• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Name Trump's Worst Lie In Your Opinion

Felex Sanders

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Naming Trump's worst lie would be a tall order considering there are approximately 3924 since he took office. See: Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

I think the worst lie is probably this one, or at least it is the most disturbing and disgusting I have heard:

In between his efforts to strip 20 million Americans of access to healthcare and find ways to pardon his dumb ass, our beloved president delivered a 2020 campaign speech in Youngstown, Ohio, in which he characterized undocumented immigrants as psychopathic serial killers.

Quote:

“And you’ve seen the stories about some of these animals,” Trump said of undocumented immigrant gang members—thereby effectively stereotyping all undocumented immigrants as gang members. “They don’t want to use guns, because it’s too fast and it’s not painful enough. So they’ll take a young, beautiful girl—16, 15 and others—and they slice them and dice them with a knife because they want them to go through excruciating pain before they die. And these are the animals that we’ve been protecting for so long. Well, they’re not being protected anymore, folks.”

Oh, and he also said this: “With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office.”

Right, ok. Speaking of which—remember when the media called this racist, xenophobic piece of **** “presidential?”

Another unhinged liberal all worked up that Trump said something mean about those poor misunderstood illegals with tats all over their faces and bodies.

You'll probably fit in pretty well around here. There's tons of snowflakes who get their panties in a bunch over illegals not getting the red carpet treatment like they did under Obama.

Another unhinged liberal all worked up that Trump said something mean about those poor misunderstood illegals with tats all over their faces and bodies.

You'll probably fit in pretty well around here. There's tons of snowflakes who get their panties in a bunch over illegals not getting the red carpet treatment like they did under Obama.

It must be odd to have to pretend to yourself that they got any such red carpet treatment under Obama.

Kinda pathetic, too.

Naming Trump's worst lie would be a tall order considering there are approximately 3924 since he took office. See: Every false claim Donald Trump has made as president

I think the worst lie is probably this one, or at least it is the most disturbing and disgusting I have heard:

In between his efforts to strip 20 million Americans of access to healthcare and find ways to pardon his dumb ass, our beloved president delivered a 2020 campaign speech in Youngstown, Ohio, in which he characterized undocumented immigrants as psychopathic serial killers.

Quote:

“And you’ve seen the stories about some of these animals,” Trump said of undocumented immigrant gang members—thereby effectively stereotyping all undocumented immigrants as gang members. “They don’t want to use guns, because it’s too fast and it’s not painful enough. So they’ll take a young, beautiful girl—16, 15 and others—and they slice them and dice them with a knife because they want them to go through excruciating pain before they die. And these are the animals that we’ve been protecting for so long. Well, they’re not being protected anymore, folks.”

Oh, and he also said this: “With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that’s ever held this office.”

Right, ok. Speaking of which—remember when the media called this racist, xenophobic piece of **** “presidential?”

I'm going to ignore your own big lie (bolded above) and go with Mexico will pay for the Great Wall Of Trump as his biggest, and most often repeated, lie.

It must be odd to have to pretend to yourself that they got any such red carpet treatment under Obama.

Kinda pathetic, too.

Wait, just so we're clear,.....illegal children were put in cages by Obama along with illegal women and children being tear gassed at the border?

His biggest lie for me is that I would get tired of winning. I'm not tired of it yet. I want more. But maybe after 8 years I will of had too much of a good thing. So far so good

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If it hadn't of been for immigrants and refugees you wouldn't be poised in front of your screen tapping out such nonsense. The fact that you can is thanks to immigrants who founded our nation.

Wait, just so we're clear,.....illegal children were put in cages by Obama along with illegal women and children being tear gassed at the border?

Fun to watch you completely unable to back up your asinine claim.

Quote:

The bolded belongs in an article about the worst bull**** opinions journalists write and (by extension) some posters will repeat.

Fun to watch you completely unable to back up your asinine claim.

lol,..you know you fell for the trap so you do what you usually do and go all tangent with a bunch of gibberish.

If it hadn't of been for immigrants and refugees you wouldn't be poised in front of your screen tapping out such nonsense. The fact that you can is thanks to immigrants who founded our nation.

Immigrants who founded our country didn't collect welfare paid for by working taxpayers.

About 51% of immigrant-led households receive at least one kind of welfare benefit, including Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches and housing assistance, compared to 30% for native-led households, according to the report from the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that advocates for lower levels of immigration.

Those numbers increase for households with children, with 76% of immigrant-led households receiving welfare, compared to 52% for the native-born.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/01/immigrant-welfare-use-report/71517072/

"You can keep your doctor...."

Quote:

I have done nothing wrong.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?

That pretty much covers everything.

"You can keep your doctor...."

It's a measure of Obama's honesty that Republicans always keep going back to that one claim, whereas we have to choose from the thousands of false claims that Trump has made.

So far today:

Donald J. Trump
[FONT=&quot]7:17 AM - 6 Dec 2018[/FONT]
@realDonaldTrump

Without the phony Russia Witch Hunt, and with all that we have accomplished in the last almost two years (Tax & Regulation Cuts, Judge’s, Military, Vets, etc.) my approval rating would be at 75% rather than the 50% just reported by Rasmussen. It’s called Presidential Harassment!

Sure, Don.

:lamo

First off you could use stats that aren't four years old and secondly that is so stereotypical a Nationalist Republican response that it doesn't deserve an intelligent response.

lol

Take a wild guess who said this back when your side had more than a nickel head.

"The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens."

Quote:

tRump's biggest lie? Out of his thousands?

Wow. I honestly don't know. I'm gonna have to get back to you on this one.

Quote:

Your TDS noted. Even your own post states "some of these", then goes on to claim that that effectively stereotypes all undocumented immigrants as gang members. The lie is actually YOURS.

Your TDS noted. Even your own post states "some of these", then goes on to claim that that effectively stereotypes all undocumented immigrants as gang members. The lie is actually YOURS.

Followers of Trump know his despicable nature and his lack of integrity and ethics but still cont. to follow him, why? It only makes the person following him and protecting him just as unethical and despicable as Trump himself. It Baffles the clear sensible mind. What a shame that so many have fallen into the Trump Trap. I feel sorry for them because when it all comes crumbling down they will be left to wonder the why's and what's of the scam and the answer will be because they fell for a carpetbagger and a pathetic excuse for a human being. To all Trump followers I wish you happiness after the downfall and I sincerely hope that you see the error of your misguided ways. It is true we all learn from our mistakes and you the poor Trump follower I hope have learned or will learn and see that our great nation cannot and will not suffer a tyrant piece of scum dictator such as Trump. It just is simply not American or patriotic in any fashion or form.

Quote:

1. Where did you get that quote? Do you have a link?

2. Re: The bolded part. Are those your words? Or did you get that from some other talking potato head?

3. If you got it from someone else, do you have a link?

4. If those are your words, I judge you to be a biased hack.

Moving on...

Back
Top Bottom