• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NASA Chief: Next Frontier Better Relations With Muslim World

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said in a recent interview that his "foremost" mission as the head of America's space exploration agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world.

Though international diplomacy would seem well outside NASA's orbit, Bolden said in an interview with Al Jazeera that strengthening those ties was among the top tasks President Obama assigned him. He said better interaction with the Muslim world would ultimately advance space travel.
FOXNews.com - NASA Chief: Next Frontier Better Relations With Muslim World

This, if nothing else, should show you all how incompetent, immature, out of touch with reality President Obama is. It's time to put aside the Partisan, seriously, and consider this mans sanity.

Bolden said in an interview with Al Jazeera that strengthening those ties was among the top tasks President Obama assigned him. He said better interaction with the Muslim world would ultimately advance space travel.

Read that again, soak it in. NASA outreach to... Muslims? Seriously?

The NASA dude sounds like palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench on that Muslim thingy

FOXNews.com - NASA Chief: Next Frontier Better Relations With Muslim World

This, if nothing else, should show you all how incompetent, immature, out of touch with reality President Obama is. It's time to put aside the Partisan, seriously, and consider this mans sanity.

Read that again, soak it in. NASA outreach to... Muslims? Seriously?

Conservatives literally hate diplomacy.

I mean, what would NASA know about contributions to science and engineering? :roll:

NASA Administrator Charles Bolden said in a recent interview that his "foremost" mission as the head of America's space exploration agency is to improve relations with the Muslim world.

Well, the Messiah just destroyed NASA's reason for existence. The Messiah destoryed the US Manned Space Program, so there's no real reason for NASA to exist. That means the cronies the Messiah appointed to head NASA has to roam the world searching for something else to do, and what better thing could a good crony do but kiss up to the man who was educated in a Madrassa before moving to the White House and bowing to terrorist... er muslim leaders everywhere?

How's that Dope and Change working out for the Democrat's anyway?

Edit
====

Or, look at it another way.

Iran is developing new ICBM technology, the Messiah killed the Ares Program. Clearly NASA is trying to suck up to more forward looking nations like Iran.

Last edited:
Seeing as how he was being interviewed by Al-Jazeera, what's the big deal?

Or are you against improving relations with the 'Muslim world'?

You should take up a career in satire. You are excellent at it.

I'm not against improving relations, I am against making "Muslim Outreach" a priority for NASA.

I'm not against improving relations, I am against making "Muslim Outreach" a priority for NASA.

It's one of those things that costs next to no effort and can have positive results.

It probably isn't a priority for NASA. He just said that because he was talking to Al Jazeera.

Yes I am adamantly opposed to anything but confrontation with the Muslim world, just as the U.S. confronted or contained Communism wherever it broke out the same thing should apply to the Islam which is a far more insidious ideology than Communism. Islam is incompatible with human liberty and should be treated as such.

Oh and for those that say we need better relations with the Muslim world because it is the fastest growing religion, well that may be technically true, in actuality atheism is growing faster, we should not be appeasing, offering a helping hand, or in any way encouraging an inherently oppressive ideology we should be encouraging secularism.

Last edited:

The Muslims world needs to improve it's relations with us.

It depends entirely on what, precisely, that "improving" means.

The Muslims world needs to improve it's relations with us.
And this.

I mean.

I am entirely supportive of improving relations with the world.

But not at the expense of that which defines us.

And a change of that fundamental sort would be required to improve relations with some parts of the "Muslim world"

Conservatives literally hate diplomacy.

I mean, what would NASA know about contributions to science and engineering? :roll:

And, the Muslim world has contributed jack squat **** to the sciences of math and engineering.

What contributions have they made? Seriously, wtf is this bastardization of an admin doing with these goat-****ing retards?

It depends entirely on what, precisely, that "improving" means.

And this.

I mean.

I am entirely supportive of improving relations with the world.

But not at the expense of that which defines us.

And a change of that fundamental sort would be required to improve relations with some parts of the "Muslim world"

Good thing we are not doing that then.

And, the Muslim world has contributed jack squat **** to the sciences of math and engineering.

