• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Naked woman steals cars, leads officers on chase

Jetboogieman

Somewhere in Babylon
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
WEST VALLEY CITY -- A woman who police say stole two cars and led them on a chase all while she was naked is now in jail. West Valley City officers stopped her with a Taser.

The 31-year-old woman from Kearns was booked Tuesday evening after getting a mental evaluation.

This was certainly an unusual call for West Valley City officers. They say it's laughable now, but mostly, they're just happy no one was seriously injured.

Five o'clock in the morning is not usually a busy time on Highway 111 in West Jordan. But Tuesday morning was different...

ksl.com - Naked woman steals cars, leads officers on chase

Sometimes... I just don't know...

Here she comes, look at that, look at that
There she goes, look at that, look at that
And she ain't wearin' no clothes

Oh, yes, they call her the Streak
Look at that, look at that
Fastest thing on two feet
Look at that, look at that
She's just as proud as she can be
Of her anatomy
She goin' give us a peek

I've been looking for the movie on You Tube but can't find it.:(

See, if TheGirlNextDoor would just come back to posting on DP, she wouldn't get into all this trouble.

I found this part of the story to be very amusing:
At 5300 South, she crashed into a gate on ATK property and ran. Officers eventually caught up with Beagley, but they couldn't quite physically catch her.

"She did have blood on her body from the initial crash. She was hot and sweaty, dirty, and very slippery. She managed to escape the grasp of the two officers," McLachlan said.

And she was off again! This time she got into a squad car and drove away, only to crash into another gate, hit a berm and soar 50 feet in the air.
The sheer ridiculousness of it brings a smile to my face every time I read it.

:lol:

He even laughed when he said ". . . and very slippery" - that was the icing on my day-cake right there.

OUCH! She flew 50 feet in the air and then ran - scaling a barbed wire fence. . . and then they tased her.

*sings with rivvrat*

she's always makin' the news
Wearin' just her tennis shoes
Guess you could call her unique

Back
Top Bottom