• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mystery Man JOHN KASICH ? who is he?? what is he?

SailaWay

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Kasich has always seemed to be a nice and good man....I have seen so much potential over his many years of political life.....BUT BUT CERTAIN situations and certain clues is what to look at to see who anyone REALLY IS..

How could a nice and good man IN AMERICAN POLITICS not support the WILL OF THE PEOPLE? This seems impossible
Trump won fair and square with the will of the people.....over 17 candidates ...YET Kasich teams up with cruz who buys off delegates to also stop the WILL of the people .. Kasichs view points are NOT as close to cruz as his is to trump.... so why would he do that with a more conservative than him and trump?

also no way cruz would have a better chance against hillary than trump.. so that cannot be the reason

Will Kasich show up at the democratic CONVENTION and not the republican in his state?? kasich now will have a very hard time trying to win with more wise voters.... will he now go to the party that could care less if you are honest or not..

Kasich has always seemed to be a nice and good man....I have seen so much potential over his many years of political life.....BUT BUT CERTAIN situations and certain clues is what to look at to see who anyone REALLY IS..

How could a nice and good man IN AMERICAN POLITICS not support the WILL OF THE PEOPLE? This seems impossible
Trump won fair and square with the will of the people.....over 17 candidates ...YET Kasich teams up with cruz who buys off delegates to also stop the WILL of the people .. Kasichs view points are NOT as close to cruz as his is to trump.... so why would he do that with a more conservative than him and trump?

also no way cruz would have a better chance against hillary than trump.. so that cannot be the reason

Will Kasich show up at the democratic CONVENTION and not the republican in his state?? kasich now will have a very hard time trying to win with more wise voters.... will he now go to the party that could care less if you are honest or not..

I think you should put more words in all capps, because that doesn't make your post look more crazy...

not

Many many people don't like Trump. I am one of them. He is one of them. Yet I would vote for Kasich in a heartbeat.

Many many people don't like Trump. I am one of them. He is one of them. Yet I would vote for Kasich in a heartbeat.

voting for or against someone should be for REASONS.... Cruz insults under the table trump above table...... CRUZ pretends to be conservative an christian and then trys to stop the will of the people with his big oil money to buy off candiates

then suddenly he WAS FINISHED because CONSERVATIVE indiana told him to take a HIKE with a landslide for so called less conservative trump..... that was people saying it is CRUZ that is not liked because of uglyness

THIS is why cruz is the most disliked man in congress.. BECAUSE he is not no where what he plays out to be..

Last edited:
voting for or against someone should be for REASONS.... Cruz insults under the table trump above table...... CRUZ pretends to be conservative an christian and then trys to stop the will of the people with his big oil money to buy off candiates

then suddenly he WAS FINISHED because CONSERVATIVE indiana told him to take a HIKE with a landslide for so called less conservative trump..... that was people saying it is CRUZ that is not liked because of uglyness

THIS is why cruz is the most disliked man in congress.. BECAUSE he is not no where what he plays out to be..

I thought this was about Kasich?

Q. Who is Kasich? What is he?

A. He's one of the guys who couldn't hang with Trump. He is a loser.

Seriously, who the hell...outside of his home state...cares about Kasich?

btw, the same could be said in answer to the question, "Who is Cruz? What is he?". Except, I'm thinking even the people in his home state don't care about him.

Last edited:
I think you should put more words in all capps, because that doesn't make your post look more crazy...

not

Then how will you know which WORDS are IMPORTANT?

YES kasich showed who he was with his working as a team with cruz to stop the will of the voters

LOLZ he never worked with Cruz. They have two different supporters and both those supporters don't like Trump!!!!
Plus they didn't stop Trump. Trump got the nomination. What are you even complaining about?

LOLZ he never worked with Cruz. They have two different supporters and both those supporters don't like Trump!!!!
Plus they didn't stop Trump. Trump got the nomination. What are you even complaining about?

NEVER WORKED WITH HIM??? where ya been in a cave??

///////////////////////////////

(CNN)Ted Cruz and John Kasich are joining forces in a last-ditch effort to deny Donald Trump the Republican presidential nomination.
Within minutes of each other, the pair issued statements late Sunday saying they will divide their efforts in upcoming contests with Cruz focusing on Indiana and Kasich devoting his efforts to Oregon and New Mexico. The strategy -- something the two campaigns have been working on for weeks -- is aimed at blocking Trump from gaining the 1,237 delegates necessary to claim to GOP nomination this summer.

Trump's son: GOP would rather lose with Cruz than back dad.

Trump's son: GOP would rather lose with Cruz than back dad. 01:44
The extraordinary moves reflect the national strength Trump has shown

/////////////////////

kasich and cruz doing anything to stop the WILL of THE PEOPLE

NEVER WORKED WITH HIM??? where ya been in a cave??

