• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mystery Man JOHN KASICH ? who is he?? what is he?

Actually, as we've seen numerous times, it's the voting that counts. So if, as you say, NY is 60% liberal then guess what...people who have logic are going to lose.

no way..... people without logic always lose..... rhodesia changing to zimbabwee that brought in the low logic voters... the wise left and the nation got destroyed........ white flight brings ghettos from where they run off from... so white flight really means WISE FLIGHT

no way..... people without logic always lose..... rhodesia changing to zimbabwee that brought in the low logic voters... the wise left and the nation got destroyed........ white flight brings ghettos from where they run off from... so white flight really means WISE FLIGHT

"People without logic always lose."

Who one our last two Presidential elections? The logical people would have never elected Obama, yet here he is. Logical people would never support Hillary, yet she remains a viable candidate. Looks to me like you aren't being very logical here.

You say all this stuff about Rhodesia/Zimbabwe. What you don't seem to realize is that our system of all citizens being able to vote is probably the same thing that happened in that country.

I know you don't like it. I know you think the right to vote should be limited to those YOU think will make the CORRECT vote. But I disagree. I think it's better to have terrible (in my opinion, of course) people getting elected than deny the right to vote to that class of people YOU don't approve of.

Anyway, you want some logic? How about this logic?

1. You want to institute some kind of "wisdom test" to determine who can vote.

2. You say white people flee the ghettos...implying they are fleeing from black people.

3. You associate those white people, fleeing the ghetto, as "wise" people. Black people, then, are not wise people.

Logically, that means you are a white supremacist and a racist.

So...what do you say? Pretty sound logic...makes me a logical person, eh? Am I also "wise"?

"People without logic always lose."

Who one our last two Presidential elections? The logical people would have never elected Obama, yet here he is. Logical people would never support Hillary, yet she remains a viable candidate. Looks to me like you aren't being very logical here.

You say all this stuff about Rhodesia/Zimbabwe. What you don't seem to realize is that our system of all citizens being able to vote is probably the same thing that happened in that country.

I know you don't like it. I know you think the right to vote should be limited to those YOU think will make the CORRECT vote. But I disagree. I think it's better to have terrible (in my opinion, of course) people getting elected than deny the right to vote to that class of people YOU don't approve of.

Anyway, you want some logic? How about this logic?

1. You want to institute some kind of "wisdom test" to determine who can vote.

2. You say white people flee the ghettos...implying they are fleeing from black people.

3. You associate those white people, fleeing the ghetto, as "wise" people.

Logically, that means you are a white supremacist and a racist.

So...what do you say? Pretty sound logic...makes me a logical person, eh? Am I also "wise"?

temporary wins is not what to check it is long term.... like when the wise are run off by the stupidity they then go and invent and then come back to over power.... history shows this very well.. with how all the nations fell because of insane greed temporary wins and that run off the wise and they then invented and beat the greed nation...... egypt to greece to rome to spanish to UK to america.... the changes always work in th same way..... greed ripens and then the wise runs off to begin the next great power.... liberals gives so much pain to the wise and the young that as the pain increases they will run off and that then sends the nation to become a ghetto and get beat by where they ran off too

temporary wins is not what to check it is long term.... like when the wise are run off by the stupidity they then go and invent and then come back to over power.... history shows this very well.. with how all the nations fell because of insane greed temporary wins and that run off the wise and they then invented and beat the greed nation...... egypt to greece to rome to spanish to UK to america.... the changes always work in th same way..... greed ripens and then the wise runs off to begin the next great power.... liberals gives so much pain to the wise and the young that as the pain increases they will run off and that then sends the nation to become a ghetto and get beat by where they ran off too

Well, then...since, I'm sure, you consider yourself to be wise, what's the problem? All you need to do is run off. (and go invent something) :roll:

Well, then...since, I'm sure, you consider yourself to be wise, what's the problem? All you need to do is run off. (and go invent something) :roll:

history shows what happens when greed ripens ..... and shows how the wise run off goes and elevates the NEXT great empire and that next great empire goes and defeats the greed empire that they ran off from..

america is at a cross roads.... america can still stop this harm of insane greed like teddy roosevelt did.. but it came back and TRUMP the next teddy roosevelt is back..... only a wisdom test for voters can then stop this greed from ripening again.... if trump does not win.... then it looks like russia is set to take the wise and that then may be the next great empire and they will over power the greed empire... just like in ALL OF HISTORY... this is the law of life cannot be stopped

history shows what happens when greed ripens ..... and shows how the wise run off goes and elevates the NEXT great empire and that next great empire goes and defeats the greed empire that they ran off from..

america is at a cross roads.... america can still stop this harm of insane greed like teddy roosevelt did.. but it came back and TRUMP the next teddy roosevelt is back..... only a wisdom test for voters can then stop this greed from ripening again.... if trump does not win.... then it looks like russia is set to take the wise and that then may be the next great empire and they will over power the greed empire... just like in ALL OF HISTORY... this is the law of life cannot be stopped

I don't know which is worse...

You not responding to what I say? or You repeating yourself?

Either way, I don't like it and I'm done talking to you.

you-are-dismissed-749788.jpg

Kasich has always seemed to be a nice and good man....I have seen so much potential over his many years of political life.....BUT BUT CERTAIN situations and certain clues is what to look at to see who anyone REALLY IS..

How could a nice and good man IN AMERICAN POLITICS not support the WILL OF THE PEOPLE? This seems impossible
Trump won fair and square with the will of the people.....over 17 candidates ...YET Kasich teams up with cruz who buys off delegates to also stop the WILL of the people .. Kasichs view points are NOT as close to cruz as his is to trump.... so why would he do that with a more conservative than him and trump?

also no way cruz would have a better chance against hillary than trump.. so that cannot be the reason

Will Kasich show up at the democratic CONVENTION and not the republican in his state?? kasich now will have a very hard time trying to win with more wise voters.... will he now go to the party that could care less if you are honest or not..

I think yo named the thread incorrectly.

It should have been

Who cares where John Kasich is.

It is over, he is out.

voting for or against someone should be for REASONS.... Cruz insults under the table trump above table...... CRUZ pretends to be conservative an christian and then trys to stop the will of the people with his big oil money to buy off candiates

then suddenly he WAS FINISHED because CONSERVATIVE indiana told him to take a HIKE with a landslide for so called less conservative trump..... that was people saying it is CRUZ that is not liked because of uglyness

THIS is why cruz is the most disliked man in congress.. BECAUSE he is not no where what he plays out to be..

How did Cruz get into the conversation?

EXACTLY.......polls show its a tie with hillary after ohio went democratic last election...Kasich destroyed his career by working against the will of the people who voted trump as the winner,,,, Kasich wanted to find ways to stop the will of the people like cruz.... both careers are over

Just as long as Trump's political career is over I would say it's a win-win-win.

How did Cruz get into the conversation?

CRUZ himself was a test of who others were...who would stand up to say the voting is RIGGED when cruz with his big oil money started buying delegates IN ORDER TO STOP THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE

kaisich not only did not stand up but instead joined as a TEAM.... everything collapsed right then and woke up the people to them being so corrupt

Back
Top Bottom