• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Name Your Least Favorite Musical Band or Group

rhinefire

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Herman's Hermits has to be the stupidest idea ever. First, name another rock star named Herman. Second how can you be a hermit and make money in music? Third, they did a song called "Do The Freddy", the single worst song ever written.

Herman's Hermits has to be the stupidest idea ever. First, name another rock star named Herman. Second how can you be a hermit and make money in music? Third, they did a song called "Do The Freddy", the single worst song ever written.

Jonas Brothers.
All Boybands - One Direction, etc...

I can't say I would listen to crappy music much less remember their name. ;)

I remember that song from Troop Beverly Hills. Never listened to it much but it seems like a fun dance!

Any Rapper who lyrics has cursing, or has high bass (gives me a headache), or both in most cases.

Holy cow!! That list would be damned near as long as my most favorite list.

Pretty much any hair metal band but "Vixen" and "Slade" standout as particularly bad.

"Flock of Seagulls" was a special kind of bad but thay may have been eclipsed by "Wall of Voodoo".

Going back a few more years there was a band called "Strawberry Alarm Clock" that was horrible.

I won't even address bubble gum rock and the TV groups.

I only listen to good music, so I can't comment.

Terry Bradshaw's album.
The kid on the Rifleman TV show also did an album.
I can't think now of all the actors that have tried their hand at singning but they are all hilarious.

For me it's gotta be rush

For me it's gotta be rush

WHAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

Come on man......seriously??????

All three members of Rush are and were seriously talented and intense musicians.
They took rock to a whole different level than most other groups.

I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of anything they've done since Moving Pictures, but all the stuff they did leading up to that album was epic.

Come on....your LEAST favorite???

You'd rather listen to Loverboy?

All three members of Rush are and were seriously talented and intense musicians.

I'll admit I'm not a huge fan of anything they've done since Moving Pictures, but all the stuff they did leading up to that album was epic.

No, they suck

The lead singer sounds like a girl

Robert Zimmerman immediately comes to mind.

As a musician I have the deepest respect for Rush and the complexity of their music. That's a LOT of music coming from just 3 people. My band even covers a few Rush tunes.

That being said, I have never purchased a Rush album and I usually turn the station when the radio plays them. I do not find their music to be palatable and it certainly is not my cup of tea, so to speak. Geddie Lee's voice, to me, is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

But they, by far, are not my least favorite type of music. I reserve that honor to anything associated with hip-hop/rap or teeny bopper acts like Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, and boy bands that go back as far as The Osmond Brothers.

But they, by far, are not my least favorite type of music. I reserve that honor to anything associated with hip-hop/rap or teeny bopper acts like Justin Beiber, Miley Cyrus, and boy bands that go back as far as The Osmond Brothers.
For me it's opera. Opera is the absolute worst.

Back
Top Bottom