• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nathan Phillips demands students punishement

And you all are trying to turn it into, "I know they didn't anything wrong, but they should be punished anyway".

Apparently the Catholic high school students committed a 'facecrime' of some sort.

And yet the liberals accuse those from the right side of the political aisle of promoting fascism. :roll:

Clearly, once again, the typical political left accusing others of what they themselves are doing.

And you all are trying to turn it into, "I know they didn't anything wrong, but they should be punished anyway".
Nah...its isnt even that. These assclowns keep going before the cameras and making public spectacles of themselves and then the leftists of the world **** themselves because their stupidity keeps getting pointed out. Phillips is just another version of AOC. Every time those stupid ****ing naval gazers say stupid ****ing things, it gets reported on and then the idiot left shrieks in unison "Why are you talking about her???"

I reckon people will stop talking about Phillips when he stops making stupid comments. What I find most amazing is not that he is still doing it but that so many leftists are making themselves look foolish rushing to defend him.

So what crime, exactly, did the Catholic high school students commit?
Was their subsequent excoriation, character assassination, harassment and doxing by the main stream media and social media justified, somehow in your mind?

Did I ever intimate that they committed ANY crime, or that they just acted stupid and thuggish. A bunch of such kids in such hats yelling at and staring down a praying Indian DID look thuggish, yes and the media reported it that way, because that's what was happening at the time.

"I'm a Vietnam vet, you know," Phillips said. "I served in the Marine Corps from '72 to '76. I got discharged May 5, 1976. I got honorable discharge and one of the boxes in there shows if you were peacetime or... what my box says that I was in theater. I don't talk much about my Vietnam times. I usually say 'I don't recollect. I don't recall,' you know, those years."

https://taskandpurpose.com/nathan-phillips-vietnam

That video insert at 9:32 is FAKE as hell. The picture blurs and his mouth does not move to those words. It's the same on Facebook. This tactic has been used by right-wing troll since Obama.

Did Uncle Nate fight for you overseas? Was that a direct quote from the video clip?

As for that piece of **** himself, aside from lying about being a 'recon ranger', "Phillips also described coming back to the U.S. as a veteran of the Vietnam era. “People called me a baby killer and a hippie girl spit on me.” https://newsmaven.io/indiancountryt...ton-national-cemetery-tMOxOLqrJU6Ux9hZvXAzYQ/

Whaich was of course bull**** because he never 'came back' to the U.S. because his ass never left.

That video has been faked: you're smart enough to tell that right?

HAHAHAH. What a fraud. I'm glad the students and possibly the school are filing suit.
I know there is a man helping the students file suit, even doing it pro bono if I recall correctly.

That video has been faked: you're smart enough to tell that right?
I didnt offer a facebook video. I offered a news site and interview he did.

Its pathetic that you still defend that feckless piece of ****.

I am thinking those who are for the kids being innocent (as they are) need to yell loudest about this crap to put the brakes on all the public opinion assassination crap by the radicals. how can we organize to do that?

calling media outlets and letting them know what we think, stuff like that.

otherwise its just going to get worse.

I know there is a man helping the students file suit, even doing it pro bono if I recall correctly.

I'm surprised a liberal dentist isn't doing Phillips teeth pro bono.

That video insert at 9:32 is FAKE as hell. The picture blurs and his mouth does not move to those words. It's the same on Facebook. This tactic has been used by right-wing troll since Obama.

I don't know Jet. A lot of his live feeds on his Native Youth Alliance Facebook page aren't synced very well.

At about 23:45: "I got a Section 8 home because I'm a veteran, wartime veteran like that. Honorable, in theater, so I have Section 8 home."

That part faked as well?

I'm surprised a liberal dentist isn't doing Phillips teeth pro bono.

Leftist liberals don't believe in charity. Everyone knows that.

Though, if he were offered the chance. I believe even Phillips would have certain... reservations.
ugjaJxx.jpg

So bad... but it feels so good...

That old guy has used up 14 of his 15 minutes of fame.

In one minute, it will be "Nathan who?"

Nathan Phillips demands students punishement

How does his demand that the students be punish constitute bias in the media?

Phillips demanded the kids be punished. The media reported his having done so. What media bias is there in that?

Did I ever intimate that they committed ANY crime, or that they just acted stupid and thuggish. A bunch of such kids in such hats yelling at and staring down a praying Indian DID look thuggish, yes and the media reported it that way, because that's what was happening at the time.

Conceded, you did not accuse the high schoolers of any crime.

What exactly were the high schoolers shouting? I do believe that this was reported.

From the video shown, when Phillips was in the kids face banging his drum mere inches from the kid's face, I didn't see any shouting during that time. Did you?

Why is the fact that they were wearing MAGA hat significant?

So the fact that the one high schooler had a 'look' on his face is significant how, exactly?

Nathan Phillips addressed the entire Catholic Religion and demands that the students be punished and apologize for past atrocities.

How is this in media bias?

Are you saying that bias in the media is reporting on something Phillips has said? The bias is merely them saying "remember that guy Phillips? He said this thing here: ______"? The only way not to be biased is for them to not report on people or subjects you don't like, such as Phillips. That would be massively ironic.

That old guy has used up 14 of his 15 minutes of fame.

In one minute, it will be "Nathan who?"
Phillips is a piece of ****. Phillips is also living proof that no matter how big a piece of **** he is, as long as he is attack someone with a MAGA hat on, idiot leftists will line up to gleefully, joyfully, dutifully tongue punch him in his fart box.

