• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nancy Pelosi says impeachment or even indictment of President Trump open questions

what miss Nancy fails to see is that even though a lot of us are disparaged at The Donald’s shooting from the hip, we actually support His efforts at curbing the gutter rats that call themselves congress.
Right, because child molesters are so much better.

In the eyes of the law? No, it doesn’t make a difference. But you keep that in mind when trump is found to have been lying as well about something you feel is small.

*But you keep that in mind when trump is found to have been lying as well about something you feel is small.*

So, attempting to deny a citizens right to a fair trial via perjury and subornation of perjury is a small thing ??

How sad for you

Well, there ya go.

I will make this unequivocal statement right here and now, so mark it.

IF the President is shown {proven} to have committed crimes either while running, or while in office, then I will support his removal.

^^^^ this ^^^^ :thumbs:

I don't understand what you are whining complaining about. ABC definitively followed up with the question: "Many Democrats are talking about impeachment. You've said it would be sad and divisive for the country to pursue impeachment. Are you willing to rule it out?"

Pelosi clearly answered with: "We have to wait and see what happens with the Mueller report," Pelosi said, referring to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. "We shouldn't be impeaching for a political reason, and we shouldn't avoid impeachment for a political reason. So we'll just have to see how it comes," Pelosi responded.

I can see how you missed it because it was buried in paragraph two of the article.

I see he reads as well as Donald Trump does.

Perhaps the article should have had more pictures and less words.

Bizarre journalism.

D-ABC writes the title, yet doesn’t follow it up in the article.

Hilarious how Nancy played down impeachment, but one second after getting the gavel, out comes the impeachment talk.

Go for Impeachment Nancy. Just Do It.

Two words:

Term limits

Back
Top Bottom