• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Mystery Filing Appears to Ask High Court to Act in Mueller Probe

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...gh-court-to-act-in-mueller-probe?srnd=premium

A new legal filing appears to ask the U.S. Supreme Court to intervene for the first time in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into the 2016 election.

The document, which is under seal, stems from a Dec. 18 federal appeals court ruling that required an unidentified company, owned by an unidentified foreign country, to turn over information to a grand jury.
Unidentified company that is owned by an unidentified Country

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/21/for...s--battle-over-possible-mueller-subpoena.html
Off to SCOTUS? Who knows, but it is starting to get better.
Can a country go to SCOTUS and not be publicly identified? Doubtful

Last edited:
I'd sure like to know who "Country 'A'", is!

Well - we don't even know if SCOTUS will grant cert, or how long that would take. Meanwhile, they've been ruled against.

I hope Alfa Bank, and that ultimately they will seize Trump Tower.

As to the Alfa guess above, that's an interesting guess and I thought of it too. It would be an unbelievable event, and could portend to possible huge problems for Trump. It's the stuff condspiracies are made of. I'm thinking more likely it might be VTB or some other entity. But Alfa, yeah - that would be something! :shock:

I'd sure like to know who "Country 'A'", is!

Well - we don't even know if SCOTUS will grant cert, or how long that would take. Meanwhile, they've been ruled against.

As to the Alfa guess above, that's an interesting guess and I thought of it too. It would be an unbelievable event, and could portend to possible huge problems for Trump. It's the stuff condspiracies are made of. I'm thinking more likely it might be VTB or some other entity. But Alfa, yeah - that would be something! :shock:

VTB is a good guess with Trump lifting the sanctions. If so, than that pretty much proves that Trump lifted the sanctions so he could move money or he could help his friends move their money due to Mueller. If VTB then Trump is shockingly bad at breaking the law, but that's probably because he never had this much scrutiny in his life.

However, the cyber-security expert on Mueller's team is always an interesting tidbit being the supposed server in trump tower with direct connections to Russia, but it doesn't seem like Mueller's team has ever been in Trump Tower. That we know of.

Back
Top Bottom