• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NASA Chief: Next Frontier Better Relations With Muslim World

And to expand this a little bit more....This is, the same administration that is taking our beloved Arizona State to court for attempting to defend its border while dismissing charges against Black Panthers for voter intimidation

Oh my what an ignoramus.
Without Arabic Mathematics we would still likely be at the bronze age.
Why not look up the History of mathematics, might give you a better respect for Arabs and Muslims.

Try the Greeks and the Romans and the near and far East regions (Persia, China, and India). Islam didn't promote scientific advancement, for example Al-Khwarizmi is labeled by those who promote the Golden Age of Islam myth as being responsible for modern Algebra even though a) the Greek Diophantes was far more important, and b) Al-Khwarizmi was not an Arab he was a Persian and the Sassanids encouraged a desire for scientific advancement as they were at the epicenter of an intellectual trifecta namely the latest mathematics from India, the latest technology from China, and the latest philosophy from Byzantium, that intellectual develpment continued to exist in spite of the Muslims conquering them but has long since been extinguished. Furthermore; most of the classic antiquities were translated not by Muslims but by Christians and Jews living under the yoke of Islamic tyranny who were looked upon with suspicion and contempt by their Islamic overlords.

Last edited:
Which "muslims" is Obama wanting to reach out to? The ones that want to blow us off the map or those other ones?? Just wondering....

:confused:

Ummm...keep in mind that when the Space Shuttle broke apart in little pieces these were the same people that rejoiced, very happy, delighted and partying over it.

So when are the Jewish and Wiccan outreach programs going to start?

FOXNews.com - NASA Chief: Next Frontier Better Relations With Muslim World

This, if nothing else, should show you all how incompetent, immature, out of touch with reality President Obama is. It's time to put aside the Partisan, seriously, and consider this mans sanity.

Read that again, soak it in. NASA outreach to... Muslims? Seriously?

Vicchio, Vicchio, Vicchio... You're too much...:lamo:lamo

Let's see, he was being interviewed by...??

Come on now, you can figure it out.

See, that's what watching Fox News without critical thinking does... you have no ability to put things in context / perspective...

So when are the Jewish and Wiccan outreach programs going to start?

NASA talks to the Israel Space Agency but I'm not sure Hogwart's Magic School has much in the way of contributions to science and engineering.

NASA talks to the Israel Space Agency but I'm not sure Hogwart's Magic School has much in the way of contributions to science and engineering.

So whhere exactly is the nation of Muslim located? I can't find it on the map.

So whhere exactly is the nation of Muslim located? I can't find it on the map.

Confucius says:
Not all borders can be found on maps.

The NASA dude sounds like palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench on that Muslim thingy

Everybody that Obama ever appointed to his Cabinet is either an income tax evader, crook, or retarded. Look at Biden for starters and compare the things he says to this guy. To think the Left wants Steele to resign because he didn't know current events. Heck Bolden makes Steele look like a choirboy.

It's one of those things that costs next to no effort and can have positive results.

It isn't NASA's mission. It isn't related to NASA's mission. Nor is it like Iran/etc are on the verge of having a serious space program. Maybe we should put Adam Sandler in charge of the CDC while we're handing out ridiculously unrelated tasks.

It's Gumby brain surgery. It is just ridiculous.

Okay, so you don't have a real answer. Gotcha.

If you ask a real question maybe I'll have a real answer.

Plus my answer is a real one, in a philosophical way!

Mine was a real question. NASA is going to start reaching out to members of a specific religion, not nation. I asked about other religions and you replied with the name of a nation (and one nonsensical uselass answer). So I want to know where the nation of Muslim is located on the map.

Last, I heard NASA is not a political organization. It promotes our interest in space and then some.

Obama and his team of ineptitudes have just turned it into a Political Agency with this un****ingbelieveable change.

Btw I don't recall seeing any Muslims in Star Trek :lol:

Mine was a real question. NASA is going to start reaching out to members of a specific religion, not nation. I asked about other religions and you replied with the name of a nation (and one nonsensical uselass answer). So I want to know where the nation of Muslim is located on the map.

Our relationship with the Jewish people is not particularly strained.

Our relationship with the Jewish people is not particularly strained.

So you're okay with the administration pandering to a specific religion.

Ummm...keep in mind that when the Space Shuttle broke apart in little pieces these were the same people that rejoiced, very happy, delighted and partying over it.

You are exactly right, my friend!! And we need to appease these Muslims....why???? Does anyone think they give one stinky turd about anything Americans have to say? I'm thinking......NO !!!

Try the Greeks and the Romans and the near and far East regions (Persia, China, and India). Islam didn't promote scientific advancement, for example Al-Khwarizmi is labeled by those who promote the Golden Age of Islam myth as being responsible for modern Algebra even though a) the Greek Diophantes was far more important, and b) Al-Khwarizmi was not an Arab he was a Persian and the Sassanids encouraged a desire for scientific advancement as they were at the epicenter of an intellectual trifecta namely the latest mathematics from India, the latest technology from China, and the latest philosophy from Byzantium, that intellectual develpment continued to exist in spite of the Muslims conquering them but has long since been extinguished. Furthermore; most of the classic antiquities were translated not by Muslims but by Christians and Jews living under the yoke of Islamic tyranny who were looked upon with suspicion and contempt by their Islamic overlords.
ROFL. Lying is not very becoming.

House of Wisdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Islamic contributions to Medieval Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Canon of Medicine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Book of Healing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Transmission of the Classics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

pre-Islam? Are you that ignorant of relative history that you would spout baseless statements like that one above?

Islamic Golden Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wiki? lol
Muslim contributions in the areas of math and science are extremely limited at best (translation of Greek texts claimed as their own) besides, Islam has done more to suppress academic achievement than any other force on earth.

Seriously, who would want an 8th century mindset in a 21st century space mission? You?!?

So you're okay with the administration pandering to a specific religion.

I'm okay with the administration working to improve the relationships that need improving, yes.

lol your very first article was an example of how the Arabs attempted to commit cultural genocide wherever they went, why exactly did the Persian books need translating and preserving? Because the Arabs who had by that time conquered the Sassanid empire were busy destroying Persian libraries and attempting to Arabize them.

Back
Top Bottom