///////////////////////////////

(CNN)Ted Cruz and John Kasich are joining forces in a last-ditch effort to deny Donald Trump the Republican presidential nomination.
Within minutes of each other, the pair issued statements late Sunday saying they will divide their efforts in upcoming contests with Cruz focusing on Indiana and Kasich devoting his efforts to Oregon and New Mexico. The strategy -- something the two campaigns have been working on for weeks -- is aimed at blocking Trump from gaining the 1,237 delegates necessary to claim to GOP nomination this summer.

Trump's son: GOP would rather lose with Cruz than back dad.

Trump's son: GOP would rather lose with Cruz than back dad. 01:44
The extraordinary moves reflect the national strength Trump has shown

/////////////////////

kasich and cruz doing anything to stop the WILL of THE PEOPLE

No they are NOT. Stop spreading lies and hate. Trump's got the nomination. Why are you pissed off about something that happened for one day in April?? Kasich said that the plan never worked out.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/0...uz-kasich-alliance-collapses-within-24-hours/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/26/us/politics/ted-cruz-john-kasich-donald-trump.html

Ohio Politics Now: What happened to the Cruz-Kasich alliance? | The Columbus Dispatch

KASICH TEAMED UP WITH CRUZ to stop the will of the people and Cruz made a pledge to go all the way to the convention.... BUT BUT he saw the nation waking up to his insane greed to stop the will of the people the voters by buying off delegates and then people woke up and had landslides against him... HE THEN had to quit quickly to KEEP from spreading the truth about his corruptness

CRUZ told the people he would go all the way.... then he backed out quickly to stop the spread of his corruption

did cruz lie to his supporters and the voters to the nation?? did he keep HIS WORD ???

No they are NOT. Stop spreading lies and hate. Trump's got the nomination. Why are you pissed off about something that happened for one day in April?? Kasich said that the plan never worked out.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/0...uz-kasich-alliance-collapses-within-24-hours/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/26/us/politics/ted-cruz-john-kasich-donald-trump.html

Ohio Politics Now: What happened to the Cruz-Kasich alliance? | The Columbus Dispatch

THAT shows kasich DID team up with CRUZ to stop trump who was winning by the will of the people

then a firestorm of hate and anger on both.... then kasich and cruz team collasped....... read above to see that... which means it DID HAPPEN then the firestorm stopped it BUT BUT BUT it was too late to be stopped because joining up as a team they did do.... too late to undo what they did and what that meant about each one kasich and cruz..... forever more both will be asked why did you two join to try to stop trump and try to stop the will of the people... why did you join for 24 hours?? They can never answer that question and that ruins their whole careers

THAT shows kasich DID team up with CRUZ to stop trump who was winning by the will of the people

then a firestorm of hate and anger on both.... then kasich and cruz team collasped....... read above to see that... which means it DID HAPPEN then the firestorm stopped it BUT BUT BUT it was too late to be stopped because joining up as a team they did do.... too late to undo what they did and what that meant about each one kasich and cruz..... forever more both will be asked why did you two join to try to stop trump and try to stop the will of the people... why did you join for 24 hours?? They can never answer that question and that ruins their whole careers

Really??? What damage did they do to Trump? What is your point here? That's the question you aren't answering. I know people who support both those candidates and will never support Trump. I highly doubt 24 hours made a difference for those people. They likely decided this along time before that, like I did.

he didn't endorse the traveling patent medicine salesman / carnival barker? well, i guess that makes him a heretic. he's probably even got a commie flag tacked up in his garage.

Wait, you think Trump is the Conservative and Cruz is not?

Right...

Really??? What damage did they do to Trump? What is your point here? That's the question you aren't answering. I know people who support both those candidates and will never support Trump. I highly doubt 24 hours made a difference for those people. They likely decided this along time before that, like I did.

the sudden change in the indiana vote did indeed show people upset and have learned who the real enemy is

Wait, you think Trump is the Conservative and Cruz is not?

Right...

is it conservative to buy off delegates to stop the will of the people??

Q. Who is Kasich? What is he?

A. He's one of the guys who couldn't hang with Trump. He is a loser.

Seriously, who the hell...outside of his home state...cares about Kasich?

btw, the same could be said in answer to the question, "Who is Cruz? What is he?". Except, I'm thinking even the people in his home state don't care about him.

You will care when he makes it impossible for Trump to win Ohio. You do know what that means?

YES kasich showed who he was with his working as a team with cruz to stop the will of the voters

Primaries are not the will of the voters. They never have been. They're about the party selecting someone that the party thinks can actually win.

What world are you living in? Trump won Indiana.

the sudden change was cruz was up on trump about 5 points in indiana and down to a tie and then suddenly trump won in a landslide EVEN after pence the gov endorsed trump.... that sudden change was them waking up to how cruz is so dishonest and not a real conservative.... that came with 2 events cruz buying off the delegates to stop the will of the real voters and him amd kasich teaming up as a TEAM to stop trump by working states differently..... that suddenly woke up people to the crookedness of cruz and kasich

Back
Top Bottom