• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Nancy Pelosi hatred

This is the reason I don't care for Pelosi. I don't find her conclusions logical, reasonable, or in the best interests of our country. Her views on gun control violate the constitution.

Clinton stiffed me so that twat can rot for all I care.

Gun Control?...Yeah You want NO Gun Control...Right.....Constitution?...That part that says "well regulated"...You don't like that part?.....Right

Nanci has enriched herself to the tune of tens of millions on a salary of a couple hundred grand a year, being a public servant. She is as corrupt as they get. Hillary had a private email server in her basement, where she sold out America to the highest bidder. Hillary will get justice some day. Maybe she already has because she will never be POTUS.

The FBI found NO crime was committed...But you know better eh?..............Sure you do

Grab the popcorn!

Democrats and Republicans agree: The next two years are going to be the most entertaining in American history.

I bet Little Jimmy at CNN is unable to sleep at night just thinking of the fun to come and his role in it.

The TV ratings will be going through the roof for every channel.

Americans will be even more glued to their screens than when they watched O.J. Simpson's trial in the early 1990s.

Nanci has enriched herself to the tune of tens of millions on a salary of a couple hundred grand a year, being a public servant. She is as corrupt as they get. Hillary had a private email server in her basement, where she sold out America to the highest bidder. Hillary will get justice some day. Maybe she already has because she will never be POTUS.

I heard it was more like $417,000.000,000.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are assertions I've heard repeated a thousand times. The fact that no one has done anything about it leads me to suspect that they are false assertions. This same fact seems to lead others to suspect that the assertions are still true, and to speculate on reasons why no one has done anything about it.

If you fall into the second category, a good question to ask yourself is "why do I believe this?" Why do you still believe the truth of these assertions without supporting evidence? Is it merely the fact that you've heard them repeated by people you trust? If so, should you trust them?

The wide dislike of this woman by Republicans, Democrats, and Independents alike is proof of how many years of coordinated right-wing smears by Fox News and hate radio don't just affect their dittohead audience.

Same thing happened to Hillary Clinton. Why does this country despite smart and powerful women so much?
It's not a gender thing, it's a partisan thing. They hate white dudes like Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, Bill Clinton, Al Gore etc just as much as they hate prominent Democratic women politicians.

Corrupt?...You have proof?....Neither have ever been charged....With anything?.....Meanwhile trump's goons...Many Indicted....soon to be jailed...Which is great!

Obviously nobody has had the desire nor brass ones large enough to take them on, especially under a very corrupt and partisan slenderman DOIj being the necessary prosecutors reluctant to go against the party grain.

Nobody, that is, until Trump. And they are being stupid enough to leave him no choice. In the game of survival, despite their aggregate politically criminal experiences, Trump will crush either or both.

Along with the many others. This whine has met its time.

Gun Control?...Yeah You want NO Gun Control...Right.....Constitution?...That part that says "well regulated"...You don't like that part?.....Right

Do you have any proof I have ever said there should not be any gun control of regulations? Or are you simply ignorantly talking out your as s as usual?

Obviously nobody has had the desire nor brass ones large enough to take them on, especially under a very corrupt and partisan slenderman DOIj being the necessary prosecutors reluctant to go against the party grain.

Nobody, that is, until Trump. And they are being stupid enough to leave him no choice. In the game of survival, despite their aggregate politically criminal experiences, Trump will crush either or both.

Along with the many others. This whine has met its time.

Too Funny...Please let us all know when your idiotic fantasy comes true!

Democrats and Republicans agree: The next two years are going to be the most entertaining in American history.

I bet Little Jimmy at CNN is unable to sleep at night just thinking of the fun to come and his role in it.

The TV ratings will be going through the roof for every channel.

Americans will be even more glued to their screens than when they watched O.J. Simpson's trial in the early 1990s.

Can't wait for the glorious tweets! Lol

Do you have any proof I have ever said there should not be any gun control of regulations? Or are you simply ignorantly talking out your as s as usual?

