• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Naked woman drove golf cart through Florida police standoff

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

A naked woman allegedly drove a golf cart through the scene of a tense, hours-long standoff between cops and an armed suspect in Florida.

Officers were trying to defuse the standoff with an armed teen on Sunday when 28-year-old Jessica Smith allegedly drove through the middle of the crime scene in Dunedin, west of Tampa, just after midnight.

Smith, who had nothing to do with the standoff, was in her birthday suit and reeked of alcohol when she rolled through the law enforcement perimeter, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by The Post.
===============================================
I wonder what she was drinking.

A naked woman allegedly drove a golf cart through the scene of a tense, hours-long standoff between cops and an armed suspect in Florida.

Officers were trying to defuse the standoff with an armed teen on Sunday when 28-year-old Jessica Smith allegedly drove through the middle of the crime scene in Dunedin, west of Tampa, just after midnight.

Smith, who had nothing to do with the standoff, was in her birthday suit and reeked of alcohol when she rolled through the law enforcement perimeter, according to an arrest affidavit obtained by The Post.
That's the breast way to get out of a citation!

Was the seat removed for evidence?

Unlike that lady who put a mask on and spread 'em at police who were facing down protesters, this appears to be a typical case of Florida Woman.

Puts a new spin on, "Here. Hold my beer."

If Florida had a strong Governor this never would have happened.

I've been drunk as a skunk and high as a kite but I always knew deep down inside what was right and what was wrong.

Never figured how come some people just totally lose all thinking capability.

I've been drunk as a skunk and high as a kite but I always knew deep down inside what was right and what was wrong.

What they loose is their inhibitions. She didn't harm anyone. She just rode around naked. She should have worn a mask, though.

Tequila? ;)

Ewww... This gay boy would insist she cover up, or maybe she has a hot brother.

Alcohol rarely leads to a positive

This is why i stick to cannabis now.

Was she allowed to play through?

What's her handicap?

Maybe she's the beer girl.

Was it a twosome or a foursome?

What she just trying to get in a few extra holes after work?

Back
Top Bottom