• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Name your pets

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Since your pet says alot about you please name them here. I love animals and I love to meet others who do!

I have:

a cocker spaniel- Moca

2 albino corn snakes- Bonnie and Clyde

2 painted turtles- Ganja and Buddha

a savannah monitor- Freddy

and many assorted fish.

:monkeyarm

When I was younger I had 9 minnows(Fat Head I think the species was) and 10 snails, unfortunately they were all poisened and died, never named them though.

You have a lot of pets, americanwoman.

I named my dog "Stay". But it really messed up his mind everytime I yelled, "Come here, Stay! Come here, Stay!"

bushbarneydrop3pz.jpg

My cat is a little excited right now, I can hardly hold him long enough for a photo. He is especially anxious for the game on Sunday, but I managed to corner him for a second, just to give you all a shout out.;)

Look at this athlete, I, personally am so proud of my boy, and I won't hesitate to put him in for Grossman.:lol:

cat1.jpg

Originally posted by Deegan:
My cat is a little excited right now, I can hardly hold him long enough for a photo. He is especially anxious for the game on Sunday, but I managed to corner him for a second, just to give you all a shout out.

Look at this athlete, I, personally am so proud of my boy, and I won't hesitate to put him in for Grossman
What did you do to his eye you big brute?

deankitten8tq.jpg

Billo_Really said:
What did you do to his eye you big brute?

deankitten8tq.jpg

He did that on his own, on the field, playing like a real man.:lol:

No, it's the damn flash..........why does everyone ask me that, lol.

No, it's the damn flash..........why does everyone ask me that, lol.
We'll know the answer to that in another lifetime, when we are both cats.

Billo_Really said:
We'll know the answer to that in another lifetime, when we are both cats.

Well......I hope someone like me, has me, because this fat bastard has it pretty damn good, lol!:rofl

Well......I hope someone like me, has me, because this fat bastard has it pretty damn good, lol
I was hoping you'd notice my stupid line from Vanilla Sky!

I have two cats, a domestic black and white short hair male named Riley (in tribute to the fact that both my husband and I come from Irish heritage), and a tan long haired tabby male named Kasey (after our favorite NASCAR driver, Kasey Kahne).

345%3A575%3C9%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D325%3B%3E973%3E949%3EWSNRCG%3D3233469866757nu0mrj

345%3A575%3C9%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D325%3B%3E973%3E949%3EWSNRCG%3D3233469866753nu0mrj

Sorry, I don't keep a whole lot of pictures on my laptop.

Originally posted by Stace:
I have two cats, a domestic black and white short hair...
A domestic black! Wasn't that outlawed?

Stace said:
I have two cats, a domestic black and white short hair male named Riley (in tribute to the fact that both my husband and I come from Irish heritage), and a tan long haired tabby male named Kasey (after our favorite NASCAR driver, Kasey Kahne).

345%3A575%3C9%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D325%3B%3E973%3E949%3EWSNRCG%3D3233469866757nu0mrj

345%3A575%3C9%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D325%3B%3E973%3E949%3EWSNRCG%3D3233469866753nu0mrj

Sorry, I don't keep a whole lot of pictures on my laptop.

OMG, he looks just like my bubee!:shock:

I have two dogs, a great dane mix with chow and german shepard, his name is Bishuppe (pronounced Bishop) and a little pompequ from Trinidad, named B-wee (for the airlines he came on.)
I also have 2 birds, one named Micha and the other Gurly. My chickens only resently died. :(

Last edited:
In the US I have a pale calico female cat named Missy, and Puffy who is an orange and white male tabby. In Israel I have Salem... a pure-black green-eyed domestic female with an ample supply of cat-itude. ;)

Tashah said:
In the US I have a pale calico female cat named Missy, and Puffy who is an orange and white male tabby. In Israel I have Salem... a pure-black green-eyed domestic female with an ample supply of cat-itude. ;)
THey both sound like beautiful kitties :)

Originally posted by Tashah:
In the US I have a pale calico female cat named Missy, and Puffy who is an orange and white male tabby. In Israel I have Salem... a pure-black green-eyed domestic female with an ample supply of cat-itude
I new you had a cute *****, but three, wow!

I love all your cats! I really wanted to get a cat but my boyfriend doesn't like them so I compromised for him. But we used to have a snakehead fish. Has anyone heard of them? Well one night we heard this huge crash at like 3 am and went out to the living room to discover that the fish had broken the top of his tank and was sliding around the living room. I ran to the bathroom and jumped on the toilet and it started to go at my boyfriend. He had to smack it with a pan and throw it into a bucket. We could not put it into a lake because it's illegal and nobody we knew wanted it so we kept it in the bucket til it died which took like 4 days. I don't recommend those for pets anymore, lol.

I have 2 dogs: Sophie, a Dalmatian + Dampi, a Doberman.
I also have quite a few cats, too many to list them all:smile:

@_girL........ said:
what happened to the hyenas?!?! :spin:

My pit said they were bitches and then killed them. My shephered helped though he wrapped a rope around a tree and then attatched it to the leg of one of the hyenas and then pulled on the loose end so that the pit could finish them off one at a time. The pit's the brooser the shepherd is the brains of the operation, I have to keep my eye on that sneeky mother ****er.

Last edited:
Originally posted by StacStang89
have two beautiful male cats:

Yngwie & Wolfgang
Is it pronounced "ying-wee?"

Welcome to Debate Politics.

Back
Top Bottom