You appeared to be whining about too many laws restricting your "freedom" to have all the guns you want...You babbled something about the constitution.....But that is another topic for another thread...You can go back to your insane hatred of "Hillary"

You appeared to be whining about too many laws restricting your "freedom" to have all the guns you want...You babbled something about the constitution.....But that is another topic for another thread...You can go back to your insane hatred of "Hillary"

Ok.so you were just speaking out your as s as usual. That's all you had to say

The wide dislike of this woman by Republicans, Democrats, and Independents alike is proof of how many years of coordinated right-wing smears by Fox News and hate radio don't just affect their dittohead audience.

Same thing happened to Hillary Clinton. Why does this country despite smart and powerful women so much?

The only people besmirching Condoleeza Rice where the Democrats.

Susan Collins was called a rape enabler by people on this board.

Melania Trump has come under attack here as well. And not by the conservative side of the aisle.

The only people besmirching Condoleeza Rice where the Democrats.

Susan Collins was called a rape enabler by people on this board.

Melania Trump has come under attack here as well. And not by the conservative side of the aisle.

Condoleeza Rice?...She ever find those WMD's?????.....LOL

It will be readily apparent to those who already see it in process.

Most the rest are voluntarily blind and thus will never know, by choice...

Oh Okay...Thanks for clearing that up...I bet you have all kinds of crazy ideas....LOL

Last edited:
Topic is your "kind's" insane slobbering hatred of Democratic women...Please continue

My kind doesn't hate Democratic women. The only insane slobbering I've seen on this thread has come from you and the as s you've been talking out of.

My kind doesn't hate Democratic women. The only insane slobbering I've seen on this thread has come from you and the as s you've been talking out of.

Really?...Time to man up...and admit the truth....You sound angry, like somebody from trump's Base...

Mean Spirited?...........Nooooooooooooooooo...Gosh thank goodness the GOP doesn't have anybody like that.....Big Bucks...Yes reason enough....Way to go Nancy!

Red Herring. Whatever you think of others also being unlikeable is irrelevant to the op; being vindictive and mean spirited to your own, while also being a chatterbox clown act, is not going to win you any friends among those who elect you. And that is why she is widely loathed, and held in contempt by many in her own ranks.

It's a fact of life and politics, and explains why she is (and never really has been) well liked.

This would probably be a bad time for the Dems to challenge Pelosi. Too many young and new members and the ship needs a steady hand. If they are not careful they will slam dunk themselves into four more years of Bozo the President who they have on the run. They should just fight to a 15 round decision over Trump and the GOP. There is no knockout punch out there during these coming two years. Just keep punching Donald in the nose day in and day out...jab him to death. Clearly he does not like it and he does not respond to it well.

Pelosi is a seasoned professional who will keep the young blood new congressmen from overreach and disaster. Trump and the GOP would just love to see dingdongs running the show in the next Congress.

The Leader that needs to go is Chuck Shumer. Is there anything more useless in this world than Chuck Shumer.

Red Herring. Whatever you think of others also being unlikeable is irrelevant to the op; being vindictive and mean spirited to your own, while also being a chatterbox clown act, is not going to win you any friends among those who elect you. And that is why she is widely loathed, and held in contempt by many in her own ranks.

It's a fact of life and politics, and explains why she is (and never really has been) well liked.

Gosh thankfully NO Gop official is like that....Just poor Hillary.....What a joke

This would probably be a bad time for the Dems to challenge Pelosi. Too many young and new members and the ship needs a steady hand. If they are not careful they will slam dunk themselves into four more years of Bozo the President who they have on the run. They should just fight to a 15 round decision over Trump and the GOP. There is no knockout punch out there during these coming two years. Just keep punching Donald in the nose day in and day out...jab him to death. Clearly he does not like it and he does not respond to it well.

Pelosi is a seasoned professional who will keep the young blood new congressmen from overreach and disaster. Trump and the GOP would just love to see dingdongs running the show in the next Congress.

The Leader that needs to go is Chuck Shumer. Is there anything more useless in this world than Chuck Shumer.

Pelosi has her detractors...That fact that these trump loving assholes don't like her makes me support her...Go Nancy Go!

Back
Top Bottom