• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Narcissist-In-Chief Refers To The U.S. Military As “My Military”…

I heard it, and it's obvious he was going for My Military Advisers and My Staff. But feel free to make a big deal about it, and I'm sure you will.

I heard it, and it's obvious he was going for My Military Advisers and My Staff. But feel free to make a big deal about it, and I'm sure you will.
I really do think people like the thread starter are Obama's biggest fans. They spend FAR more time watching, talking and overall caring about what Obama does than most Obama supporters.

I heard it too and started watching for the first conservative post on any forum I am on. This is the first, took much longer than I thought it would.

I heard it too and started watching for the first conservative post on any forum I am on. This is the first, took much longer than I thought it would.

I'm sure you loved it when Obama called your beloved Marine Corps, the "Marine Corpse". Then again were you ever a Marine? It's not his military, it's the military of the United States of America that he is temporarily managing. BTW Obama just flinched. He's admitted that he will go to Congress and await Congressional authorization. That's if he gets it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom