• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Name's Vespasian

Vespasian

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Bonjour, everyone.

About Myself:

Sex: Male
Interests: Sports, Music, Art, Cinema, History, Science, Philosophy, Government, Economics, Stocks, Money
Favorite Movies: One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, The Godfather, Scarface, Star Wars saga
Favorite Actors: Al Pacino, Marlon Brando, Denzel Washington, Jack Nicholson
Favorite Music: Jazz, Classical, Rock, Folk, Country, Hip Hop, R&B, Blues
Favorite Artists/Bands: Led Zeppelin, The Clash, The Doors, The Stones, Hendrix, Dylan, Sinatra, Miles Davis, Pink Floyd, John Williams & The London Symphony Orchestra, The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, et al
Misc. People I Admire: Billy Mitchell, Bobby Fischer, Harry Houdini, Jimmy Johnson, Howard Schnellenberger, Steve Biko, Howard Hughes, Nikola Tesla, John Brown, Robert Shaw, the men at Omaha, the men at Bastogne, the men at Thermopylae, Nathan Hale, the founding fathers, Julius Caesar, Flavius, Trajan, Marcus Aurelius, Cicero, Alexis de Tocqueville, Voltaire, Thomas Jefferson, Murray Rothbard, Ayn Rand, Thomas Paine, and Lane Kiffin.

I'm ready to debate anything, anytime, so let's get it on. :peace

Last edited:
independent_thinker2002-albums-piquechures-picture67111172-welcome-debate-politics.gif

Bonjour, everyone.

About Myself:

Interests: Sports, Music, Art, Cinema, History, Science, Philosophy, Government, Economics, Stocks, Money
Favorite Movies: One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, The Godfather, Scarface, Star Wars saga
Favorite Artists/Bands: Led Zeppelin, The Clash, The Doors, The Stones, Hendrix, Dylan, Sinatra, Miles Davis, Pink Floyd, John Williams & The London Symphony Orchestra, The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, et al
Misc. People I Admire: Billy Mitchell, Bobby Fischer, Harry Houdini, Jimmy Johnson, Howard Schnellenberger, Steve Biko, Howard Hughes, Nikola Tesla, John Brown, Robert Shaw, the men at Omaha, the men at Bastogne, the men at Thermopylae, Nathan Hale, the founding fathers, Julius Caesar, Flavius, Trajan, Marcus Aurelius, Cicero, Alexis de Tocqueville, Voltaire, Thomas Jefferson, Murray Rothbard, Ayn Rand, Thomas Paine, and Lane Kiffin.

Welcome, Vespasian! Looking very forward to getting it on with you. Ha!

Bonjour, everyone.

About Myself:

Good taste! Welcome to DP. :D Hope you stick around.

Welcome aboard, Vespasian.

Back
Top Bottom