Christ. They really are settling on turning this into the next but her emails.

I was thinking the same. Hillary is gone. They need another enemy to rally around. It doesn't look like Trump is winning, people around him keep getting arrested, and his supporters are not better off because of Trump, so they may as well dive into the culture war BS. And this man is a private citizen. He once lived in Section 8 housing. He is not powerful. He didn't hire a PR firm like the Nick Sandmann. It's really really sad to see people act like animals in this country over something like this. There is serious hate, anger, and resentment in the hearts of some of these Trump supporters.

I was thinking the same. Hillary is gone. They need another enemy to rally around. It doesn't look like Trump is winning, people around him keep getting arrested, and his supporters are not better off because of Trump, so they may as well dive into the culture war BS. And this man is a private citizen. He once lived in Section 8 housing. He is not powerful. He didn't hire a PR firm like the Nick Sandmann. It's really really sad to see people act like animals in this country over something like this. There is serious hate, anger, and resentment in the hearts of some of these Trump supporters.
Sooooooo....its the people ATTACKING him that are putting him in the news, NOT him putting himself in front of the cameras?

:lamo

You people are a ****ing crack up.

Did Uncle Nate fight for you overseas? Was that a direct quote from the video clip?

As for that piece of **** himself, aside from lying about being a 'recon ranger', "Phillips also described coming back to the U.S. as a veteran of the Vietnam era. “People called me a baby killer and a hippie girl spit on me.” https://newsmaven.io/indiancountryt...ton-national-cemetery-tMOxOLqrJU6Ux9hZvXAzYQ/

Whaich was of course bull**** because he never 'came back' to the U.S. because his ass never left.

He was a recon ranger at Standing Rock, so again, your own fake news isn't reporting the fact correctly or listening to what he said. You guys have turned him into a villain and liar, and spent more time directing your anger on a man who claims he wanted to diffuse the situation instead of realizing the worst people were actually BHI.

Conceded, you did not accuse the high schoolers of any crime.

What exactly were the high schoolers shouting? I do believe that this was reported.

From the video shown, when Phillips was in the kids face banging his drum mere inches from the kid's face, I didn't see any shouting during that time. Did you?

Why is the fact that they were wearing MAGA hat significant?

So the fact that the one high schooler had a 'look' on his face is significant how, exactly?

In the video you can hear the kids laughing and shouting at Philips. Though indiscernible we can still hear it and Philips reported it as well. It's thuggish behavior.

Phillips did not get in the kid's face, the kid blocked Phillip's path, so he just stopped and the rest of the boys got closer and surrounded him; that is when Phillips describes becoming fearful of what was going to happen to him.

The MAGA hats have come to represent far-right thuggish behavior and thinking; you know this very well, it's been all over the media and Trump rallies and demonstrations. It represents a certain mind frame that is nationalistic and racist. So, just like Antifa, people who wear them are going to be perceived by the behavior that always follows.

Interesting that an entire class of high school students was wearing politically charged hats though, don't you think?

The Lord of the Flies "look" was provocative.

Thank goodness it's only Trump supporters. Whew.

Sooooooo....its the people ATTACKING him that are putting him in the news, NOT him putting himself in front of the cameras?

You people are a ****ing crack up.

I am reading your posts, and you are calling the man a piece of **** and the Trump supporter attacks on him are ugly and out of hand. You guys just are spreading a lot of fake news, and it's obvious you have hate and anger in your hearts.

It's obvious, your demagogue Trump is failing you, so, yeah, I can understand your frustration, but you're taking it out on the wrong people.

Thank goodness it's only Trump supporters. Whew.

Trump's campaign was ugly. I mean, you might be a republican and have voted that way your whole life, but the party has changed and Trump's leadership deserves criticism. If you can't see the hate Trumpers are showing themselves to have in this thread and in rallies (chanting to lock people up etc) then that's on you, but I really think you should be able to admit Trump is divisive and brings out anger in people.

He was a recon ranger at Standing Rock, so again, your own fake news isn't reporting the fact correctly or listening to what he said. You guys have turned him into a villain and liar, and spent more time directing your anger on a man who claims he wanted to diffuse the situation instead of realizing the worst people were actually BHI.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. “You know, I’m from Vietnam times. I’m what they call a recon ranger. That was my role."

You swallow everything they spoon feed you. No one turned him into anything. He showed himself to be a piece of **** and a liar. But thats OK...there are plenty of piece of **** stolen valor clowns out there. What is pathetic is the number of leftists tripping over themselves to defend him...all because he plays into their empty headed hatred.
HE brings up Vietnam...though he didnt even join the marine RESERVES until a full year AFTER the last marine field unit was OUT of Vietnam. HE talks about 'returning to the states' and being spit on which was of course a lie because he never LEFT the states. HE talks about, you know...my DD214 has a box marked that shows I was in theater, but I usually just say I dont remember those times.....

and HE is the clown that keeps putting himself in front of the cameras.

I am reading your posts, and you are calling the man a piece of **** and the Trump supporter attacks on him are ugly and out of hand. You guys just are spreading a lot of fake news, and it's obvious you have hate and anger in your hearts.

It's obvious, your demagogue Trump is failing you, so, yeah, I can understand your frustration, but you're taking it out on the wrong people.

The man IS a piece of ****, and its very telling that your ONLY refuge from the facts is the pathetic TTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUMMMMMPPPPPP!!!!! dodge.

Now go get back in line.

Back
Top Bottom