• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nancy Pelosi telling it like it is.

No more kid gloves. Well done, Nancy.

Pure nonsense. The democrats help create the problems, then blame it on republicans and then claim they solve the problem by throwing money at it and making it worse. Our current problem is being worsened every day by Joe Biden's handling of the economy, energy sector, war in Ukraine, Covid.

Pure nonsense. The democrats help create the problems, then blame it on republicans and then claim they solve the problem by throwing money at it and making it worse. Our current problem is being worsened every day by Joe Biden's handling of the economy, energy sector, war in Ukraine, Covid.
1650833277219.png

Is that what 40-year-high inflation is? Rescuing our economy from free fall?
Are we sure about that?

Where has Biden rescued our economy from freefall?
We doe realize your "media" doesn't admit it, but if you'd pull your head out for a minute you could see what the rest of us do.

Ah, Nancy meant free-falling GAS prices, so... well done, Biden!
Are you talking about the low gas and oil prices from back in the early part of 2020 when a LOT of the US oil producers were shutting down a LOT of their wells and going bankrupt?
the ones that didn't go out of business back then have been re-opening those well ever since Biden took office.
Biden didn't have a thing to do with them shutting down there wells
I guess you don't remember TRUMP was president and the Saudi's and Russia were having a oil price war and when the US oil industry was shutting down they put pressure on Trump and he went to the Saudi's and told them to cut their production and RAISE prices or he was going to stop their Military aid.
as I said FACT is the US oil industry has been re-opening their wells since Biden took office
Have a nice day

Throwing $ away was Loser #45’s second favorite pastime. By the time he was booted out of office, he added $7,800,000,000,000, to the national debt.

No more kid gloves. Well done, Nancy.

Clickbait. I hoped to see Pelosi being frank and honest for once. None of that here. She starts with misinformation, moves to spin, and finishes with propaganda. The factual content is hard to detect.

Sigh. I wonder if she would know the truth if she saw it.

Thank you Mr Trump. You did your job well.

The economy is still running after a year of neglect. That's changing and there is no help is in sight.

Clickbait. I hoped to see Pelosi being frank and honest for once. None of that here. She starts with misinformation, moves to spin, and finishes with propaganda. The factual content is hard to detect.

Sigh. I wonder if she would know the truth if she saw it.

Thank you Mr Trump. You did your job well.

The economy is still running after a year of neglect. That's changing and there is no help is in sight.
Lol, you just can't help yourself, can you?

Lol, you just can't help yourself, can you?
I like facts and Nancy had none.
  • Clinton did not pull the economy out of a recession, but he did leave Bush with one.
  • Obama did not need to pass emergency aid. It didn't help because the economy had already turned and over 80% went to businesses that did not exist five years later.
  • The biggest lie is that Biden got an economy in free fall. Biden got one of the fastest-growing economies in history. This is the stock market, but that's an economic indicator.
View attachment 67386957

And what did Biden do to generate those numbers?

btw, guess what all those people who have jobs can't do: Buy as much as they used to.
Lol, what did tRump do? He stood around a shouted a lot, told an almost unbelievable number of lies, gave secrets to the russians, and ground the economy down with his lack of response to the pandemic, not to mention the idiotic tariff bullshit.

President Biden had a response plan working on day one, reassuring people there was indeed an adult at the helm again. He calmed our allies and got trade moving again. He provided direct aid to keep households and small businesses afloat among other things. The US recovered to pre pandemic level faster than any other nation.

I like facts and Nancy had none.
  • Clinton did not pull the economy out of a recession, but he did leave Bush with one.
  • Obama did not need to pass emergency aid. It didn't help because the economy had already turned and over 80% went to businesses that did not exist five years later.
  • The biggest lie is that Biden got an economy in free fall. Biden got one of the fastest-growing economies in history. This is the stock market, but that's an economic indicator.
View attachment 67386957
Who is feeding you this bullshit? Open your eyes.

BTW, this is another possibly imaginary chart with no source.

Back
Top Bottom