• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

NAACP Is Racist

davidtaylorjr

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I saw today that the NAACP is furthering the Zimmerman Case by asking people to sign a petition for the Department of Justice to seek civil right's charges.....

Is it just me, or is the NAACP more racist than anyone they paint as "racist"???

I dont think this action qualifies them as 'racist'. More like race baiting attention whores.

I dont think this action qualifies them as 'racist'. More like race baiting attention whores.

Perhaps. I also think back to the early 2000's when they got their way by forcing the State of SC to remove the Confederate Flag. Why do we let them get their way?

Everything to do with race is racist. So what?

I saw today that the NAACP is furthering the Zimmerman Case by asking people to sign a petition for the Department of Justice to seek civil right's charges.....

Is it just me, or is the NAACP more racist than anyone they paint as "racist"???

Unfortunately, those that scream it the loudest.......

Simply put, if there was a popular national organization, as popular as the NAACP, but it was called, NAAWP, (National Association for the Advancement of White People,) would that organization be considered racist?

If your answer is yes, then the NAACP is also racist. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Perhaps. I also think back to the early 2000's when they got their way by forcing the State of SC to remove the Confederate Flag. Why do we let them get their way?
They are no different than say a pro life anti-abortion group. Would you deprive the pro life anti abortion group the right to protest, wail, and moan? All they can do is attempt to influence people. Thats what lobbies do. Thats their right.

Simply put, if there was a popular national organization, as popular as the NAACP, but it was called, NAAWP, (National Association for the Advancement of White People,) would that organization be considered racist?

If your answer is yes, then the NAACP is also racist. Can't have your cake and eat it too.

The organization itself isn't racist, no. However, the way they conduct themselves, is.

They are no different than say a pro life anti-abortion group. Would you deprive the pro life anti abortion group the right to protest, wail, and moan? All they can do is attempt to influence people. Thats what lobbies do. Thats their right.

I'm not saying anything against the right to protest. I'm asking if they are racist as they seem to be time and time again.

I'm not saying anything against the right to protest. I'm asking if they are racist as they seem to be time and time again.
didnt we already answer the question about whether or not they are racist?

The organization itself isn't racist, no. However, the way they conduct themselves, is.

I think, according to modern day thought, that any American organization that exists to promote the advancement of one race, and one race only, IS racist in and of itself.

We seen how well that worked out for the Klan. LOL!

I think, according to modern day thought, that any American organization that exists to promote the advancement of one race, and one race only, IS racist in and of itself.

Depends on what you take that to mean. One could think that advancement means to better themselves. But they take it to another level.

I'm not sure how (or why) you think the NAACP asking for others to seek civil suits on Zimmerman is "racist." If might be seen as stupid and / or desperate, but it's not racist.

Depends on what you take that to mean. One could think that advancement means to better themselves. But they take it to another level.

So, if I understand you correctly, if you and I were to form a nationwide organization that was dedicated solely to promote and advance the white race, here in America, excluding all other races in our efforts, we would not be considered a racist organization?

So, if I understand you correctly, if you and I were to form a nationwide organization that was dedicated solely to promote and advance the white race, here in America, excluding all other races in our efforts, we would not be considered a racist organization?

Once again, that depends on what you mean by promote and advance.

That's dumb. When one race is specifically treated like **** by society, it's not racist for them to create a organization specifically meant to counter that treatment.

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)
Jacob Schiff, the Rothschild's man in America, decided that the best way to create racial tension was to establish leadership among the blacks. In 1909, he laid out plans for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) . It was the merging of the communist-controlled Niagara Movement, a group of blacks led by W.E.B. duBois, and a group of white social activists. In the beginning, the top leaders of the NAACP were a group of Jews appointed by Schiff. Their goal was to fight segregation and discrimination. They are now the largest black organization in the country, with well over 1500 chapters, and about a half-million members.

Communist Party members were told to join the NAACP in order to infiltrate them. The Communist Party platform stated: "The Negro race must understand that capitalism means racial oppression, and communism means social and racial equality." Manning Johnson, who held the highest position a black could have in the Communist Party, said in his 1958 book Color, Communism and Common Sense that he quit because he felt Russia was attempting to involve them in a bloody revolution where as many as five million blacks would die. Another Negro Communist, Leonard Patterson, testified on November 18, 1950:

"I left the Communist Party because I became convinced ... that the Communist Party was only interested in promoting among the Negro people a national liberational movement that would aid the Communist Party in its efforts to create a proletarian revolution in the United States that would overthrow the government by force and violence through bloody full-time revolution, and substitute it with a Soviet form of government with a dictatorship of the proletariat."

http://www.modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?Article=FinalWarning&C=7.7&E=NAACP

They now control the highest offices in the land.

that issue all depends on what one person's percieved view of the issue of race, and also on one's oppinion of the legacy of the civil war.

the confederate flag represents a lot of things, but like a funhouse mirror the perspective is different according to person looking at it.

some people see the confederate flag as a source of local and regional pride, but some people see the confederate flag and remember somthing quite different, a legacy of suffering.

that issue all depends on what one person's percieved view of the issue of race, and also on one's oppinion of the legacy of the civil war.

the confederate flag represents a lot of things, but like a funhouse mirror the perspective is different according to person looking at it.

some people see the confederate flag as a source of local and regional pride, but some people see the confederate flag and remember somthing quite different, a legacy of suffering.

Also true. However, people who think they are being hurt by that are pretty senseless considering nobody alive today was alive during slavery.

Last edited:
That's dumb. When one race is specifically treated like **** by society, it's not racist for them to create a organization specifically meant to counter that treatment.

That's not dumb dear sir. It's 2013 and that's VERY accurate. Granted, it may be dumb to you but there seems to be no shortage of people around here that view your opinions as dumb so I won't go there.

That's not dumb dear sir. It's 2013 and that's VERY accurate.
No, it's dumb. And what do you think "it's 2013" means? In 2013, black people are still treated like **** all around the country in education, in the justice system, in the media and everywhere else. You, yourself, have admitted to having racist thoughts and sentiments. Therefore, having organizations dedicated to rectifying the inequality is not racist, but necessary. Aren't people always talking about how black people need to stop "blaming whitey" and take care of themselves? Funny, because when they create organizations to do that, then people call them racist. Damned if you, damned it you don't, right?

Granted, it may be dumb to you but there seems to be no shortage of people around here that view your opinions as dumb so I won't go there.
Well, you did go there so now I'll join you. Would you like to tell me why popularity would be a factor in judging people's arguments?

No, it's dumb. And what do you think "it's 2013" means? In 2013, black people are still treated like **** all around the country in education, in the justice system, in the media and everywhere else. You, yourself, have admitted to having racist thoughts and sentiments. Therefore, having organizations dedicated to rectifying the inequality is not racist, but necessary. Aren't people always talking about how black people need to stop "blaming whitey" and take care of themselves? Funny, because when they create organizations to do that, then people call them racist. Damned if you, damned it you don't, right?

Well, you did go there so now I'll join you. Would you like to tell me why popularity would be a factor in judging people's arguments?

But that isn't what the NAACP does, they take it to disgusting levels.

So when will their organization do something about black on black crime or the problems of the black community and stop focusing all their attention on whitey?

Btw, where is your proof of any of this?

Back
Top Bottom