• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nasty man says what?

Amelia

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Trump refers to another woman as 'nasty' -- this time the Danish PM

The Danish PM is lucky she won't have to be in the same room as Trump. But dayamn the irony of this vile petty man referring to anyone or anything else as nasty.

Another ally he is wrecking our relationship with -- because she wouldn't talk with him about the U.S. buying an autonomous territory?

We must end this travesty in 2020. We can't take 4 more years of him stomping on our nation and our alliances.

The Danish PM is lucky she won't have to be in the same room as Trump. But dayamn the irony of this vile petty man referring to anyone or anything else as nasty.

Another ally he is wrecking our relationship with -- because she wouldn't talk with him about the U.S. buying an autonomous territory?

We must end this travesty in 2020. We can't take 4 more years of him stomping on our nation and our alliances.

The good news is that the more he turns people off, the better our chances of getting rid of him in 2020.

Today is like he snorted 20 adderall pills as he's tweeting and talking to the press at the same time constantly so that everyone can hear the voices in his head on every medium.

He's a troll. A Real life troll is president of the US. That's why so many on the right love him, because he is a troll, just like them

Why oh why can't someone get video of him abusing Adderall?
This is one of the things that may just be hoax material, because I heard something about it ONE TIME, then it all evaporated.

Can you be honest? He did not call the prime minister NASTY.
Read your source.

Why oh why can't someone get video of him abusing Adderall?
This is one of the things that may just be hoax material, because I heard something about it ONE TIME, then it all evaporated.

He quickly got them color coded and they are now "candy."

He's a troll. A Real life troll is president of the US. That's why so many on the right love him, because he is a troll, just like them

Just like many on the Left are pretentious hypocrites touting to make the world more equal and fair while they drive around Marin County (and other places) in their Audi's to and from executive jobs.

Read your source.

"But dayamn the irony of this vile petty man referring to anyone or anything else as nasty. "

I already covered any excuse you want to make for what that foul stain says.

Just like many on the Left are pretentious hypocrites touting to make the world more equal and fair while they drive around Marin County (and other places) in their Audi's to and from executive jobs.

Being a hypocrite is not the same thing as being a troll, but Trump is both.

And dumb deflection, instead of trying to argue why what I said is not true, you just post this nonsense that in fact supports my comment about the right being trolls. And in fact, its projection, calling liberals hypcorites. You can't get any more hypocritical than the right, proven time and time again. Just like the topic of the OP, the person who is nasty to pretty much everybody other than white supremacists is whining that the President of Denmark was being nasty and didn't have to be so mean. That is hypocrisy. And you seem to want to defend that

pretentious hypocrites touting to make the world more equal and fair while they drive around Marin County (and other places) in their Audi's to and from executive jobs
What the hell does this have to do with liberals? LOL YEah, all liberals are executives who drive Audi's. Where do you people even come up with this nonsense

My god, it is unreal how dumb right winger's posts are just to be childish. This post is the equivalent of "nuh uh, you poopyhead" . If you had any shame I'd be embarrassed for you

Last edited:
Read your source.

Trump called the word "absurd" nasty. I don't think it was nasty. I thought it was appropriate. I would have said "ridiculous". He probably wouldn't have liked that any better. If Trump wants respect, he should stop being ridiculous.

She should kick our missile detection base out of there.

Demonstrate just how dangerous The Donald is.

Trump refers to another woman as 'nasty' -- this time the Danish PM - CNNPolitics

Trump inquires about US buying Greenland, but it's not for sale - CNNPolitics

Are you ****ing joking me? This is the type of **** that makes Liberal Anti-Trump Whiners look like absolute idiots.

He proposes to buy Greenland, is completely gracious about Denmark and it's people and the Danish government comes out and repeatedly insults him and THEN... he says that those responses are nasty... because they ****ing are nasty. And he does not refer to the woman as nasty... he refers to her RESPONSE as nasty. The amount of lying you guys do is pathetic. :roll:

Just when I start to think Trump has to go you guys pull the same stupid crap which brings me back to reality... thank you.

All this fake righteous indignation is amusing to me. It's just so easy to see through.

Read your source.

He's being more careful this time. Can you be honest about that?
"He later said he meant to say she was saying nasty thing about him, not that she herself was nasty."

Being a hypocrite is not the same thing as being a troll, but Trump is both.

There is nothing wrong with being a Troll... I would almost rather have a Hypocrite Troll than a Lying/Ignorant Hypocrite, which is what we keep getting from the Left.

Trump refers to another woman as 'nasty' -- this time the Danish PM - CNNPolitics

Trump inquires about US buying Greenland, but it's not for sale - CNNPolitics

Are you ****ing joking me? This is the type of **** that makes Liberal Anti-Trump Whiners look like absolute idiots.

He proposes to buy Greenland, is completely gracious about Denmark and it's people and the Danish government comes out and repeatedly insults him and THEN... he says that those responses are nasty... because they ****ing are nasty. And he does not refer to the woman as nasty... he refers to her RESPONSE as nasty. The amount of lying you guys do is pathetic. :roll:

Just when I start to think Trump has to go you guys pull the same stupid crap which brings me back to reality... thank you.

We just had how many killed in mass shootings and this dumb**** Tweets about buying Greenland?

Save your faux indignation.

"But dayamn the irony of this vile petty man referring to anyone or anything else as nasty. "

I already covered any excuse you want to make for what that foul stain says.

You're making excuses for yourself.
Read your source.
Your thread premise is fundamentally dishonest.

I don't make excuses for Trump's comments to the PM of Denmark, anymore than I made excuses for you, who has bastardized his words for your own agenda.
He did not say what you wrote, so why are you lying?

eta: CNN mislead the reader with a fake headline and you gladly parroted fake news.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with being a Troll... I would almost rather have a Hypocrite Troll than a Lying/Ignorant Hypocrite, which is what we keep getting from the Left.

Wrong again. Trump has made over 1000 lies in three years in office. thousands more than actually any other politician by date.

Also Trump thinks windmills cause cancer.

Back
Top Bottom