity. I just think people should listen to on another. I mean, really, what's the point in entertaining you? I see no point. You really just attack me for not seeing the situation your way.

You have no proof he took the side of BHI, other than your accusations that he is lying... But really, you have no ability to be fair, when you think he comes from the perspective that he should have a right to harass the kid and beat drums in his face, because of the boy's race, and the native people's history of persecution. You also have no proof of that, but that's how you think.

Ya he did he said in an interview "The boys were beast and the 4 black men were prey." on a national televised interview.

Nathan Phillips addressed the entire Catholic Religion and demands that the students be punished and apologize for past atrocities.

Dear Mr. Phillips:
Demand in one hand and crap in the other. See which piles up first.
Signed, Roadvirus.

Nathan Phillips addressed the entire Catholic Religion and demands that the students be punished and apologize for past atrocities.

A costumed leftist liberal drum-beating war party protest led by the infamous Tribal savage barbarian fake Vietnam veteran Indian brave seeking vengeance for the Catholic kids not backing down when he aggressively confronted them in DC.

1. The right wing media isn't fair and spreads fake news. I just wrote a whole post condemning the entire media, and the media isn't trying to be fair.
They are trying to protect their own interest in the corrupt system that divides us.

Some media outlets do try to be fair. When you overgeneralize like this, you identify yourself as part of the problem.

A corrupt system isn't dividing us; it's individuals who blindly and ignorantly hate, individuals who choose to see only one side, individuals who choose to treat others unfairly, individuals who think that shutting down free speech is okay and that violence is justified so long as it's ideas with which they disagree.

2. I know that Trumpers feel persecuted and hated, all in one. But just because I don't support Trump and think his policies particularly targeted me and other's in America, I don't hate everybody who voted for him. I think decent conservatives need to separate themselves from Trump and the craziness instead of playing victim and projecting strawmen on every else.

Again, you identify yourself as part of the problem when you use terms such as "Trumpers." This makes me think that you're unable to really hear any other point of view than your own.

This guy is a real piece of work-and not in a good way.

https://www.thenewneo.com/2019/01/2...his-critics-seem-to-be-ignoring-about-him/The evidence indicates that Phillips is an activist hatemonger who should be sued, but unfortunately he has shallow pockets and is therefore probably safe from lawsuit. I also believe it likely that someone and/or some activist group is guiding and financing him, and I hope the truth about that will be revealed as time goes on.

Some media outlets do try to be fair. When you overgeneralize like this, you identify yourself as part of the problem.

A corrupt system isn't dividing us; it's individuals who blindly and ignorantly hate, individuals who choose to see only one side, individuals who choose to treat others unfairly, individuals who think that shutting down free speech is okay and that violence is justified so long as it's ideas with which they disagree.

Again, you identify yourself as part of the problem when you use terms such as "Trumpers." This makes me think that you're unable to really hear any other point of view than your own.

Who blindly and ignorantly hates who? I don't think you're hated nor are Trump supporters. Fox News also routinely shuts down the opinions of others, attacks, character assissnates, and demonizes. If you can't see it, you're being manipulated by the media.

A huge problem is lack of forgiveness and reconciliation. The nation is repeatedly ripped apart and unable to heal. People dig in, further and further.

As for you calling me part of the problem, I am pretty powerless in comparison to somebody like Trump. He is a bigger part of the problem, and not listening... I don't feel Trump supporters don't want to listen to me nor understand, because it comes to Trump, I actually feel threatened by him, his rhetoric, and policies. I don't think you understand that. But when he says he wants to ban Muslims for any period of time and start a registry, and when he attacks chain mirgration, that concerns me and people I know and love. We have to wait and see which countries he targets, see what the immigration lawyer says, because despite people being here legally and in the immigrant process, people I love are not full US citizens.

That's how I feel. I made myself clear. I would never support Trump nor give him a chance. Him being elected is bad for this country. He has put our alliances into chaos, and I know how our allies feel. They know Trump will be gone eventually, but they have trust issues with America now. It ****ing hurts that millions of Americans put so many people in in uncetain and sressful situations for no good reason.

I am not fighting against you. I am fighting for myself, and I have lost trust in America.

Yet more right-wing trolling. What was the Indian demonstration doing that was illegal? What was Phillips doing that was illegal? When did he ever say that he fought in Vietnam?

And of course the right-wing thuggery is filing suit! They have to get their names into the papers!

of course, they love playing the victim and the rest of the right wingers don't have a shred of honesty and integrity, they will believe any BS they want

**** this utter piece of ****....

I am a 100% decent conservative and I fully support President Trump.

Back
Top Bottom