• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mystery Surrounds Sources of Many Bill Clinton Speaking Fees

MickeyW

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Small foreign speaking firms often listed as source of payments, actual paychecks came from undisclosed third parties

By all accounts, it was the most popular gala the Lady Taverners had ever held. Over 1,000 people packed the Park Lane Hilton in London on Oct. 30, 2009, with the crowd overflowing into the hallways, to listen to President Bill Clinton speak on the power of giving.

While Clinton’s speech helped raise a substantial sum for the prominent cricket charity, his staggering $290,000 speaking fee was not covered by the group, according to organizers. The fee also was not covered by “World Management Limited,” the marketing company Hillary Clinton listed as the payment source in her federal financial filings.

"Crooked" is the word, is the word, is the word...............................

Small foreign speaking firms often listed as source of payments, actual paychecks came from undisclosed third parties

By all accounts, it was the most popular gala the Lady Taverners had ever held. Over 1,000 people packed the Park Lane Hilton in London on Oct. 30, 2009, with the crowd overflowing into the hallways, to listen to President Bill Clinton speak on the power of giving.

While Clinton’s speech helped raise a substantial sum for the prominent cricket charity, his staggering $290,000 speaking fee was not covered by the group, according to organizers. The fee also was not covered by “World Management Limited,” the marketing company Hillary Clinton listed as the payment source in her federal financial filings.

"Crooked" is the word, is the word, is the word...............................

As usual this is the kind of allegation that one should really wait for a real source for.

As usual this is the kind of allegation that one should really wait for a real source for.

There is nothing here that surprises me in the least...........the Clintons are the biggest crooks in modern politics!

There is nothing here that surprises me in the least...........the Clintons are the biggest crooks in modern politics!

He didn't ask you whether you were surprised. He said that he thinks you should probably wait for a credible source, rather than assuming guilt because the target is on what you see as the other side.

I get a kick out of all the conservatives on this site who are getting all wadded up over how much someone makes to perform a contracted service.

I get a kick out of all the conservatives on this site who are getting all wadded up over how much someone makes to perform a contracted service.

It true, the envy is palpable. I thought Conservatives didn't have envy of those that make more money than them?

He didn't ask you whether you were surprised. He said that he thinks you should probably wait for a credible source, rather than assuming guilt because the target is on what you see as the other side.

I know what he asked!

There have been many other sources outlining the crookedness of the Clintons and their Foundation scheme...I merely posted one of them.

It's dirty money .......and your denial of the crookedness of the Clintons, is so noted!

It true, the envy is palpable. I thought Conservatives didn't have envy of those that make more money than them?

No envy whatsoever, you got it all wrong....it's a crooked way to make money and the Clintons have always been about Greed and Power!

Besides, listening to anyone talk is not worth what people are paying them. It's not only dirty, it's downright Greedy sinful! Envy be Damned!

No envy whatsoever, you got it all wrong....it's a crooked way to make money and the Clintons have always been about Greed and Power!
What law did she break being paid to speak?

I know what he asked!

There have been many other sources outlining the crookedness of the Clintons and their Foundation scheme...I merely posted one of them.

It's dirty money .......and your denial of the crookedness of the Clintons, is so noted!

Besides, listening to anyone talk is not worth what people are paying them. It's not only dirty, it's downright Greedy sinful! Envy be Damned!

I know. Those greedy rich just whistle and money flows to them. That's why Hilary is going to raise their taxes and use the money to rebuild this nation.

I know. Those greedy rich just whistle and money flows to them. That's why Hilary is going to raise their taxes and use the money to rebuild this nation.

To think Hillary will do anything more than line her own pockets, is Foolish at best. She will not rebuild this nation, that is just dumb!

Hillary will destroy the rest of the Freedoms that obama couldn't!

What law did she break being paid to speak?

I don't know if she did. But wrong is wrong, morally if nothing else.

Lack of morals and integrity, is the Clinton's forte!

I don't know if she did. But wrong is wrong, morally if nothing else.

Lack of morals and integrity, is the Clinton's forte!

So, it's a "crooked way to make money" but you don't know if she broke any laws. Your law enforcement skills are in high gear as usual.

Back
Top Bottom