What contributions have they made? Seriously, wtf is this bastardization of an admin doing with these goat-****ing retards?

Oh my what an ignoramus.
Without Arabic Mathematics we would still likely be at the bronze age.
Why not look up the History of mathematics, might give you a better respect for Arabs and Muslims.

Oh my what an ignoramus.
Without Arabic Mathematics we would still likely be at the bronze age.
Why not look up the History of mathematics, might give you a better respect for Arabs and Muslims.

The pre-Islam Arab world made some leaps and bounds in both arenas, but ever since, the goat-****ers put the desert on full fail retard, they haven't done squat

It's one of those things that costs next to no effort and can have positive results.

Then why don't we add Russian outreach, North Korea outreach and China outreach to NASA's repertoire?

I also submit the EPA should reach out more to Elbonia and the ATF should try improving relations with the Wicker people of Seti Alpha 6.

Hell it's one of those things that costs next to no effort and can have positive results.

Last edited:
Then why don't we add Russian outreach, North Korea outreach and China outreach to NASA's repertoire?

I also submit the EPA should reach out more to Elbonia and the ATF should try improving relations with the Wicker people of Seti Alpha 6.

Hell it's one of those things that costs next to no effort and can have positive results.

NASA already works with Russia and China. North Korea doesn't work with anybody, but that's hardly NASA's fault.
EPA already works with international organizations also.
Do you not understand how a space agency might want to work on an international level?

So what point were you trying to make again?

Last edited:

Outreach is probably part of the job for NASA and other government agencies across the board. Ask yourself who he was tailoring his message for...

NASA already works with Russia and China. North Korea doesn't work with anybody, but that's hardly NASA's fault.
EPA already works with international organizations also.
Do you not understand how a space agency might want to work on an international level?

So what point were you trying to make again?

If you had actually read the exchange you would have known this wasn't about working with other countries.

Do you understand what NASA does?

Hint: Its not religious global outreach.

Last edited:
Outreach is probably part of the job for NASA and other government agencies across the board. Ask yourself who he was tailoring his message for...

I give up. Who? Iran? Because of all the amazing success he's had with his new approach since he took office?

Which "muslims" is Obama wanting to reach out to? The ones that want to blow us off the map or those other ones?? Just wondering....

:confused:

Yes I am adamantly opposed to anything but confrontation with the Muslim world, just as the U.S. confronted or contained Communism wherever it broke out the same thing should apply to the Islam which is a far more insidious ideology than Communism. Islam is incompatible with human liberty and should be treated as such.

Oh and for those that say we need better relations with the Muslim world because it is the fastest growing religion, well that may be technically true, in actuality atheism is growing faster, we should not be appeasing, offering a helping hand, or in any way encouraging an inherently oppressive ideology we should be encouraging secularism.

Are people actually capable of holding meaningful conversation with you on this forum? Do you know what you say? (edit:I dont mean to qualify this as a personal attack)

Last edited:
Are people actually capable of holding meaningful conversation with you on this forum? Do you know what you say? (edit:I dont mean to qualify this as a personal attack)

Moderator's Warning:
Do not do this

Are people actually capable of holding meaningful conversation with you on this forum? Do you know what you say?

Yes I do know what I say and what I am saying is that the U.S. should not condone or extend a hand of outreach to an ideology in which the mainstream views held by all major sects of the ideology is that homosexuality and apostasy are crimes to be punished by death. If the mainstream Christian view held by all major christian sects still maintained that homosexuality and apostasy are not only sins but crimes and more than crimes but capital offenses I would have that same view towards Christianity.

Any other ideology on the planet which has those as mainstream policies is ostracized, labeled as a hate group, and you sure as hell would not have the POTUS on national t.v. extending a hand of friendship to its adherents, but for some reason Islam gets a free pass. I mean you have Obama's Supreme Court nominee banning the military from the Harvard Campus for its don't ask don't tell policy, but then you have Obama going to Cairo reciting a love letter to an ideology in which the view held by all 5 major sects is that gays should be put to death. The hypocrisy is staggering.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom