• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Names On A List: Fleeing Mariupol, One Checkpoint At A Time

Liberal7360

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
russians are now hunting journalist.

This is the account of the last journalists to leave Mariupol.

The Russians are hunting journalists to prevent truth from the world.

They have already killed a couple and injured a few more.

I don't normally post about my profession but I'm a member of the press. Not hard news though. So this hits home for me. It's crazy that what a person does for a living now can get that person hunted down and killed.

russians are now hunting journalist.

This is the account of the last journalists to leave Mariupol.

The Russians are hunting journalists to prevent truth from the world.

They have already killed a couple and injured a few more.

I don't normally post about my profession but I'm a member of the press. Not hard news though. So this hits home for me. It's crazy that what a person does for a living now can get that person hunted down and killed.

Nobody wants the truth. Not even the Ukraine side.

This is what true reporting looks like. These people are heroes.

Back
Top Bottom