• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mystery Missile Launch Seen off Calif. Coast

Hey!!! That's not fat. That's junk in her trunk. Racist.

There's such a thing as too much junk, everyone knows that.

Edit: Hell, you should see my room - Way too much junk lying around, I need to clean the thing at some point - In a few years, perhaps.

Last edited:

I know plenty of white chicks with junk in their truck, so no, it's not racist. The first thing that attracted me to my wife, is the junk in her truck. :rofl

I know plenty of white chicks with junk in their truck, so no, it's not racist. The first thing that attracted me to my wife, is the junk in her truck. :rofl
Big butt girls need loving too.

Looks like the stumblin bumblin Obama Administration does not know how to handle this one. Hoping it will just go away.

When I saw the title of this thread I literally said to myself, lets see how soon someone can somehow bring Obama into this discussion and criticize him for it. You are the lucky winner!

When I saw the title of this thread I literally said to myself, lets see how soon someone can somehow bring Obama into this discussion and criticize him for it. You are the lucky winner!

It's obvious that not only is it Obama's fault the missile/plane/UFO/whatever was there, but also that he specifically ordered such to occur, probably for some nefarious reason we can only guess at (and believe me, someone will).

It's also likely tied in with him being *insert long string of labels here*.

Well when you look at our inexperience President, that has never ran so much as a hot dog stand, making mistake after mistake, I wouldn't put it pass him to fire off a missile trying to look tough like Bush.

Are people not aware that civilian rocket launches in this area are actually fairly common?

Someone forgot to file the paperwork.

Are people not aware that civilian rocket launches in this area are actually fairly common?

Someone forgot to file the paperwork.
Nah, it was one of the gangs/mafia organizations in the area - they REALLY hated someone, so they caught em', tied em' to a civilian rocket, and set it off - of course they didn't file paperwork...

ufos_02.jpg

How they ever spotted the UFO in this picture is beyond me, but thank goodness it's been circled so we can find it no problemo.

Where's the UFO, I don't see it. :confused:

Mystery Missile Launch Seen off Calif. Coast - CBS News

No one knows who the hell fired it. 35 miles off shore means only one thing could have fired it, a sub. Who's we are yet to find out. Could it be a show of force and military might by our bumbling leader for some hairball reason? Or is it another nation letting us know that they can get close enough and have the means to attack our shores?

I blame these guys

images

OMG!!! How could you possibly miss the UFO?!?

Besides, the two circles in front aren’t even flying!!
He's distracted by the other UFO that's starting to take off - it's currently attached to his body....

Yeah!! Where you been??

Well I've been watching the news, not ASSuming things. You know what they said about that in the military! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Time to get serious. This was an airplane there was flame seen, that was a reflection of the Sun on the plane.

About 8 years I was headed north out of Needles CA. on AA. 95 and heard a report on the radio of a UFO to the north of my location.

I looked up and sure enough it was there alright. It was a very, very bright light in the sky that seemed to just hang there for ever.

When I good home 20 minutes later and I called KDWN Radio in Las Vegas and they called Nellis AFB and it turned out to be a huge weather balloon at about 60,000 ft.

I thought the object was possibly over Lake Mohave about 20 miles away, but turns out 60,000 ft. is 11.36 miles high and Nellis AFB is just over 90 miles from where I was yet it looked closer and it was a lot bigger than you would think a 40 ft wide balloon would be at all that distance and altitude.

Optics can be very deceiving, with angle, light, time of day, cloud cover, humidity, and direction of the sun, and more. Even ones state of mind at the first moment can effect what you think you see.

I saw a flock of white birds at a distance in the same area once and it took me a while to figure out what I was seeing because they they would disappear when they turned a certain way in the afternoon Sunshine.

Has anyone checked the flight Schedules out of LAX, Burbank, Ontario, March AFB, Norton AFB, etc. to see if there was anything close to the time in the air?

After everyone said they didn't know or what ever that should have been the next place to look.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom