• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

NAACP meets with KKK

That doesn't sound like much fun.

I will bet that this meeting made Hispanics and Asians nervous. ;)

The NAACP and the Klu Klux Klowns finally figured out that they share a common goal. I've often wondered how long that would take.

The NAACP and the Klu Klux Klowns finally figured out that they share a common goal. I've often wondered how long that would take.

The funny part about what you've said is how many people have no idea what you're talking about....

Are there ghosts in Casper?

is there still kKk ?

l know it is a stupid question

Rumble in the jungle!

This whole thing is just strange. Klan violence is way down on the list of things the NAACP needs to be worrying about.

With black on black violence at epidemic levels and 60% of all black babies conceived ending in abortion you have to wonder whether the NAACP is actually in the advancement business.

Hell, if the NAACP had a long game in mind and really wanted to push for an agenda down the road they would be diametrically opposed to abortion as it has robbed them of half of their current voting block.

Just let 'em both shoot it out. If one sides wipes the other one out completely, we all win. Doesn't matter who the particular winner or loser is.

Back
Top Bottom