• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Naked woman drove golf cart through Florida police standoff

Lol - "Boston strong."

Ay! Chowderhead! Is this this duh way to da packie??

I've been drunk as a skunk and high as a kite but I always knew deep down inside what was right and what was wrong.

Never figured how come some people just totally lose all thinking capability.

drinking-meme-014-youve-never-woken-up-as-snow-white.jpg

A naked woman allegedly drove a golf cart through the scene of a tense, hours-long standoff between cops and an armed suspect in Florida.

Officers were trying to defuse the standoff with an armed teen on Sunday when 28-year-old Jessica Smith allegedly drove through the middle of the crime scene in Dunedin, west of Tampa, just after midnight.

Smith, who had nothing to do with the standoff, was in her birthday suit and reeked of alcohol when she rolled through the law enforcement perimeter, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by The Post.
===============================================
I wonder what she was drinking.
She was drinking 'Naked Juice', of course.

Is there no video of this anywhere?

That is extremely irresponsible, and absolutely not something I would encourage anyone to do. Can I have her number?

A naked woman allegedly drove a golf cart through the scene of a tense, hours-long standoff between cops and an armed suspect in Florida.

Officers were trying to defuse the standoff with an armed teen on Sunday when 28-year-old Jessica Smith allegedly drove through the middle of the crime scene in Dunedin, west of Tampa, just after midnight.

Smith, who had nothing to do with the standoff, was in her birthday suit and reeked of alcohol when she rolled through the law enforcement perimeter, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by The Post.
She was breaking the tension. Good for her. 😂

did she have a concealed weapon

This is a more recent one, but we heard about such incidences often. They don't just use the carts to play golf at the villages

"The driver was identified as 61-year-old David Carrigan of Summerfield. A woman in the golf car with Carrigan gave the keys to police."

So either she can't drive (even a golf cart) or it was her who immobilized the cart on a road. Hmm, I will need to examine the crime scene ...

*finds empty spiced rum bottle*

To hell with the crime scene. Shoot the guy for having a knife, arrest the woman, assign a cop to return the cart. We're done.

Alcohol makes people stupid

Alcohol makes people stupid

That's why it's such a social drug. People have lower expectations of each other, and themselves. It takes something molar-breaking boneheaded to cause the "awkward silence".

Marijuana makes people stupid too, but in a different way. It also drastically reduces the attention span, making it less of a social drug. Being (traditionally) illegal it's less communal: other smokers will put up with nonsense from the Provider of the Weed, but not the other way around.

When alcohol was illegal I imagine it would be the same. Provider gets their way. And when the Provider is a gangster that's very very bad.

Heroin, crack, ice, all have the reputation Marijuana once had: users are inducted into more serious crime. Maybe the same dynamic? Provider sets the rules?

Last edited:
That's why it's such a social drug. People have lower expectations of each other, and themselves. It takes something molar-breaking boneheaded to cause the "awkward silence".

Marijuana makes people stupid too, but in a different way. It also drastically reduces the attention span, making it less of a social drug. Being (traditionally) illegal it's less communal: other smokers will put up with nonsense from the Provider of the Weed, but not the other way around.

When alcohol was illegal I imagine it would be the same. Provider gets their way. And when the Provider is a gangster that's very very bad.

Heroin, crack, ice, all have the reputation Marijuana once had: users are inducted into more serious crime. Maybe the same dynamic? Provider sets the rules?
I much prefer cannabis to alcohol. Especially as i get older and the cocktails often don't agree with my digestive system.

I much prefer cannabis to alcohol. Especially as i get older and the cocktails often don't agree with my digestive system.

If only we could choose our poison.

I was on sertraline (Zoloft) for a year, I thought it was perfect for me. Then some dumb psychiatrist who'd never even seen me before, decided I was too "elevated".

Come to think of it, maybe I should go doctor shopping. I might find one with a sense of humor!

when I read the words "naked woman drives golf cart through" I immediately knew it was Florida, no need to read any further.

Back
Top Bottom