• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nancy Pelosi Took Covid-19 Super Seriously in February

Noodlegawd

Somebody you used to know
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Didn't downplay it all.

Now produce the tape of her admitting it was a deadly virus worse than the flu and that she was intentionally downplaying it.

Now produce the tape of her admitting it was a deadly virus worse than the flu and that she was intentionally downplaying it.

She had access to the same briefings as the President.

And Doctor Fauci:

Funny how we whine about Pelosi not getting it right back in February, along with everyone else, but ignore the fact that trump has gotten it wrong from January to September. Selective vision only fools the person with the vision issues.

Funny how we whine about Pelosi not getting it right back in February, along with everyone else, but ignore the fact that trump has gotten it wrong from January to September. Selective vision only fools the person with the vision issues.

You can flip that around, just as easily. Nancy Pelosi and Biden are among the ones complaining the most.

I’m not convinced Nancy has ever gotten it right. She turned down testing for Congress and now we have her on video defying State shutdown orders and running around in public without a mask.

I’m not convinced Nancy has ever gotten it right. She turned down testing for Congress and now we have her on video defying State shutdown orders and running around in public without a mask.

So, almost as bad as trump, got it.

So, almost as bad as trump, got it.

I would say worse. Nancy doesn’t seem to have any regard for her own place in the line of succession let alone continuity of government.

I would say worse. Nancy doesn’t seem to have any regard for her own place in the line of succession let alone continuity of government.

How so, she is third in line, meaning she is really the second most powerful politician in the government and I see no indication that she does not grasp that fact.

How so, she is third in line, meaning she is really the second most powerful politician in the government and I see no indication that she does not grasp that fact.

Yes. She is defying State orders and not wearing a mask in public, she’s never been tested as far as is known and said herself in May that she hadn’t been, and she declined to have testing available in Congress. So she is third in line for the Presidency and not only is she not taking any precautions herself but she very easily could be a vector of disease in Congress, threatening continuity of government, for which she declined to make testing available on Capitol Hill. Donald Trump says what he says in public, but he is tested every single day.

Back
Top Bottom