• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

NASCAR racing

Donkey1499 said:
Man, Petty AND Labonte! Petty Enterprises is doing good this year, so far. As long as they don't lose car parts or get caught up in (Kyle Busch's) messes.

Amen to that!! I feel bad every time a Petty car loses an engine, though, since they're using Evernham engines.....:(

Donkey1499 said:
You know, for once Mayfield and Riggs finished ahead of Kahne. :mrgreen:

Uh.....that's not funny. Especially seeing as how Kahne still wasn't cleared to race yesterday, so he couldn't test.

Stace said:
Uh.....that's not funny. Especially seeing as how Kahne still wasn't cleared to race yesterday, so he couldn't test.

I meant no harm by it.

You know, if Kyle Busch didn't start that wreck, Kahne could've had a top 10 finish at least. Clint Bowyer was caught up in that wreck too, so I hate Busch even more now. In fact, before the green flag dropped I told my brother that Kyle Busch would start the first wreck, then lo and behold 9 laps later Kyle bumps into Carl Edwards after going five wide and about 5-7 good drivers end up wrecked. Kyle needs some damn driving lessons, all jokes aside. I mean, Kevin Harvick got all banged up too, which left Burton all by his lonesom. Man, Childress had a shitty day! And all thanks to Kyle "PeeWee Herman" Busch (he looks like PeeWee, don't he?:mrgreen: )!!!

Donkey1499 said:
I meant no harm by it.

Eh, I know that. Just had to rag on ya a little. :mrgreen:

You know, if Kyle Busch didn't start that wreck, Kahne could've had a top 10 finish at least. Clint Bowyer was caught up in that wreck too, so I hate Busch even more now. In fact, before the green flag dropped I told my brother that Kyle Busch would start the first wreck, then lo and behold 9 laps later Kyle bumps into Carl Edwards after going five wide and about 5-7 good drivers end up wrecked. Kyle needs some damn driving lessons, all jokes aside. I mean, Kevin Harvick got all banged up too, which left Burton all by his lonesom. Man, Childress had a shitty day! And all thanks to Kyle "PeeWee Herman" Busch (he looks like PeeWee, don't he?:mrgreen: )!!!

Truer words were never spoken. I hate both Busch brothers with a passion.....they BOTH look like PeeWee Herman, I've been saying that for the past couple of years!! Kyle always seems to be involved in some way when major wrecks happen, and I'm disgusted with NASCAR for not penalizing him for that crap at Phoenix....ooh, let's make him sit out 5 laps when he's already down 45, yeah, that'll show him!!! :roll:

Stace said:
Eh, I know that. Just had to rag on ya a little. :mrgreen:

Truer words were never spoken. I hate both Busch brothers with a passion.....they BOTH look like PeeWee Herman, I've been saying that for the past couple of years!! Kyle always seems to be involved in some way when major wrecks happen, and I'm disgusted with NASCAR for not penalizing him for that crap at Phoenix....ooh, let's make him sit out 5 laps when he's already down 45, yeah, that'll show him!!! :roll:

LOL! NASCAR seems to take it easy on those Hendrick boys. Like remember last year when Harvick had his car impounded at Vegas for that fuel cell thing? Well, this year when Jimmie CHEATED by adding that part to his car it wasn't impounded. Where's the damn fairness???

And the other thing that pissed me off was when he won the 500 he said "... this is for all the Jimmie haters out there..." OOH, I just about ripped the hair out of head when he said that. I can't stand that little bugger!

Donkey1499 said:
LOL! NASCAR seems to take it easy on those Hendrick boys. Like remember last year when Harvick had his car impounded at Vegas for that fuel cell thing? Well, this year when Jimmie CHEATED by adding that part to his car it wasn't impounded. Where's the damn fairness???

And the other thing that pissed me off was when he won the 500 he said "... this is for all the Jimmie haters out there..." OOH, I just about ripped the hair out of head when he said that. I can't stand that little bugger!

I can't prove it, but I swear there's a conspiracy involving NASCAR and Jimmie Johnson. Though part of it also involves Kyle Busch, at least in regards to Lowe's Motor Speedway and his Busch car. Ever take notice of how darn often a Lowe's sponsored car wins there?

Stace said:
I can't prove it, but I swear there's a conspiracy involving NASCAR and Jimmie Johnson. Though part of it also involves Kyle Busch, at least in regards to Lowe's Motor Speedway and his Busch car. Ever take notice of how darn often a Lowe's sponsored car wins there?

I agree on that Lowe's thing.

But I believe that NASCAR is helping out Hendrick in general. They also lend aid to Toyota, which I think is a grave mistake for NASCAR to do. Notice last weeks truck race? The top 5 was all Toyotas, and they won the Dodge sponsored race.

Speakin' of trucks, you must be an Erin Crocker fan.

Donkey1499 said:
I agree on that Lowe's thing.

But I believe that NASCAR is helping out Hendrick in general. They also lend aid to Toyota, which I think is a grave mistake for NASCAR to do. Notice last weeks truck race? The top 5 was all Toyotas, and they won the Dodge sponsored race.

Speakin' of trucks, you must be an Erin Crocker fan.

Actually, we missed the truck race last week...but yup, we're Crocker fans!!

Stace said:
Actually, we missed the truck race last week...but yup, we're Crocker fans!!

I predict that Crocker is gonna go places in Busch and Cup, when she gets there. She'll be like the Danica Patrick of NASCAR.

Anyone else glad that we are out of Pocono (boring) and back to some real racing?

I can NOT believe you people!!!
It's almost the end of the season and not one word??????
:doh

Jr's still got a chance!!!

ngdawg said:
I can NOT believe you people!!!
It's almost the end of the season and not one word??????
:doh

Jr's still got a chance!!!

Pee on Jr.

Kahne is my favorite, but im pulling for Mark Martin to win the cup.

Caine said:
Pee on Jr.

Kahne is my favorite, but im pulling for Mark Martin to win the cup.

Ditto that. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom